Phantis Forums

Top 5 of all time

thrylos

Folks,

Found this in a different post and I wanted to start a discussion. If anyone is interested.

Greek Champions

1984/85 PAOK Salonica

1985/86 Panathinaikos

1986/87 Olympiakos

1987/88 Larissa

1988/89 AEK

1 Will we ever see a 5 year string that has 5 different champions ever again?

2 How important is this perity for Greek soccer to go forward?

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunally those years are gone unless what happened in the basketball league

takes place in the superliga. We have one of the best ...if not the best basketball league in europe. 14 teams and not 10 .....from athens. 7 from athens 3 from saloniki and 2 from larisa and patra.See what happened to Olimpiakos at Giannena

for the cup.14 teams oly,pao,aek,panionios,aigaleo,larisa,Xanthi,volo,patra,iraklio,giannena,paok,aris ,iraklis.That way our soccer will be competitive and our champion will not be humiliated with 4 and 5 goals in the champions league.

kind of like to see about creating a standard league. no promotion . set up 12 big cl;ubs.

XANTHIS

PAOK

IRAKLIS

ARIS

LARISA

GIANENA

PATRA

OFI

OSFP

PAO

AEK

PANETOLIKOS(LARGE CITY IN GREECE THAT CAN SUPPORT SOCCER-AGRINIO)

Then have the 4 best teams in division 2 over a 5 year span (points wise) join the big league. I know many will say this is absurd, but greek soccer needs the eprahia to grow and be solid

OSFP AEK PAOK PAO ARIS I assume have the most fans in Greece. Many of them are Hooligans/fanatics. How can you change their minds and make them switch omades?? impossible. Greece needs a balance in fans and that would be a great start. Its not like pirea is the only location of olympaikos fans, but they are located in many areas around Greece.

Archived