Phantis Forums

AEK 3-1 Benfica

aekfan_euro

What a great result for AEK!

It's great to see that Ferrer is employing attacking football and is using his younger players when he has the opportunity, unlike Santon who is the complete opposite.

Lagos was involved in all 3 goals and that is good to see from new signings. Also, it's nice to see our strikers hit scoring touch, Lymberopoulos and Kapetanos.

All we need now is a striker (Aloisi/Salpigidis) and a midfielder (Dalla Bona).

FORZA AEK!!!!!

B)

Great result for us and for the players confidents. We should be ready to go for the first game against PAOK and then for the biggest game of our lifes against Harts. BRAVO TO EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!! FORZA AEKARA!

There were some very positive things in this game that I have read and now have seen from the posted goals here in the forum. Seems like great movement and excellent offensive pushing. I like what I read/saw. But from the one goal, it seems we still have issues marking on crosses...

Additionally, I am not getting too excited yet. Benfica came to Greece to play us because they were required to.. part of the Kats deal. This was our first friendly in front of our fans.

Though I hope not, our success may have been magnified. I hope not. Im not getting as optimistic until I see how the team plays in games that mean something important....

Great result for us and for the players confidents. We should be ready to go for the first game against PAOK and then for the biggest game of our lifes against Harts. BRAVO TO EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!! FORZA AEKARA!

I think that you hit it right on...

The game w/ Hearts is the biggest game of the season for AEK.

Not only will it mean that AEK will be at the Champions League Group Stage but more importantly $$$$ for the club...

No, mate ==============> We go first to Edinborough ....and then we face PAOK, which we have an open account with them. Does Mamidakis pay any bonuses this time.... in favour of PAO ?

i think seeing Lagos involed in all three goals was a good sign, especiallly for him playing on the right side the whole game. Kapetanos put up a good show too.

Hopefully we will be ready for the Hearts game! Also lets see if we can get Aloisi through the physical and sign him. Angelos Charisteas is also looking for a team, hopefully we'll sign him too! FORZA AEK!

Archived