Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Tzatziki

SuperMods
  • Posts

    4,007
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    58

Everything posted by Tzatziki

  1. I diden't see the game, the fan should be punished for sure if true. If any Olympiakos fan does something stupid, the league would be justified in applying whatever penalty against the club the rule book warrants.
  2. Some great set piece execution in this game by Umbides: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWn7xLKJhZE
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61zg5WfJE2g
  4. Defence has been a mess since we sold Manola really. On all other lines I think we're stacked...too bad Siovas has been terrible since his big injury. Up until he hurt himself he looked like a great asset, at cb even at dm.
  5. Florida Man Accused of Using Wife as Human Mop http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/01/human-mop-arrest-florida
  6. The squad for Monday's game:
  7. His catalogue is crazy though... but I know what you guys mean.
  8. He dident mean to surely, but he is not the first to die from codeine abuse, the same happened to dj Screw.
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4VKr8MSV8
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CF2v9KtJQ0
  11. Pimp C is a legend RIP. Tupac was one of a kind, he accomplished so much in 25 years, his passing was a huge loss to the culture, he was so damn talented it is unreal...RIP. Never heard of Kasinova post something.
  12. Havent been listening to him lately but I thought he killed on truffle butter.
  13. Have you heard his first no ceilings mixtape? That period of time was Wayne in his prime IMO.
×
×
  • Create New...