Phantis Forums

CL place

jquinn67

Is 2nd place decided on goal difference or results against each other?

Thanks.

Againts each other. So the 3-0 in the first round gives AEK 2nd place if we finish tie with PAO.
thanks

that's what I feared :unsure:

And what is especially terrible. in that first game against AEK defence of Panathenaikos conceeded all thre goals in last five minuts of the mach!

1 : 0 Nikos Liberopoulos (85. - Vorarbeit: Nikolaos Georgeas, Flanke)

2 : 0 Lulu Chanko (88.)

3 : 0 Vassilios Lakis (90+1. - Vorarbeit: Júlio César, Pass)

Were all they in PAO?s defence sleppy or drunk?

AEK has the advantage over us. We were amateurs in our first match against them allowing 3 goals in 5 minutes. I don't think AEK will win in Touba. No way.

But, we are not exactly in top form either. We haven't played a COMPLETE game yet. We're better now than a few months ago, but we are for another spanking in euro play with this team, especially in the CL. Our game schedule is much tougher; we have to be perfect and AEK has to slip up....

Honestly, I would prefer the 2nd spot, but I don't care if we get to UEFA.

aekaki will lose against a up and coming paok team!

with 20000+ spectators paok will play for a uefa cup spot and they must win their remaining games to be certain of uefa cup :tup:

PAO has a harder schedule. AEK's only tough game is against PAOK, and that is on paper only, since PAOK is playing horrible soccer. Additionaly there won't be 20,000 fans at Toumba as long as Goumenos is PAE PAOK president. The organized fans are boycotting the games until he leaves.

Right now I give the advantage to AEK.

We were amateurs in our first match against them allowing 3 goals in 5 minutes...

And this is what i can't understand!

This was the team with AEK in that fist game and what can see all best were available! Three goals in last five minuts! Oh my God!

T Mario Galinovic

A Philippos Darlas

A Nasief Morris

A Anthony Seric

M Igor Biscan

M Flavio Conceiçao

M Ezekiel Gonzalez

M Mikael Nilsson

M Nordin Wooter

S Theofanis Gekas

73. S Emmanuel Olisadebe

S Sandor Torghelle