Phantis Forums

Best Foreigner

DUDE

WHICH FOREIGN PLAYER TO HAVE PLAYED AT OLYMPIAKOS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS IS THE GREATEST (YOUR FAVOURITE)?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH FOREIGN PLAYER TO HAVE PLAYED AT OLYMPIAKOS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS IS THE GREATEST (YOUR FAVOURITE)?

• [COLOR=blue][LIST]
    • [*]Rivaldo
    • [*]Djole
    • [*]Giovanni
    • [*]Karembeau
    • [*]Zahovic
    • [*]Ze Elias
    • [*]Zetterberg
    • [*]Yaya
    • [/LIST]

Who did for you? Is it the touch of the former World Player of the Year? The influence of the masterful badboy, Zahovic? The heart of Karembeau? Or did Giovanni the Magician's tricks hypnotize you? Maybe its our leader, Djole, whose heart beats for Tryllos? Who is your favourite and why?

:gr:

interesting poll! but overall i dnt think i will ever put anyone above djoles love, passion and service for ths club... he has been the "varometro" pou leme of our club for at least the past 6 years! yes other players came as more highly rated players but i dnt thnk anyone passes djole in the serivce for our team!

is none of the above an option :D ....

im not an oly fan but anyone that doesnt vote for djole needs to get their heads checked...rivaldo may be the "best player" to play for you, but djole is olympiakos thru and thru..rivaldo came here on vacation, djole has given everything for oly for so many years..he has helped you guys through so much and is a good professional..i give him all my praise even though i do not like olympiakos...he has continously been a good player and a good professional..

Overall due to the time that he has spent w/ the club it's easy to say Djole...

He has truly given his heart and soul for this team and it's great to see him wear the captains armband.. This should be a no-brainer for everyone..

Even though we are all watching the best foreign player play in the Greek league right now (Rivo of-course) he hasn't been there long enough to say "best foreigner"

Either way thank Kokali everyone for being able to bring into the club names and players like these guys in order to make the Greek League a-bit attractive..

:tup:

This is really tough to choose between Djole and Giovanni

i mean when we first got Djole there was really not expectation but he became this great player and captain for the club

he has been there for alot of great times and some bad times

when Giovanni came to the club he brought this beautiful way the game of soccer should be played with his talent and energy

as for Rivaldo he is still great but not enough longevity with the club

suprised names like Zetterberg and that scum bag Ze Elias were mentioned

Djole panta OSFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are making a mistake here

It is very difficult to think of Djole as a stranger

He looks to me as a home player

Not only because of the citizenship

He lives in Greece and i am sure he will stay there after he retires from football

The only connection with his home country Serbia is the NT

So he does not belong in a foreigners quiz IMHO

Wonderful player though!

definitely was a quality player no doubt... very talented but not worth the hassle/ anger/ his ego above the team which as the post after urs says ruined the team morale many times in tht year... i remember tht CL night whenhe was substituted out an threw his shirt in ur coaches face... <_< <_< <_< auta ekei pou kseri o zlatko..

I think you are making a mistake here

It is very difficult to think of Djole as a stranger

He looks to me as a home player

Not only because of the citizenship

He lives in Greece and i am sure he will stay there after he retires from football

So he does not belong in a foreigners quiz IMHO

Djole lives in a very expensive area in Greece

his wife is Greek

no way do i see him leaving Greece

he is basically Greek to me lol

this would make him a foreigner

& easily the winner of this poll...this team lives & will die with him. I look forward when he's gone cause you won't be able to replace him... he'll still be your best player at 40.. he's really good

Archived