Phantis Forums

Closed Karaiskaki

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

After watching the derby on Sunday, it's almost certain that Olympiacos will have a closed gate in at least 2 of their upcoming home games :tdown: .....Depending on how the fixture for the Greek Cup goes....it's a home game against Kallithea, and the big match against AEK.

I would rather have fans at the derby....the closed gate takes a lot of the atmosphere out of the game. But, I don't think any AEK supporters would be complaining if there weren't 30,000 screaming Thrylo Fans on Matchday 20!!! :tup:

as far as i read it might also just be one match. kalopoulos had written on the match paper, that the fireworks didn't hit anybody and in the papers they say that because of that it might just be a one match ban plus a fine. and since nothing had happened before yet the punishment won't be doubled.

but i'm affraid you are right and the second derby will be played without fans.

as far as i read it might also just be one match. kalopoulos had written on the match paper, that the fireworks didn't hit anybody

You no what, I have said this before, What is the security doing at the gates, nothing. If Kokkalis and others really cared, they would do something!!! Other than Demis, nobody has taken a stance.

Just b/c no one got hit is not good enough.

You no what, I have said this before, What is the security doing at the gates, nothing. If Kokkalis and others really cared, they would do something!!! Other than Demis, nobody has taken a stance.

Just b/c no one got hit is not good enough.

I agree here how many NFL and baseball stadiums that get high crowds like soccer stadium do you see flares / smoke bombs being thrown onto the field>

Y ? cause security bans those from the premises..

yet if security was to ban those things OSFP would not have to worry about home game bans

I m against bans...

I would like to see the derby between Oly - AEK in full attendance....

What really needs to happen is that the Prsidents of the clubs need to pay...

I trully feel that they should be held responsible for situations like these so THEY can "beef-up" their securities... No matter what I also think that they Greek government and EPO don't give a damn about it and that's why this is been like this for millions of years... ;)

Now going back to the original quote.... It's not going to matter my friend no matter fans or no fans this is another year of the RED... Sorry to say we're going to repeat the double of last year...

:tup:

Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't one flare hit the ref when he called the penalty. Plus there were a lot of objects thrown at the players while taking corners.

thats the main thing why the punishment might not be that harsh. kalopoulos wrote on the match report that the flare didn't hit him.

QUOTE (ORIGINALAEKARA @ Jan 18 2006, 11:19 PM)

Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't one flare hit the ref when he called the penalty. Plus there were a lot of objects thrown at the players while taking corners. 

thats the main thing why the punishment might not be that harsh. kalopoulos wrote on the match report that the flare didn't hit him.

So the fact that it landed half a metre away from him or less (i agree it looked like it hit him) is the difference between how many games OSFP gets banned. What a joke...so u have to take a bullet to get punished but bc it got thrown and missed means s%$#! all...

damn those hooligans. if only they had better aim!

im watching Real Betis vs Real Madrid the other day & although the fans got exited over various calls against them, & some were pretty brutal against Betis, there were no flares & they didnt harm any opposing players, they didnt interupt the game, or act like a bunch of animals like the display at karaiskase...

Greek soccer has some really poor representation at these derbies its pathetic..

Something has to change. The owners cant be proud of this. Can they?? :tdown:

im watching Real Betis vs Real Madrid the other day & although the fans got exited over various calls against them, & some were pretty brutal against Betis, there were no flares & they didnt harm any opposing players, they didnt interupt the game, or act like a bunch of animals like the display at karaiskase...

You better watch your language my friend, and sto provoking osfp fans,

we are all disgusted by such practises but it is not the first time we see that in greek matches. This doesn't legitimise what osfp fans did but do not refer to them as 'animals'

that is just a friendly advice for the well being of the forum

You better watch your language my friend, and sto provoking osfp fans,

we are all disgusted by such practises but it is not the first time we see that in greek matches. This doesn't legitimise what osfp fans did but do not refer to them as 'animals'

that is just a friendly advice for the well being of the forum

let me be more clear. it just so happened that the game was in karaiskase, but its all home teams of Greek derbies that act like animals. dont get too offended.

its a little tyring seeing this pathetic display, derby in derby out. its a black eye for Greek soccer

for the record any fans acting like that weather they're PAO fans, aek fans, & oly fans etc.. should be considered animals

Ante tuxeroi! Mia agwnistiki opws eixame parei kai emeis gia "uvristika sunthimata kai ripsi mpoukaliwn". Alla kserw ti tha peite: O Panathinaikos eftaige gia tin sumperifora twn opadwn sas. To eipe allwste kai o oksuderkestatos arxigos sas, o Theodwridis.

A re Elladara, anikito to "megaleio" sou :gr:

Ante tuxeroi! Mia agwnistiki opws eixame parei kai emeis gia "uvristika sunthimata kai ripsi mpoukaliwn". Alla kserw ti tha peite: O Panathinaikos eftaige gia tin sumperifora twn opadwn sas. To eipe allwste kai o oksuderkestatos arxigos sas, o Theodwridis.

A re Elladara, anikito to "megaleio" sou :gr:

simperifora tis omadas mas :blink: ????mallon ton opadon mas thes na peis giati i omada mas itan kali mes to gipedo,sas riksame mono 3 eno aksizate 5ara megale....it is ok,we will play with xanthi for the cup and then we will have a full house for aek.

a. Tin sumperifora twn opadwn sas grafw re geloie, diavase kalutera.

b. Nai pali kala pou den aksiopoiisate tis klassikes eukairies pou eixate kai valate mono 3. Eixate plouralistiki epithesi exeis dikaio :bangin:

c. re crazy giati panta me kaneis na sou tin lew etsi?

i dont beleive this is fair.

This happens/stupid incidents almost every year just like this, and instead of INCREASING punishment its decreasing. What the hell is effective about that? Last year there were 3 game bans for incidents like this and now the same thing less? Thats a joke and EVERY football team/fan knows that. It has nothing to do with being Panathinaikos/Olympiakos/AEK.

a. Tin sumperifora twn opadwn sas grafw re geloie, diavase kalutera.

b. Nai pali kala pou den aksiopoiisate tis klassikes eukairies pou eixate kai valate mono 3. Eixate plouralistiki epithesi exeis dikaio :bangin:

c. re crazy giati panta me kaneis na sou tin lew etsi?

sorry dude an honest mistake alla gelio na peis ton kollito sou kai oxi emena gia na mi se arxiso se tipota gallika.ok demako.den gnorizomaste kai apo xtes oute me lene bide emena.oso gia tom agona lege oti thes,irthate gia malli kai figate kouremenoi pelates kai tora exetai arxisei kai lete gia ti timoria tis omadas mas les kai tha allaksei kati.ama den kerdisetai to aekaki megale kai de paiksetai mpala apodo kai pera,klafta megale.

^^^

Sou eipa tipota gia to agwnistiko meros tou paixnidiou? Esy arxises na mou les gia 5 goal, gia kouremata kai gia AEKakia. Tin thesi tis omadas mou tin gnwrizw polu kala, den xreiazetai na mou tin thumiseis. An katalaves to noima tou post mou den itan gia tin timwria autin kath'autin alla gia ton upokeimeniko tropo pou antimetwpizontai ta diafora paraptwmata. Gia to oti den uparxei mia fixed timwria p.x. gia fwtovolides mesa ston agwnistiko xwro kai einai ola stin krisi tou "ameroliptou" dikasti

Sorry gia to gelios. Xaritologontas to eipa kai to ksereis. Opws episis ksereis oti ama sunexiseis na les asunartisies tha sunexisw na se krazw. "ok megale"? B)

nai re dimitri alla oi pio poli panathinaikoi ta thimaste ola auta otan aforoun timories tou osfp mono,otan einai gia tin omada sas den vlepo kanena sxolio pote.prepei stin ellada na apofasisoun an theloun na tin kaliterepsoun kai na ftiaksoun ti katastasi i aplos tous voleuei afti i geniki afasia.giati kai persi an thimasai paiksame tous perisoterous agones mas xoris filathlous kai akoma gia blakies pou ginane ektos karaiskaki.den ida auto to tropo na apoferei karpous,epeisodia apo esas,epeisodia apo tin aek,epeisodia apo emas fetos.mipos exei ftasei i ora na ti doun oi upeuthinoi kapos allios ti douleia??mipos prepei na ginoume kai emeis agglia mpas kai ftiaksei to epipedo mas kapia mera?anti na leme 3 agones xoris opadous mipos tha eprepe na apagoreutei se pollous opadous olon ton omadon i eisodos sto gipedo?kaneis epeisodia kai petas mpoukalakia kai simadeueis kosmo me fotovolides?5 xronia filaki xoris anastoli.gia na do tha ginontai eksipnades tote????den nomizo.tha perimenoume pali na exoume tipota nekrous pali gia na arxisoune oi "meletes".elladara athanati :gr:

Archived