Pao Video

The chant is as follows:

To magikooooooo, -The magic (grass)

ferte mou ligo gia na piooooo, - bring me a little to smoke,

ton PAO mou na onirefto- to dream of my Panathinaikos

ke na fonakso sto theo - and to shout to God

Panatha mou se agapo- my great Panathinaikos I love you,

san iroini, san skliro narkotiko - like heroin, like a hard drug

san to hashish, to LSD me sena PAO mastouroni oli gi - like hashish, like LSD with you Panathinaikos the planet gets high.

Panatha mou, se agapo - my big Panathinaikos I love you,

opou ke an pezis tha s'akoloutho - wherever you play I will follow you,

PAO edo, PAO eki, opou ke an pezis 8a maste mazi - wherever you play we'll be together.

PANATHINAIKOS kosmos!!! :tup:

Syginhsh... :nw:

This was found under the wrong spelling, Panatinaikos...

Search under the correct spelling of PANATHINAİKOS, and you will be in for a treat of 98 videos.

PEACE

in this video from OAKA???

anybody write to me please??? :unsure:

Pao Video

i see youtube is becoming popular :tup:

For any members of youtube I have created a group to centralize the videos, members etc... i also uploaded a few videos from the stands, and of great goals.... feel free to join and view/add stuff

Search for "Panathinaikos Fans" under Groups.....

i have one nice short clip of this same chant in Leoforos of Gate 13...and eventually when i learn how to cut MPEG4 down i will upload my best clip.....of PAO-Wisla 2-0 from the stands....

euxapisto noli evergreen :nw:

;)

poli, not "noli" :-)

those Vids are awesome! i wish i lived in greece rather the U.S. it sucks here! and theres no place really to watch the games other then the Greek cafe. but the average persons age in there is about 80 yrs old.

i feel your pain....

i dont live in the US year round anymore but when i did the situation was worse.....the sport just doenst exist....

now thankfully Fox Soccer Channel stepped in as well as GolTV...they show plenty of

live matches from around the world and taped...

For Greek Sports ERT Sat now managed to get rights to PAO home games (they didnt when i lived there) and other A ethniki matches...but theyre unreliable still it seems.....they decided to skip the last game of the volley finals and show some other crap....though it was on their schedule :tdown:

but there is ANT1 Cosmos which shows Gayros home matches live too...

all 3 of those channels are available on DishNetwork - around 40 bucks for the 2 packages/month......is worth it .....

watching football in the US is now actually cheaper than in Greece beleive it or not ....in Greece you have to buy Nova which is really expensive just to watch PAO home games and now UEFA games.... at least where i live theres not many places that have Nova nearby...

but Nova offers the most.....they have Greek, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese games on + Euroleague basket for PAO and plenty of other sports

theres no place really to watch the games other then the Greek cafe. but the average persons age in there is about 80 yrs old.

dude i'll go to any cafe in Astoria NY & all those 80 year olds must of died cause everybody there is young with alot of energy... & if you go there for a derby you think you're in Greece

I REALLY LOVE THE FIRST VIDEO! MY PANATHA FRIEND SEND ME AND I FELT IN LOVE!!!! I NEED TO COME IN ATHENS TO SEE A PAO MATCH TO SHOUT IT LOUDLY...

I WILL DO FOR SURE THIS YEAR!

HOPE YOU PLAY SOME MATCH IN ITALY TOO.....

:ph34r: LIBERTA' PER GLI ULTRA' :ph34r:

DOES SOME OF YOU COME TO "MONDIALI ANTIRAZZISTI" IN MONTECCHIO?

• 3 weeks later...

The chant is as follows:

To magikooooooo, -The magic (grass)

ferte mou ligo gia na piooooo, - bring me a little to smoke,

ton PAO mou na onirefto- to dream of my Panathinaikos

ke na fonakso sto theo - and to shout to God

Panatha mou se agapo- my great Panathinaikos I love you,

san iroini, san skliro narkotiko - like heroin, like a hard drug

san to hashish, to LSD me sena PAO mastouroni oli gi - like hashish, like LSD with you Panathinaikos the planet gets high.

Panatha mou, se agapo - my big Panathinaikos I love you,

opou ke an pezis tha s'akoloutho - wherever you play I will follow you,

PAO edo, PAO eki, opou ke an pezis 8a maste mazi - wherever you play we'll be together.

tHANKS BRO - POWERFULL STUFF :gr:

and what should I select in the menu?

Click on Multimedia (which is the 3rd option on the left of the screen) and it will give you three options, video, audio, and desktop. Click on whatever you're looking for of those three and there will be a list which will allow you to listen/watch and enjoy the atmosphere.

:gr:

Archived