Jump to content
Phantis Forums

kolokotronis99tripoli

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by kolokotronis99tripoli

  1. Tziolis with a good chance too
  2. POAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAARRRRRRRAAA MOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU
  3. swiderski what was that man
  4. swiderski on for akpom who played a great second half
  5. Pelkas off for the newboy
  6. We gotta stay compact and defend as a team. I hate to say it but it might help that we dont have fans right now to keep our guys from getting too hype and losing composure and shape
  7. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALALLLLLLLLLLLLL
  8. Varela really playing better in this half
  9. anybody else's opentv stream not working??
  10. Nice ball I could just be frustrated but I think Pelkas coulda gotten on the end of that
  11. Benfica is also getting subs warmed
  12. I forgot Katsouranis played for Benfica. I think he's our only answer rn. We need his midfield dominance?
  13. It feels like we are playing with 7 in the back and our midfiled is just tziolis and pelkas dropping back lol.
  14. First 20 minutes were decent for us after that it has been all Benfica. That being said its 0-0 at the half. Crespo is balling out of his mind. Tziolis Giannoulis are getting just about nothing done on that left side, but Giannoulis is at least defending well. We need a spark for sure.
  15. Michailidis with a yellow
  16. Another save for us. We did our homework and have been closing them down from outside the box, but that was a screamer
  17. Varela is trying to get sent off
  18. another glancing header for them
  19. yellow for varela and a free kick for Benfica. They are really starting to take control of this game.
×
×
  • Create New...