Phantis Forums

Yeiasas Paidia

Thanasis

Yeiasas to my fellow PAOKtzides. I am new to this site and hope i will enjoy your company.

I have a question. At the end of this year i will be in Ellatha and i am currently 17 yrs old, do any of you guys know of any way i can get atrial ta PAOK.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a question. At the end of this year i will be in Ellatha and i am currently 17 yrs old, do any of you guys know of any way i can get atrial ta PAOK.

kill your president....you'll get a trial for sure

But you have to be scouted...

not always.. most teams have trials for the under 18s.. at least in athenian teams... But usualy they have them before the season is over.. around may.. Thanasi Id think it would be very hard, maybe even unlikely that u will find a trial at this time of the year..

Seriously, I would recommend you not waste your time with Greek football trials. Go to Belgium, Switzerland, Holland or the UK.

You speak English so it would be far easier for you to deal with people in these countries. Plus, the football setup in these countries makes Greece look like a 3rd world.

In Greece you will be treated like a nobody and a foreigner, even though you have a Greek name.

If you're any good and have some sort of self belief, you can make it.

Kali epitixia.

Agreed... dont bother with PAOK...they ll most likely treat you like sh**anyway... Go somewhere where the setup is more professional like England or Holland. You may not malke it but at least you'll be given a fair go to prove yourself..

Good Luck buddy :tup:

• 2 months later...

My uncle could probably get thanasis for a trial, my uncle knows first of all the olympiacos coach and some important guy that works for paok. My uncle can get into the games were no spectators are allowed, but other than that you would some serious connections, but i wish you the best of luck

My uncle could probably get thanasis for a trial, my uncle knows first of all the olympiacos coach and some important guy that works for paok. My uncle can get into the games were no spectators are allowed, but other than that you would some serious connections, but i wish you the best of luck

Can your uncle sort me out 2-3 season tickets?? :tup:

Archived