Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS-UDINESE

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was all Malesani's fault why take off Pap and put Andric on why not wooter? We had no attacking after that sub and we scrwed up and that's why we lost. I have been a Malesani supporter all year saying give him some time but I have come to the conclusion

i wonder y :tdown:

P.S its not malesani fault, its the players!!! there the ones who let 2 goals in the space of 2 mins in... malesani can only prepair them and by the looks of it he did a good job....

players should hang there heads in shame... KOTES

keep in mind that s%$#! like this just happens to teams that play better sometimes . this was an instance. It was a soaking pitch, Udinese got htere first shot on target in the 78th, and De Sanctis had a great game shutting down PAO.... its the shitties way to lose next to a 5-0 blowout......

but the first half PAO looked way better.....organized, smart.....we shouldnt have taken Papadopoulos off in my opinion we should have kept going for the goal on the counter like Udinese did to us.

Why are you all crying. I hope you guys didn't think you were going to win.

Just for the record, PAO's defense sucks. Right when you think they have it tight and under control they leave open spaces and the result is a goal.

From what it seems like, Malezani has been working "24 hours a day" packing his bags to head home to Italia.

O anthropos einai karagiozis. He should never be allowed to step into Greece again. Blacklist him from soccer.

guys the only that can be said is pao is winning 1-0 at home is dominating possesion in the 1st half. And melintzanio takes off a striker and replaces him with defensive midfielder to hold a plasmatic 1-0 :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

what happens?????? we are under pressure AT HOME,,,,pnned in our half for most of 2nd part of half kai oi piesi mas gam.ise sto golo. Sorry guys this is not the panathinaikos pou thimame ego. Oute kan uefa thelo na pame

why is it Malezani fault!!!!

he prepaired the team well, u saw how organised and well they played 80% of the match... he should take credit for that, its not his fault that the players had a laps in concentration and let 2 goals in.... For ###### sakes theres 11 players out there, 10 mins to go and ur gonna blame Malezani for it???

u guys have no clue if u think Malezani is the course for this loss....

players r the one s who let thoes goals in with 10 mins there the kotes!!!

Though i still like him as a coach.... today it was the coaches fault....

WHYYYYY when the team is doing so well.... creating chances... does he take a striker off??? ok its logical to do so say in the 80th minute... but SOO F***EN EARLY??? from the 65th minute or so onwards we where defending in our own half....

Especially on a day when its been pooring down rain.... thats a big mistake to do....

Popo ti exoun na poune h efimerithes......... :blink:

GUYS WHEN U GOT A DEFENDER LIKE KOTSIO PLAYING IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DEN IMASTE KALLA. OUR DEFENSE IS GARBAGE,,,,,,,WEVE BEEN COPPING IT ALL YEAR. goNE ARE THE DAYS OF RENE AND KIRIAKO WHERE WE HAD GOOD STEADY CENTER BACKS. eDO VYNTRA GOT INJURED AND MORRIS IS PLAYING OUT OF HIS WATERS AS RIGHT BACK. bRAVO WE GOT NO PLAYERS TO COVER FOR INJURIES. iNSTEAD PAO EXPECTS ONE PLAYER TO COVER 3,4 POSITIONS. heRE WE GOT EKI SO DEEP,,,,AS A BACK HALF INSTEAD OF A ELEFTHERO ATTACKING MIDFIELDER, wHO IS TO BLAME FOR THESE METAGRAFES WHOS TO BLAME FOR THE WAY WE ARE PLAYING THIS YEAR???????????????DEN IMASTE KALLA

he prepaired the team well, u saw how organised and well they played 80% of the match... he should take credit for that, its not his fault that the players had a laps in concentration and let 2 goals in.... For ###### sakes theres 11 players out there, 10 mins to go and ur gonna blame Malezani for it???

The reason it is his fault man is he took off a forward for a shitty mid and we had no attacking after that. We where forced to play the def role with an opposition that was pressing like mad. If we still had Pap in there or another attacking mid in there like Wooter we would have been able to keep up the pressure. That is why it is his fault. But I understand what you are saying, that the players ultimatly have to be accountable but come on man it is his fault.

Guest Protathlitis7

:LOL: :LOL:

iaquinta 4 goal se 2 agwnes me ton euroPAO

DEN THA 3ANAFAW GOL STO 81' KAI 83 DEN THA 3ANAFAW GOL STO 81' KAI 83

The reason it is his fault man is he took off a forward for a shitty mid and we had no attacking after that. We where forced to play the def role with an opposition that was pressing like mad. If we still had Pap in there or another attacking mid in there like Wooter we would have been able to keep up the pressure. That is why it is his fault. But I understand what you are saying, that the players ultimatly have to be accountable but come on man it is his fault.
I dnt buy that man.... so what he took of pap, a good team should be able to hold out a team like Udinese.... we had controll of the midfield when he took off pap for andrich... i still hold the players responsible for this loss....

to let 2 goals in, in the pace of 2-5mins is a disgrace and a half and only the players them selves r responsible!!!!

theres nothing else Malesani could have done. Its not his fault the back-line decided to stop marking.

They better sign someone over the winter because our defense is too thin and hacks like Kotsios arent going to get us any European success

THIS WAS TOTALLY PAO'S FAULT!!! THIS HAPPENED IN 2002 AGAINST BARCA AND THE GREEKS STILL CANT LEARN THIER LESSON!!

first half we were easily the best side, second half the game was 50-50, but why give them that kind of chance? pana shot themselves in the foot by opting to play defensively. pao will never learn, greek teams will never learn. I blame melasani completely for changing the game plan jst because of one goal.

man i have this banging headache from this game, fuk this competition man

Archived