Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Basketball Team Is Awesome

billydagreek

Guest Protathlitis

thrillosmtl, delete this from the soccer forum

do I go and make a thread in their basketball forum about us beating them in both derbies at oaka and karaiskaki again this year?

better yet let me go ask kerkikra.. levadiakos...

ummm they are not located outside greece rofl

yeah but if u guys are so great i mean the whole europe talks aboput PAO and how great they are i mean they have beaten barcelona.. juventus y cant u beat kerkira.. levadiakos .. i mean if u r able to play with the big boyz of euro u should be able to win 10-0 vs these teams

but i forgot those are not reasons y u cant win in greece

its the refs

I don't understand why you talk about football! This is a basketball forum. We will have a lot of football discussions/arguments in the coming week :tup:

Do you have anything to say about yesterday's game? Here's the right place! Oh, I forgot, Olympilagos fans are not interested in basketball anymore. They were interested when they were wining championships and cups, but not anymore. So I don't see the point of this thread. Lock it!

I don't understand why you talk about football! This is a basketball forum. We will have a lot of football discussions/arguments in the coming week :tup:

Do you have anything to say about yesterday's game? Here's the right place! Oh, I forgot, Olympilagos fans are not interested in basketball anymore. They were interested when they were wining championships and cups, but not anymore. So I don't see the point of this thread. Lock it!

well this topic startted in the soccer forum by pittman

Archived