Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whos the best greek striker tote???? greek omos.... tell me

Gkekas is korifi!!!!!  :nw:  :nw:

I CAN FIND A FEW........

GEKAS IS ONLY GOOD (REAL GOOD!!) WITH HIS HEAD, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SHOOTING....ASTO!

DON'T FORGET THAT HE SCORES ALMOST 1 OUT OF 5 CHANCES!!AND I MEAN REAL CHANCES!!!THIS IS NOT A SUCCESS REALLY .....

HE'S GOOD, HE'S GREEN,WE LOVE HIM BUT HE'S NOT TRULLY CLASS!

yeah Gkekas sucks, he came out of nowhere to score 9 goals his first season in the A katigoria, then 13, then 18 to lead the scoring, now hes having another shitty year with only 10 goals and its february already.... not to mention the guy just made 6 consecutive only done 3 other times in club history...if he scores vs Akratitos he will be one of 2 players to score 7 in a row... the guy has only been here a YEAR.

Gkekas is good but not "The Best Greek Striker" at the moment!

LOL as sovarepsoume ligaki tora

how many of us have bagged the shite through him when he missed how many eash chances in European games, Seville, Wisla, etc etc

I dun like the name TSOPANI, thats a bit harsh, perhaps Okkas is more suited to that name...but Im willing to settle on "Mr Offside"...theres only one other player in this entire world i know gets called offside more than gkekas and he plays in Melbourne in the VPL (local league) not that any of you would know him!

:whistle:

yeah Gkekas sucks, he came out of nowhere to score 9 goals his first season in the A katigoria, then 13, then 18 to lead the scoring, now hes having another shitty year with only 10 goals and its february already.... not to mention the guy just made 6 consecutive only done 3 other times in club history...if he scores vs Akratitos he will be one of 2 players to score 7 in a row... the guy has only been here a YEAR.

What has he done in champions League and the Ethniki..Drakos id he scores against Ergotelis he must be a good player.......

he scores 50 in 3.5 seasons in the league. thats pretty good.

hes hardly played in the Champions League, not to mention the teams Champions league form was awful overall...

the ethniki- he has played what 4-5 games as subsgotten one start? Have ANY greek strikers been scoring for the ethniki reallY? The teams form has also been awful the midfield cant build anything we dont even get chances. and The kid never even played for the juniors or elpides before...he did get that one assist vs Kazakstan...

KONSTANINOU WILL BE A CHAMPION THS YEAR !!!

trust me he's not the reason osfpp will be crowned as champs..

As for the Kota he has less goals than a Mantzios who is spending more time on the bench & has played 200 minutes less than Kota...right now Pao doesnt need him. Pao has definatly found as good if not better replacements for him

he's got some impressive stats

as for Greece goes are there many WORLD CLASS STRIKERS in this league??

with that said i'd rather he be on my team...

& once again if Cockkalis were to try & sign him in the future he would be loved by the geys :LOL:

he's got some impressive stats

as for Greece goes are there many WORLD CLASS STRIKERS in this league??

with that said i'd rather he be on my team...

& once again if Cockkalis were to try & sign him in the future he would be loved by the geys :LOL:

Gekkas to Olympiakos :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You got to be kidding :whistle: He can score in Greece against Akratitos,Larisa etc but in europe how many has he converted???? 0/15 :P

Do u prefer him as KREAS,Hazogoltzh,MR offside or TSOPANI :LOL: :LOL:

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

seriously enough with the stupid jokes about Gkekas. the guy barely played in europe and the team has been was in awful form anyways. NONE of the strikers were really excelling.

50 goals in 3.5 seasons =====> eat a d*@k

meanwhile you have players like OKKAS on your team who scored what 5-6 goals with 50 BILLION chances, starting EVERY game last year? THAT Is truly sad.

Archived