Phantis Forums

ALPHA Inter in North America

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing, thank you for the information DKSat, you're one hell of a contributor. Now if only we could find some sort of program guide for what Alpha International will offer, and if footy is included it's time for Dishnetwork to get swarmed with calls. :tup:

I like to say thanks to all off you that criticize me for falls info about Alpha Inter testing.

A week later and its on Lyngsat ,

http://www.lyngsat.com/amc12.html

DKSat

Hey DKSat,

Thanks for the info. The only reason we were upset was that you posted about something then didn't give any details, so with no details how is one to know if it is true or not?!

Does this mean that Unitel has the rights to Alpha and not this Boulos guy you mentioned previously??

<_< OK....OK...OK....IT'S HARD FOR ME TO ADMIT THIS BUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT DKSAT. I PERSONALY HAD NO IDEA WHAT HIS ROLE WAS IN PHANTIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS A FREQUENT CONTRIBUTOR ON THE SITE! WHEN I'M WRONG I'M WRONG....MY APOLOGIES DKSAT. AND BY THE WAY.....GOOD JOB!!! :nw:

They have showed all Games they had advertised on there website and also on the commercials they show all LIVE :D

The Soccer games for us are going to stay as UBI has advised us they will be showing upto 3 Games Live every week

Alpha Sat is the satellite channel of the Greek network Alpha TV. It is available on the TARBS satellite platform. This channel sometimes shows the soccer games that are carried by Alpha TV in Greece.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apollon Kalamaria vs. Olympiakos Piraeus (A Division) ALPHA SAT

10/30/05 00:45:00 AEST Live

Atromitos Athens vs. Aigaleo (A Division) ALPHA SAT

10/31/05 01:45:00 AEDT Live

Skoda Xanthi vs. Larisa (A Division) ALPHA SAT

10/31/05 04:00:00 AEDT Live

Neos Panionios Athens vs. AEK Athens (A Division) ALPHA SAT

11/01/05 06:00:00 AEDT Live

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Firts time I ever saw ALPHA SAT even being mentioned....! I guess this is it guys.....greek soccer for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

OSFP4EVER Alpha Sat was the name of the station in the past when they were available in Australia. It looks like though that their new satellite channel will be called Alpha International.

Hopefully it will end up on Dishnetwork here in the US soon.

Just noticed that on Greek IPTV, it says that by this weekend there will be a demo stream for Alpha by the weekend. We will see, I guess!!

Greek IPTV

Alpha TV seems to be working on Greek IPTV

So people must be seeing pictures now from AMC12 as that were this guy gets his feeds from for most of the channels he streams

ALPHA TV

Only Olympiakos home matches. AEK's home games are broadcast on Supersport in Greece.

Don't forget that right now the Alpha International broadcasts are in testing mode, so they might not start blacking things out until they are officially available.

I don't think they will black them out, they will probably just insert filler programming during that time. You can't have two hours of dead air?!

Alpha's site still has no mention of this at all, I know its not yet available, but they don't even mention that its coming or will soon be available. In typical Greek style they will probably update things at the last minute or after it launches.

Finally looks like we will get more soccer, not to mention Zougla and Befa's cooking show, those who used to watch her on Mega will be happy to hear Alpha is FINALLY coming BACK to North America so they can watch her again! :tup:

:gr:

Just noticed that on Greek IPTV, it says that by this weekend there will be a demo stream for Alpha by the weekend.  We will see, I guess!!

Greek IPTV

Alpha TV seems to be working on Greek IPTV

So people must be seeing pictures now from AMC12 as that were this guy gets his feeds from for most of the channels he streams

ALPHA TV

Yeah, just after I posted this it started working. Is this what our Aussie friends are seeing? Well another option hopefully for dish network. And for us in the Great White North, we have OTN :tdown: and some are able to get ERT SAT. Hopefully things will change in the near future

Archived