Phantis Forums

All I want to give Kokkalis for Christmas!

dark_horse

You guys (OSFP FANS) are the most ungrateful bunch of people in the world the man picked up your bankrupt club and turned it into a European club!

Before he came you had no team, no modern stadium and no chance in winning the GREEK league!

Get it through your heads the league is a joke no-one wants to touch it, have a look at PAO, AEK (thank god for the government) and PAOK who is a brothel not to mention the other clubs.

And you have a man you puts in not only his money but also his time and aren’t happy with your results! Get over it

I would like for Sven-Goran Eriksson to come to Limani and manage (not bloody likely :not: ). A great coach + it would bring more eyes on the team internationally. Just lock your women indoors then :LOL:

Dude are you serious??? He'll get us relegated!! s%$#! COACH!!

I would like for Sven-Goran Eriksson to come to Limani and manage (not bloody likely :not: ). A great coach + it would bring more eyes on the team internationally. Just lock your women indoors then :LOL:

YES!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SVEN SVEN GIA PANTA STO LIMANI!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You guys (OSFP FANS) are the most ungrateful bunch of people in the world the man picked up your bankrupt club and turned it into a European club!

Easy with the European club...

Dont you mean getting clubbed by Europeans

Archived