Phantis Forums

OFI - PAO

Vaggar

OFI will play against PAO next week, and this is the biggest test that the team will have to pass to convince everyone that the "special" relationship of the two teams is over.

Despite the loss with 4-0 at Thessaloniki, 100 OFI fans were waiting for the team when it arived in Kazantzakis Airport. The player were afraid that they will be "attacked" for the performance, but the fans were there to chear them up for the PAO game. The PAE thanks through their website these fans for their support.

Fans are planning to attened the practises on Thursday-Friday to give a boost to the teams' morale.

Scanzi give an interview today regarding Sunday's game

I translate part of it from OFI's website

Scazni: I expect my player to give everything they have.

In the game against PAO I expect my player to give everything they have, as they did against Iraklis, so we can accomplish the result we want and at the same time keep the fans by our site for the rest of the season. The first thing that I am interested in for this Sunday’s game is the way that we’ll play. This detail is very important. Then we want a positive result. In every game our goal is the victory…

The morale of the team is very good. Our fans have helped for this. What they did on early Monday morning was unbelievable. All the players are determined to give everything…

The new slogan that OFI's fans will sing on Sunday

I hope your coach and fans do the same things when you are about to play against Olympiacos as well!

I strongly support the view that every team should be trying for the best result against EVERY team. Try your best at PAO but do the same against AEK and thrinos. Most teams last year fought for a result against PAO and AEK and when they played against thrinos they were doing "THN PAPIA". :whistle: :whistle:

Good luck to OFI but I hope that PAO wins the game..... Its going to be a tough one... ;)

I see you have vandilised all my topics with your pittyfull comments huh??? :P

I just want to see what are you going to say if we loose from OFI. You laugh will end gloriously!!!! and the you will be doing the mighty duck again!! :whistle:

Naaaah!

Its a win-win situation whether you guys do a "magic trick" again or crash in Heraklion! In both cases I get to laugh Pappouli! Thats the price of being that rotten as a club! ;) :lol:

For the second game in a row we collapsed after the 60th min. :( :angry: :angry:

It doesn't look good for as. :unsure:

Next game against Panionios and if we don't start playing better we are in for another :bangin: again.

• 4 weeks later...

This game is one that nobody wants to have to deal with, and I personally let the other guys tell whatever they want. I am not interested in going into the whole OFI-PAO issue.

P.S. As for topics, there are 8 replies in OFI-Chalkidona, etc. There two of as here, what do you expect?

Archived