Phantis Forums

A.Kalamarias-Olympiakos

Kalamaria -OFI

Don't know how many people it will hold!!!

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

does it play if you hit start, then run, then type mplayer2.exe, hit ok, m edia pleyre should open

then hit file, open cut and paste this adress in there

mms://209.190.4.99/alpha?sid=CC8613FE-828C-41DE-86A9-E9CD115D4C70-1-79

Let me know

oxi file, leei Windows Media Player cannot open. You may need to reboot to complete installation of a downloaded component. Please verify that the path and filename are correct and try again..

exei provilma to WMP 10. diavasa se forums oti polloi exoun to provlima. pos na kano uninstall to 10 gia na ksanakatevaso to 9? se olous doulepse

does it play if you hit start,  then run, then type mplayer2.exe, hit ok, m edia pleyre should open

then hit file, open cut and paste this adress in there

mms://209.190.4.99/alpha?sid=CC8613FE-828C-41DE-86A9-E9CD115D4C70-1-79

Let me know

oxi file, leei Windows Media Player cannot open. You may need to reboot to complete installation of a downloaded component. Please verify that the path and filename are correct and try again..

exei provilma to WMP 10. diavasa se forums oti polloi exoun to provlima. pos na kano uninstall to 10 gia na ksanakatevaso to 9? se olous doulepse

kai ego exo problhma me wmp10, gia auto to vlepo apo media player kai oxi apo WMP 10. Den mporeis na kaneis uninstall 10. me direct links de mboro me tpt na do . Kathe fora prepi na anoikso to allo.

Archived