Phantis Forums

Okkas

bides

how so, the only good game you guys have played is against larisa. Typical gavroi, when their team is losing they curse at the players and call for new players...Now that they beat real and larisa, they have become the best team in greece again.

Den mas paratate. O Olympiacos einai h omada ton kakomiron.

Anyway, don't think that AEK is going to walk into Karaiskaki and s%$#! their pants. We have a solid team with a coach who actually knows what he is doing.

And since some other people brought up the issue of DOKKAS being a professional, i would like to say that his recent quote is not the work of a professional but of a child playing in a playground. I guess that is why he fits in Olympiakos.

SKA-TA SKA-TA STIN THYRA TIN 7!!!

listen we have been pretty bad all season long

problem is everybody else is worse then us

look at your record

were in first and we will stay in first

we have both AEK and Pao coming to our house

unlike both those teams we beat them at there house

and u guys ain't winning in Karaiskaki

u would be lucky to get a draw

keep dreaming

I think OFSP has been extremely luckly and as i have said many other times luck can only take you so far.

We know it first hand. At some point it turns its back on you

your right we have been exteremely fortunate this season

the scoreline and bounces have gone our way

but i think we have turn our troubles away

we play with more freedom now since c.l. is over with

i don't think it was the c.l. that kept the team down. The team has fundamental problems, that may only subside for a while but, they will reappear and it will costs points.

Anyway, don't get to excited about Karaiskaki, tha sas to klisoume to spitaki sas. Oi AEK exei a*****a, that is what a team needs to win. BALLS!!!

i think to win a team also needs LEFTA and aek has no MONEY so forget about the championship because OLYMPIAKARA is on a different level than any other team in this country. you guys are lucky you even made it this far, your team is too poor to keep julio cesar chavez and you wanna try to take our title and stop our dynasty???? with who? krassas??? check out who wears the number 10 on our team and then check out who wears the number 10 on your team. thats the difference my friend. 9 titles in 10 years buddy. think about it.

team ton kakomiron, look whos talking.... i actually feel bad for AEK fans and i am pretty sure that if my team was as worthless as yours i'd kill myself.

dont hate......... appreciate

ante geia !!!!!!!!!!

yeah to dekari, go buy him a walker. Anyway, the NT proved that you do not need big names, but a good coach and players with heart. Not the karate experts you have.

Who said Cesar is leaving...i wouldn't believe all the newspapers.

And you guys with all the LEFTA and the paixtarades me to dekari really showed your "different level" stin Europi.

9 titles in 10 years, half of which were won by the "whistle" but hey that soccer i guess. I will think about it, Kokkalis knows how to use his money to buy championships, and AEK doesn't. I'd rather lose without being an "under the table" team than win and have a dark cloud over every championship.

But what else should anyone expect from a team with a thief as an owner.

Megale, gia na eisai AEKTSIS prepi na exeis ar xidia san to kefali to socrati.

Pare poulo

We all know if Soares scores that goal in at the beginning of the 2nd half on Matchday 7, AEK demolishes Olympiakos....but that's soccer.......Our return leg in Karaiskaki will be an interesting match. I hope that all the OLY fans can behave, cuz I want to go into that match with 30,000 screaming OLY fans, only to have them disappointed with a loss to AEK!!!!!!!!

yeah to dekari, go buy him a walker. Anyway, the NT proved that you do not need big names, but a good coach and players with heart. Not the karate experts you have.

And you guys with all the LEFTA and the paixtarades me to dekari really showed your "different level" stin Europi.

9 titles in 10 years, half of which were won by the "whistle" but hey that soccer i guess. I will think about it, Kokkalis knows how to use his money to buy championships, and AEK doesn't. I'd rather lose without being an "under the table" team than win and have a dark cloud over every championship.

Pare poulo

You said it my friend DON"T believe all the Newspapers!!!

Pare poulo

thats the same bullshit over and over

we buy our championships

all rival clubs say that s%$#!

in italy they say that about juve and so on

all bullshit

keep that loser tag cause Thyrlos don't want any of it

We all know if Soares scores that goal in at the beginning of the 2nd half on Matchday 7, AEK demolishes Olympiakos....but that's soccer.......Our return leg in Karaiskaki will be an interesting match. I hope that all the OLY fans can behave, cuz I want to go into that match with 30,000 screaming OLY fans, only to have them disappointed with a loss to AEK!!!!!!!!

Thats exactly what i want, and after the loss they will be screaming at the team that they didn't make the right acquisitions during the transfer period.

YO-YO, thats what they should be called YO-YO's :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the topic drifting is natural because of the nature of the two teams. Any he is right, Okkas was the topic.

My final comment on that fairy is that he is not a professional at all. When players make comments like he did, especially since he played for AEK, it only shows that they have no class. I guess he has a good role model in Konstantinou.

i have to agree with all ur comments guys but id like to see wht u think about my point of view... generally i think the press is always at war with players, clubs, mangers etc etc.... and they always seem to twist players words or coaches etc etc.... especialy oi ellines dimosiografoi pou genikos spane ta neura pollwn sto elliniko podosfairo... den leo oti o okkas h o kostantinou h okathe allos telospanton den leei auta pou leei alla pisteuw oti The media is out there to kill greek footy rather than help it stand up... <_<

I looked at the front page of Score Live(newspaper suppporting AEK) yesterday....It had a phrase of D-Okkas from Fws....he said that if AEK becomes the champion,he'll quit football....And Scorelive had apicture of him as soublatzi!! :LOL:

So....another Cypriot that speaks that way for a previous team of his....hmmmmm :whistle:  :P

If Okkas asked you to blow him would YOU!!! You believe everything you read!!!!!

Pao will win the championship.LOL IF we get Ronaldinho, Kaka, Maradona and Pele maybe we have a chance!!!

Again you mention Cyprus get a life...OR Mr Okkas will shove something down your thraot!!!

Mia symbouli:An de ksereis na diabazeis min kaneis pragmata pou apaitoun tin ikanotita ayti...

Den egrapsa ti pistepsa kai ti oxi....apla anefera ti eixe i Scorelive sto ekswfyllo!

Hmarton diladi...Kane mou mia xari,kleise to PC sou kai appalakse mas ap'ta complex sou...Ena emmeso sxolio ekana ki ayto stin plaka(to ypodilwnei to icon :P :P :P ,alla edw de ksereis na diabazeis,ayto tha'kseres?)kai kaneis les kai sou brisa ti mana....

Oso gia to xydaio sxoliaki sou,pou deixnei to mikro sou epipedo kai to megalo sou complex.....Ston D-Okka,oxi pipa.....oute tsigara ap'to periptero de tha tou'pairna etsi opws einai...To thema einai ti tha ekanes esy.....Tha stinosoun sta 4 me ti mia e?

P.S.To thema teleiwnei edw..O kosmos thelei na diabasei gia ton paixtara ton Okka,oxi tis blakeies mas...

P.S.2 Zitaw siggnwmi ap'tous mods tou Olympiakou gia to post mou alla s'ena post san tou bidh mono analoga mporeis napantiseis....De tha epanalifthei...

I looked at the front page of Score Live(newspaper suppporting AEK) yesterday....It had a phrase of D-Okkas from Fws....he said that if AEK becomes the champion,he'll quit football....And Scorelive had apicture of him as soublatzi!! :LOL:

So....another Cypriot that speaks that way for a previous team of his....hmmmmm :whistle:  :P

If Okkas asked you to blow him would YOU!!! You believe everything you read!!!!!

Pao will win the championship.LOL IF we get Ronaldinho, Kaka, Maradona and Pele maybe we have a chance!!!

Again you mention Cyprus get a life...OR Mr Okkas will shove something down your thraot!!!

@Bides,

This is a moderator you have insulted. You're on moderated posting for the next fortnight.

- The Moderator

Pare poulo

let me ask you a question, did kokkalis pay money under the table last year when you guys blew the protathlima by losing to ionikos at the end? no, the reason you lost that game and the reason your not going to win a championship this year is because you dont have the quality to last down the stretch. and as for karaiskaki i wouldnt get my hopes up. i personally dislike okkas and i dont think he is a good player... but that mediocre hasogoli singlehandedlly beat your team in oaka. he looked like he was maradona against your team, but the truth is vrike kai ta kane. as for our number 10 needing a walker, you will only see a player of ribo's stature in an aek jersey in your dreams. i'd rather have ribo at 33 than a number 10 pou oute h mana tou den ton kseri. but anyway when your a miserable aektsi i guess it makes sence that all you can say is that we "buy" our champuonships and we dont do well in europe. meanwhile in the uefa cup you guys get raped by teams noone has ever heard of. instead of losing in uefa games to 2nd division team try getting a single champions league win under your belt first then you have the right to use the european bullshit excuse. till then sarrap you mouth.

po megale it took you 11 days to think of something to write.

Anyway, KALla XRISTOUGENA, kai o kainourios o xronos na einai eutuxismenos me tin AEKARA stin korifi.

in your dreams only.just becaues aek beat pethamenos vazelos doesn t mean you guys can beat us.aek winning in karaiskaki is an illusion so you better snap out of it.aek is trying to rebuilt but talking for championship when you are second and not really ready yet is just wrong.peace.by the way this topic was about okkas....

So....another Cypriot that speaks that way for a previous team of his....hmmmmm :whistle: :P

sorry grace i know there is a freedom of speech and all but okkas comment is more important and makes more noise not because he is cypriot but because he playes for osfp.not anything else but everybody here knows that some of us (bides) have a sensitivite about stuff like that and you are like trying to put oil in a fire.his respond is not right but let s just stick to our teams and believes and not were are we from.just a suggestion.merry christmas boys and girls. :tup:

Crazy i didn't have the intention to put oil on fire....I just found the picture in Scorelive very funny and i was joking about the Cypriot thing...but as it seems some people can't tolerate jokes...So,i'll be more careful next time...

Archived