Phantis Forums

Torghelle

Farawayeagle

Torg stated after the win vs aigaleo that he would like to stay...I for one would not have a problem with that providing he understood his role on this team...I think Torg is a quality player from watching severeal games with Hungary..

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that if we keep papadopoulos we are more than full in respect of attacking roster. Mantzios proved to be much more promising than torghelle. Anyway, we have 3 top-class attackers. The loss of torghelle can be weighted with Gantsef or Kritikos, but in my aspect it's not a big loss.

Papadopoulos is said to talk with vardinogiannis next week. Let's hope everything work out ok

Very very big mistake to let Torgelle go....

Firstly... for all those who put him in the same category as Flavio and Wooter... you are just media rabbits!!!

THIS KID WAS NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE BY ANYONE AT PAO.... period...

tha to metaniosoun polh.... :angry:

Very very big mistake to let Torgelle go....

Firstly... for all those who put him in the same category as Flavio and Wooter... you are just media rabbits!!!

THIS KID WAS NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE BY ANYONE AT PAO.... period...

tha to metaniosoun polh.... :angry:

i do agree with you exept the part about a big mistake.. i'd like to give some of the young guys a chance... I think Torg would offer alot more in European play...

Too bad he wasnt given a chance

Archived