OSFP- Lyon after the game

Montreal_Thrillos

Following the 4-1 embarasment

the fans voiced their opinions on the team

Louvaris.

Kokkalis

Basina

and rightfully so. They paid to watch this team play today

anyways we still have the uefa spot but that woint happen either unless we win 3-0

anyways Y was basinas yelled at ?

what did he do >

Following the 4-1 embarasment

the fans voiced their opinions on the team

Louvaris.

Kokkalis

Basina

and rightfully so. They paid to watch this team play today

anyways we still have the uefa spot but that woint happen either unless we win 3-0

anyways Y was basinas yelled at ?

what did he do >

i have told u guys numerous times before that Louvaris needs to go

Louvaris is spending Kokkalis money and u see wut he does with his moves

gets players like Dani

now i about Basinas i have tremendous respect for the guy but he is not welcome

both is age and being a Pao is a factor

now Kokkalis is the owner and we will see in the summer how things go

because there are rumours we are going to sell toure and get basinas LOL

At this point would that schock anyone???

I really believe that we should nothing to worry about, this is a tough group and we have gotten unlucky in 3 matches... We're going to advance into the UEFA Cup. Just be patient everyone and lets back up our team and our coach...

rosenborg are not good.

they are 1-4.

however they hold a win over us in karaiskaki in a game we dominated

anyways a 1-0 win in norway and were tied with them

then hopfully a tie for us against Real and a loss at lyon and we get uefa

wishful thinking right now but hey our luck must turn eventually.

maybe that will be the game

^^^Have you watched the game Rosenborg-Real?

H Rosenborg tin eixe parei monoterma sxedon..

Na eyxeste na mi xionizei otan tha paiksete...

To kalo gia sas einai oti to prwtathlima tous teleiwse kai etsi mexri na paiksete tha dinoun kati filika!

I really believe that we should nothing to worry about, this is a tough group and we have gotten unlucky in 3 matches... We're going to advance into the UEFA Cup. Just be patient everyone and lets back up our team and our coach...

problem with that thinking is

as Olympiakos ever won an away game in C.L. ?

no

and now we have to beat them by 3 goals to basically advance

b/c real and Lyon will fight all way till the end so somebody can finish first

unless lyon draws or beats real in madrid

look if we were to just beat Rosenborg and not advance to Uefa cup at least we ended a putried streak

If Olympiacos and Rosenborg finished tied on points, Oly will have to win 3 - 0 or greater. Recall that Rosenborg has scored 3 away goals and has a 2 goal advantage. So, not only do they have to win away, they have to win big. Obviously, with this team,e asier said than done.

10 points and a last minute elimination at the hands of Liverpool does not look so bad anymore, does it?

I think this year is done for you guys.. Time to look ahead and for next year. Rosenborg we play everything they have so they can secure the UEFA. Good thinking about trying to win but i just don't think it will happen. NEXT YEAR BO :tdown: YS!!!!!!!!!

i know everyone is focusing on the fact that we lost 4 times in a row and it kind of sucks but we got to pick up our pieces and move on.osfp needs defenders,so far we scored in every game in europe but if you can not keep the zero in defence you are gone.even real madrit the most attacking minded team is trying to have a strong defence.january time kokkalis has to do something about it.sollied for the most part is doing his best,let s not forget that this summer he asked for a striker (mpenza)and a defender(some yugoslavian dude) but he got jack s%$#!.he needs more time,no problem with that.also on the positives is the fact that after this defeat our fans didn t burn the stadium down.that is good. :D most off all we all got to look forward and not start the blame game because it doesn t lead anywhere.summer time when everything is set and done will be the right time for exeliksis.on a personal note pao fans a really like your style,i asked weeks ago and still i have no answer did you guys won the CL final and i didn t know about it because you guys have all the answers and you believe that you are the elite of europe or something.let see what tommorow will bring.................... :whistle:

i know everyone is focusing on the fact that we lost 4 times in a row and it kind of sucks but we got to pick up our pieces and move on.osfp needs defenders,so far we scored in every game in europe but if you can not keep the zero in defence you are gone.even real madrit the most attacking minded team is trying to have a strong defence.january time kokkalis has to do something about it.sollied for the most part is doing his best,let s not forget that this summer he asked for a striker (mpenza)and a defender(some yugoslavian dude) but he got jack s%$#!.he needs more time,no problem with that.also on the positives is the fact that after this defeat our fans didn t burn the stadium down.that is good. :D most off all we all got to look forward and not start the blame game because it doesn t lead anywhere.summer time when everything is set and done will be the right time for exeliksis.on a personal note pao fans a really like your style,i asked weeks ago and still i have no answer did you guys won the CL final and i didn t know about it because you guys have all the answers and you believe that you are the elite of europe or something.let see what tommorow will bring.................... :whistle:

your right we have scored in every game in C.L. but it really means nuttin

your also right that our defense basically sucks and thats the root of all our problems

but were not even dominating the game in the midfield as well

we can't score 3 easy goals

we have to work hard for our goals

i mean at least if he had a bum defense to have some kidn of an offensive onslaught

but we got s%$#!

we got out shot today and don't tlook at the possession number its bullshit

we got killed in real but still managed to stave it off

we got beat in the stats s%$#! by lyon but still came close

but its not good enough anymore

i do have a question

D'acol played a bit today

now he barely had time to play at all in OSFP

but for the ppl who have seen him

do u think he can be a potential starter for us ??

i want to start seeing him in a regular basis just to asses wut we got period

rosenborg are not good.

they are 1-4.

what 1-0 win and tied?

u need to match the score of 3-1 or better 3-0

rosenborg are not good.

they are 1-4.

what 1-0 win and tied?

I dont know how good u r in math

but a 1-0 win in rosenborg and we are tied with them

then with 1 game left after that we tie they lose we get uefa !

rosenborg are not good.

they are 1-4.

what 1-0 win and tied?

I dont know how good u r in math

but a 1-0 win in rosenborg and we are tied with them

then with 1 game left after that we tie they lose we get uefa !

yeah but can u expect Olympiakos to get another point v Real

we have lost our home edge wut makes u think we can just guarantee a point

hell wut makes any of u think that we will win an away game and win big ??

P.S.Den iksera pou na to kanw post..

P.S.2 Diladi yponoei ton Sollied kakoboulo pou eipe oti i omada einai gerasmeni? :blink:

P.S.3 Kai giati einai kakoboulos?Afou oi basikoi paiktes einai gerasmenoi.... ;)

P.S.4H Lyon zitise ap'ton Toure na paei Gallia ki aytos tous eipe na apeythinthoun ston manager tou kai ton OSFP... :unsure:

gamise-ta!!! ase o kathenas travaei thn malak-ia tou... :tdown:

• 4 weeks later...

I had to dig this up and show you all. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.greencyberfans.com/videos/gaylyon1_4.avi

Have a laugh but there is a serious point here too. Before the 3rd goal the gavroi players throw themselves on the ground uncer very light challenge from Lyon players. But correctly, the referee doesn't give a foul.

This is precisely the reason that referees in Greece are biased in favour of Oly. In Greece Oly players are used to get these decisions in their favour because all refs are Kokalis' tsatsoi. But as we see, in Europe the refs are nobody's tsatsoi.

Remember Newcastle last year? How many Greek refs would have whistled againt Oly at Karaiskaki? NONE.

And that's why you go to Europe and get raped, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME PROTECTION THAT GREEK REFS GIVE YOU.

We keep saying it, you keep denying it. As long as we keep laughing year after year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

re pano mas douleueis?you try to tell me that went we beat you at oaka it was because of the refferis?when you lost to aek was because of them again?europe and greece are 2 different stories.osfp lost points in 3 games because of last minutes stupidities in europe.no refferis no bull s%$#!.in greece try to pay more attention to your games and your team instead of trying to find excuses about everything that has to do with osfp.if one team can never talk about refferis that is your team.

Archived