Phantis Forums

Levadiakos vs AEK

original21

Another black eye for Greek soccer.......What the heck is going on in Greece??? Did anyone hear about the incident Santos had after the game?? The hooligan caught on camera in black went onto the pitch after the game was over, and attempted to talk to Santos. He recognized the fool, and chased him.....

The Ert Radio broadcaster had commented that during the game, 2 hooligans with weapons entered their radio booth and were looking for the Alpha reporters......one question.....WHERE THE HELL ARE THE POLICE???

Now, the team will be punished because of these cowardly acts committed by 10-15 idiots....Where is Original now when Demis wanted the tapes after the Atromitos game to ban those fans from future AEK games??? Can you blame him??

The police in Greece have no authority, nor do people have respect for them. Whenever i'm there, all they do is smoke cigaretes, talk on their phones, and drink frappe.....Until these hooligans are prosecuted for their malicious acts, this will be normal in Greece.

Here's some statistics from today's game....Levadiakos-AEK 0-1.....one Alpha van put to fire, 6 million euro worth of damage to technical Alpha equipment, 4 police men injured, and ZERO ARRESTS......ZERO :tdown:

Only in Greece my friends, only in Greece

Guest Protathlitis7

Now, the team will be punished because of these cowardly acts committed by 10-15 idiots....Where is Original now when

Its alot more than 10-15 if you watched the game

the police are farked in Greece

also did you say that santos chased the hooligan? where did he reognise him from?

ahahahah ti blakeies akouw? Santos chasing hooligans and others sending emails to ORIGINAL. Does anyone care for the facts anymore? Here is a fact for you, the AEK fans take part responsibility, the Cops take MORE responsibility as do the mounia who started this.

Instead of reading a headline and jumping like frogs, get the truth and then lets have a discussion.

ORIGINAL weren't the ones to ###### over-expose tear gas causing little kids to not see, causing players to be struggling and stinging the eyes of fans. ORIGINAL were also not the ones who stole the ORIGINAL Makrixori banner were they?

re file i agree original had nothing to do w/ this alla answer me this.. to van tou alpha se ti eftaige? mas pirane kana pano? mas riksnae dakrigona? i mipos exei kati na kanei me ena documanter gia tis indies apo tin perasmeni ebdomada?

Sad event in the day of Greek soccer

but again wut will a match ban do to solve this problem

look at Olympiakos for example they were match ban a bunch of times last season does that still stop the violence and the same goes for Pao and now AEK and etc

if Greece ever wants to prosper in soccer they need to start taking initiatives to stop the violence

i mean i don't fell sorry for Billionaire and Millionaire owners for losing money but teh game isn't growing

who the hell wants to bring there family and Girl friends at the gipedo ??

i mean the first thing that needs to be done is capture video of the culprits and ID them

i saw a few fans attacking cars and the Satellite van

grab those tapes and arrest those sons of a bitches

they only way to fight here is with fire

The Greek League and the Police must team up together to clean this mess up period !!!!

ahahahah ti blakeies akouw? Santos chasing hooligans and others sending emails to ORIGINAL. Does anyone care for the facts anymore? Here is a fact for you, the AEK fans take part responsibility, the Cops take MORE responsibility as do the mounia who started this.

Instead of reading a headline and jumping like frogs, get the truth and then lets have a discussion.

ORIGINAL weren't the ones to ###### over-expose tear gas causing little kids to not see, causing players to be struggling and stinging the eyes of fans. ORIGINAL were also not the ones who stole the ORIGINAL Makrixori banner were they?

Maybe it wasn't Original this time...but the truth is that these fans act as if on behalf of Original.

It is the culture or the Original fans to break out with violence whenever they don't get their own way.

When Original puts up signs during the games in defiance of Management it only emboldens the Hooligans that take part in these episodes.

Instead of taking a stand against violence which effects the team they supposedly love, they stand together against management.

What has Demis and the team tried to do. The want to stop the violence which costs the team money and a chance at a title.

How fast did we forget that AEK was on the verge of playing in the fourth division.

So...these incidents today weren't isolated acts but a continuation of the policy that Original follows. Maybe these fans weren't Original but they were only following the acts of other Original fans that have shown in the past that this is their answer to management.

We are known for the violence at our stadium and it stems from the Original fans. I have been to many games, especially in Nea Philadelphia, and I know first hand that violence is always present.

Typical Greek police...blaming the other people than themselves. Since they know that there is the potential for a fight to break out or for other acts of violence to take place why don't they make themselves a serious presence around the stadium to deter the hooligans.

It is easy to sit back and blame others and this what the police do. Not to say that the fans aren;t to blame but come on this isn't the first time something like this has happened. The police know that these episodes are waiting to occur yet they don't do much.

I guess someone like me who is used to the police in New York taking control of the situation and stopping acts like this from occurring has a hard time understanding the mentality of the police and the lack of control.

Anyway, it was a sad day for soccer all over Europe. I guess we haven;t evolved from cavemen.

I have to agree with OriginalAekara....being here in the States, it's hard to imagine how the Greek Police can sit back and watch this happen over and over again. These hooligans know they can get away with these acts, that's why they commit them over and over.

I guess the stadium in Levadia is surrounded by horafia...hence, that's where they got the wooden sticks and poles. Stadium conditions and a police presence must heighten if Greek soccer is going to prosper.

Typical Greek police...blaming the other people than themselves. Since they know that there is the potential for a fight to break out or for other acts of violence to take place why don't they make themselves a serious presence around the stadium to deter the hooligans.

It is easy to sit back and blame others and this what the police do. Not to say that the fans aren;t to blame but come on this isn't the first time something like this has happened. The police know that these episodes are waiting to occur yet they don't do much.

I guess someone like me who is used to the police in New York taking control of the situation and stopping acts like this from occurring has a hard time understanding the mentality of the police and the lack of control.

Anyway, it was a sad day for soccer all over Europe. I guess we haven;t evolved from cavemen.

fully agreed..

very rarely... u see thios happen in North america

You dont have teams here in north america selling tickets to their own fans or banning other teams fans from attending

How these things still occur today is beyong comprehension

PS: its barbarians not cavemen we cant get away from

no Drako...

If they catch you in the eye they might be damaging or even leathal...

I dont believe in unnecessary force unless of course this is hapening to defend people. The simplest way is to make arrests and check the videos where people manage to get away.

And then PUNISH them. Make an example. But not simply like that...

There will still be people to defy those measures. But at least the system will work.

And then there is the follow up support for some young children easily led astray by other people etc...

We are not here to ruin peoples lives. We need to demand action but CORRECT action.

no Drako...

I dont believe in unnecessary force unless of course this is hapening to defend people. The simplest way is to make arrests and check the videos where people manage to get away.

There will still be people to defy those measures. But at least the system will work.

And then there is the follow up support for some young children easily led astray by other people etc...

We are not here to ruin peoples lives. We need to demand action but CORRECT action.

This is the exact reason why the Police in Greece will never solve the problem of hooligans.....this response says it all........Don't go to the stadiums to burn cars, break windows, and disrupt the game, and you won't get a rubber bullet in your eye :box:

no Drako...

This is the exact reason why the Police in Greece will never solve the problem of hooligans.....this response says it all........Don't go to the stadiums to burn cars, break windows, and disrupt the game, and you won't get a rubber bullet in your eye :box:
Y is it that when these things happen the police ar at fault?

Y do these idiots have to do these things>?

do u see them going to restaurants and bars and churches na plakonode?

only in soccer stadiums

If people would behave we would not have these problems

You dont have teams here in north america selling tickets to their own fans or banning other teams fans from attending

you dont have real fan culture in north america. plus you dont have the sports atmosphere we have in europe.

its very different you cant compare the two.

but i agree if police would just act a little, there would be no problem. i dont mean rubber bullets.

german police took hold of around 100 hardcore german and polish hooligans and stopped a fight they had in the forest. we are talking about real hardcore hooligans no wanna be thugs as with aek.

use the measures you have, impose bans and keep them up. register offenders and ban them from the stadiums. treat them like the criminal offenders they are. its the police fault. 100 percent.

you dont have real fan culture in north america. plus you dont have the sports atmosphere we have in europe.

its very different you cant compare the two.

but i agree if police would just act a little, there would be no problem. i dont mean rubber bullets.

german police took hold of around 100 hardcore german and polish hooligans and stopped a fight they had in the forest. we are talking about real hardcore hooligans no wanna be thugs as with aek.

use the measures you have, impose bans and keep them up. register offenders and ban them from the stadiums. treat them like the criminal offenders they are. its the police fault. 100 percent.

youre right about the atmposphere yes but I would rather go to a game here in northamerica and not fear about getting my ass kicjed in on a weekly basis as is the case in europe

It's not only the police that needs to do their job. It's also the courts and the legal system that need to do their job. There are laws on the books to administer punishment for the offenses that happened in Levadia. The problem is that they never are. There will always be loopholes that lawyers will find to get those people off.

It has to be an all around effort by all involved to solve this big problem.

Archived