Phantis Forums

PAO vs AEK

aekfan_euro

:LOL: its not my fault u cant read....

pou ipa oti genithikame???

ipa oti perimenoume na xsipnisoume... esieis paizete me tous xalia podosfairistes pou exete kai exete tossi sigouria se kathe paixnidi... :LOL:

aaaaaaa re aekakia... aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeekakiiiiiiiiaaaaaa!!!! :LOL:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paidakia prin erxeste edo na milisete gia mballa.... mathete thn prota....

Ean 3erete apo podosfairo...tote tha 3erete giath emeis h AEKtzides...(enow afth pou 3eroune apo mballa.. opos o Dava-G par example) eimaste etsi self-confident...

You know, we know what we see... on the pitch.... you don't.... we are not result driven..but see what happens on the field..and what can we expect in the near future....

pao will win

simple as that

i put my house on it.

Lazarus,

Why don't you send you lawyer over...to this guy... to do the necessary... in order that his father's house is signed over ... into Phantis proprety.

The you can sell the house... and invest it on Phantis Soccer Forums...with live coverages of the games.

So all of us can have some profit....

Well, well...

You like risky bets... be careful ...last time you bet also hands and legs...

now your father's house ?

On what this self confidence ? It can't be on what PAO has shown on the pitch !

Till now you could not win one team in Greece and Europe...without getting a Penalty.......

So .. you are betting your house with the awarness that you can get easily Penalties ?

From where do aek fans get any confidence at ALL??? :blink:

Aek fans have this amazing sence of confidence even when there teams is crap and they are loosing matches left right and centre.... u cant even beat Anterleckt... :LOL:

I hope you saw the game...and you know now from where we take this self-confidence...

Re sis na sas pw ti katantisate esis....

TOURIST HOTEL

In the Tourist Hotels ...there is every 2 weeks a new clientele..... so is PAO

Ti genikate re... the other day I watched PAO - Hapoel... .. if they were not playing at OAKA .. .I could think this is a team of Guatemala or Bolivia....

Where is your identification gone.....

I say

TOURIST HOTEL 1

AEK 3

Please a double room with a large bed.

With Sea View on Half Board please... as I don't eat much in the evenings

Also TV and Video please... I would like to see the game again.....

I ll pay with my credit card..

nightsurfer,

your an absolute idiot.... :LOL:

did aek play well today did they???

if u know about FOOTBALL as u say.... its ok to hold onto the ball and pass it between all your defenders for 10minutes before u pass it forward.... polh mbalarra aftoi re... haha today aek had the midfield in the second half.... pao players just stopped... that i admit!

alla siga thn mbalara pou paixate

mia fasi kanate se olokliro to paixnidi me twsi katoxis tis mbalas...

u talk about penalties that pao and other teams get.... WHAS THAT A PENALTY??? they where both holding eachother.... its a 50/50 foul...

let me start now like u and give excuses about penalites kai m*****es....

LUCK was on your side today.... that is all...

if u knew about football u would admit this...

a fair result was a draw....

kseris polh ligoi mbala file, mas paristaneis kai ton coach :LOL:

omadoula me tixei... mia apo ta idia apo tin aek.

your over confidence in such an omadoula is amazing.... but aek fans have been this way all their lives....

your not result driven??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: this is an easy excuse when u know u dont have the team to do anything... its funny becoz most aek fans have been this way for years... many many years!! :LOL:

lucky today... enjoy it while it lasts... B)

Ai sixtir apo edo...

lalaka....

lovely responce ... from a person who thinks he knows football.... :LOL:

maybe u should learn to be antikimenikos... and see ALL things that happen.. take your red and white... ops i mean black and yellow glasses off .. B)

and just a tip... stop using turkish phrases... it does no good to aek's reputation :LOL:

Posted Image

nightsurfer,

why cant u respond to my post above????

this shows your intelligence.... MITHEN!!!

ok let me fall to your level....

teach me to speak more turkish please.... gamao mia tourkala kai thelo na tis milao... i hear aek fans are good at that language :LOL:

ade geia xaloumi

re trifilara.. molis xasate me ta heria katebasmena apo to aekaki (opos sas areasei na tin apokaleite) kai milas kiolas? De tha 'tan kalitera na pas na krifteis se kamia gonia na min se paroun xabari?

den paramithevome file.... leo ta pragmata opos einai....

pes mou esi... itane h aek anoteri omada apo to pao simera?? h ixe polh tixei?

sto 2'tero imixrono ixate katoxeis ths mbalas...nai ondos... mia fasi ... ena goal...

thats football!!!!

to penalty oute to sxoliazo.... den ime tipos nightsurfer...

ti yiati sas fonazoume aekaki to xeroume oli.... to lei h istoria :)

:ph34r: :hypocrite: Trifilara dikeologies mia zoi eseis------- apotelesma kai istoria metrai. Minate apo dinamis, KLATARATE kai na fantastis oti XASATE apo NEOSILEKTOUS ELLINES :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: AEKARA SA AGAPO PROTATHLITRIA 8E NA SE IDO :gr: :gr:

Archived