Phantis Forums

O PAO DEN EINAI PROPONITIRIO TIS ETHNIKI OMADA

Panos13

For some ###### reason every Greek ex pao player blames the team for a ###### random reason, but they hold their tongue until they are paid in full the jakasses.

They don't respect the team that made them good players. They think that they would have made it anyway, but they are wrong.

why mr basina don't you train with any other team since you belong to none ?

how about aek or osfp.

weren't you the one who wanted out ?

and pao gave you offers even from the premiership at portsmouth to be playing soccer and you said no.

O Basinas epai3e ta kalytera tou xronia ston Panathinaiko. Feygontas mas 8ymhse giati einai kalytera pou h omada 3anaxtizetai kai 3efortwnetai th mizeria kai thn klapsa poy mas mastize ka8e treis kai ligo mesa kai e3w apo ton agwnistiko xwro.

O panathinaikos sterh8hke prota8lhmata ta prohgoumena xronia oxi giati eleipe to talento, alla giati eleipe o xarakthras apo pola talenta tou.

And for our English speaking friends: Basinas is whining again!

basinas had told pao that he would like them to sell him at this past summer!

but whenever pao had agreed with a team he did not want go there!

this is his own fault and also if he had played at 100% of his abilities last season we would easely have gotten the championship!

isnt that wright BASINAS

why did he want to leave he could have asked for a new contract last winther and then he would still have been a pao player and playing in cl and in the ethniki

Apo allou ksekinise to thema me to Mpasina....

Meta ton agwna me ti Dania,itan sta apoditiria enas dimosiografos ws apestalmenos tis ekpompis,o opoios omws grafei kai se efimerida..o Menios Sakellaropoulos.Pige loipon o Menios kai zitise ap'ton Mpasina na tou milisei kai o Mpasinas arnithike giati leei tou exei grapsei kaki kritiki stin efimerida...Ta'xase o Menios(pou exei panta kali sxesi me olous sxedon tous podosfairistes) kai otan egine i sindesi me tin ekpompi anaferthike sto peristatiko xwris na apokalipsei to onoma tou paixti.To emathe o Mpasinas oti to eipe o Menios ston aera kai mou fainetai oti ton kratagan kati alloi podosfairistes gia na min ta akousei o Menios....

Etsi,xtes itan i katallili eykairia gia na ksespasei stin ekpompi afou sto dipla parathyro itan o Menios kai tha ta akouge ithele den ithele!

Basika mporei na min exei adiko o Mpasinas alla i stigmi pou dialekse na milisei gia ton PAO itan teleiws akatallili me apotelesma na afisei mal***s osous ton akougan kai afou teleiwse na min kseroun ti na poun kai na allazoun thema me ti mia.

O Menios omws akouse ton Mpasina gia osa eixe na pei gia tin kaki kritiki twn dimosiografwn kai na ena apospasma tis apantisis tou ap'to arthro tou se simerini efimerida:

Re me ton Mpasina ton gkriniarh 8a asxoloumaste? Den lew oti h dioikhsh exei to ala8hto kai isws na mhn tou fer8hke polu kala pros to telos, alla to ftaiksimo einai ka8ara diko tou:

1) Pou hsoun Mpasina sto krisimo paixnidi me thn AEK?

2) Pou hsoun Mpasina sto paixnidi me thn Sevillh?

3) Pou hsoun Mpasina otan se h8ele h Portsmouth kai 'sy to epaizes venteta perimenontas thn Arsenal?

H alh8eia einai (opws polu swsta leei enas filos pio panw) oti koresthkes ston Panathinaiko kai h8eles na fugeis wsonoupw. Auta peri proponhsewn ktl einai m*****ES. Eisai upoulos, aparadektos kai panw ap'ola axaristos.

ANTE GEIA kai kalo taksidi sto kwlolimano. Isws kai na eisai xrhsimos ekei

PS To anagnwrizw oti preseferes, alla to paraksulwses

That would be all sweet if its was easy for all of us to believe.

Let me think who I will believe.

Mighty Basinas, or poor little PAO?

Maybe Basinas, member of the PAO good Runs in Europe and of the EURO 2004 NT could not find a team in Europe? Maybe but damn hard to Believe

Maybe he is seriously Injured? No

Maybe he likes to stay unused? I am sure not.

And all that against PAO! A Side where Work Ethics are the rule! (Sarcasm)

The side that stopped Paris Georgakopoulos from Football (One of the biggest talents of the 80's)

The side that kicked out Kallitzakis

The side that refused a raise to Karagounis with Philipidis (the then President) Stating ... "go find another club"

The side that Kicked our Saravakos

or The side that kicked out DOMAZOS....

The side that waited the expiry of the Greek Transfer season to release Basinas (koini synenesi.... as they say! )

OK

Understandable.

The club is above each one single player.

I can understand you guys. But When AEK wronged two of the most loved players in AEK History Mimis Papaiwannou and Tony Savevski the people stood behind them!

If you ever want players to bleed in that jersey in a fully professional field where this is becoming more and more rare reconsider your collective eco...

;)

Mouse:

I don't have much time now but some of things you say in your post are so wrong.

There are many players who have left PAO and have nothing but good words. These are mainly the foreigners, the two Danish players for example (Michaelsen, Henrickssen), Kolka and Maric, who encouraged Biscan to come to PAO.

As for the Greek players, how about Limberopoulos. When he went to AEK and before the end of the season PAO won the double, he said publicly that he hoped PAO would win the protathlima because he is still a vazelo at heart. and he wished PAO all the best.

What did PAO do to Saravakos? He even came back to PAO after his years at AEK.

Everybody refers to Georgakopoulos as the best Greek talent of the 90s or whatever, but the truthis we never know how good he was. He could easily have turned out to be another journeyman footballer.

Things aren't always what they seem.

But since you also mention AEK, perhaps you want to tell us how they have been treating Manolas???

1- Go to www.google.com

2- Type in "Failure", without the quotes

3- Instead of hitting "Search" hit "I'm feeling Lucky"

4- Look at it and laugh at what comes up

5- Tell your friends before the people at Google Fix it

nothin 2 do with basinas... but almost...me tis paparies pu lei...

Manolas?

One of the best players and worst Character we ever had!

He showed up after the whole team preparation was over for years!

And where did AEK wrong Manolas exacltly?

I dont seem to rememer!

And I did not say all the above to hurt PAO, I am just stating that the blind devotion to anything green is not good...

Thinking supporters are better than robots...

Manolas?

One of the best players and worst Character we ever had!

He showed up after the whole team preparation was over for years!

And where did AEK wrong Manolas exacltly?

I dont seem to rememer!

And I did not say all the above to hurt PAO, I am just stating that the blind devotion to anything green is not good...

Thinking supporters are better than robots...

You know nothing !!!!!!!

You should at least admire the 1 and only guy from Aek that refused the biggest contract of his time offered from Osfp just so that he wouldn't betray his beliefs for Aek,

and

if that is not enough, Aek still ows him money that he actually decided to not go to courts for since he had worked for them.

But what can someone expect from fans like yourself.

You try to take sides with Basina's possition, as if he wasn't free to go and train whereve he wanted...

As if Zaets didn't offer him an excellent contract form Portsmouth last Christmass, as if he wasn't paid all him money to the last penny...

As if Pao except from breeding the 60-70% of the National team, Pao has to make sure they preform well acrding to the National team needs and while they play for the club to suck ass like Basinas did obviusly last season were he didn't care when he played for Pao, but for the Naional team he was running like a maniac.

You mention Saravakos. He went to Aek at 33-34 years old and helped your team qualify to the C.L. with 3 goals against Rangers (0-1, and 2-0)

Domazos. The same exactly.

The talent of the 90's...The biggest Karamela every nonpao fan is licking for years and years...unbeliveble...

look who you treated your players like :

tsartas, zagorakis, kapsis, dellas, etc...

I think you are off topic.

You did not understand a single word I said.

And the way AEK wrongly treated players is answered by the people of AEK by the support they give to the man you say we do not support (Demis)

Do you live on this planet?

Anyway... I see you are determined to deny PAO is capable of doing anything wrong...

The list above are facts. All big teams wrong players. Players do their part too...

But in the case of Basinas PAO seems to be 90% wrong ...

This is an oppinion ... but it is supported by the general behavior of the club over the years and especially under Varidinoyiannides...

Suit yourself.

I could not care less...

Mouse:

Last year when AEK had its anniversary party, they invited so many of their past legends EXCEPT Stelios Manolas. The reason I am sure you know better than me is because of the dispute between the club and the veteran player for many years. I have to admit I don;t know the details of it fully but to exclude one of the most important players in the history of the club at such an important occasion is a show of the same treatment that you say happens with PAO.

I am not saying that the Vardinnogiannis family always treat PAO players very well, but some of the stories is exaggerated.

A few years ago when Basinas was negotiating a new deal with PAO, he was asking fror a lot of money if you remember. The fans at that time were all behind Basinas and PAO realised this and eventually agreed to give him the deal he wanted.

So for him and other of the Greek players at PAO to say they didn't feel loved by the club and the fans is a beyond me. But anywy, maybe we didn;t love Basinas and alitaki-melos as much as we loved Saravakos, Dimopoulos Vazexa et al. The latter were winners who brought PAO alot of success. The former were losers who brought 1 titlo in 8 years ;)

maybe therein lies the mystery ;)

As much as I LOVE Panathinaikos, I can separate the team from it's owners.

Basinas' case is no surprise to me, and not even the worse case, in the long history of PAO vs ex-players.

Dear friends, is it not obvious by now that PAO treats it's ex-players like sh...

Domazos, Saravakos, Kalitzakis, Lyberopoulos, Nikopolidis, Seitaridis, KARAGOUNIS, Fyssas, Kyrgiakos, Bassinas...

Coincidence ?

The list is long and will get longer.

It is the Vardinoyiannis way :tdown:

When Flavio/Biscan take PAO to back to back CL/Uefa Qfs, then they will have my respect.

I will not easily forget the players that DID, and what they got in return from PAO (mis)management... :tdown:

PEACE

O panathinaikos sterh8hke prota8lhmata ta prohgoumena xronia oxi giati eleipe to talento, alla giati eleipe o xarakthras apo pola talenta tou.

Absolutely right my friend!

I always advocated having veteran players who greatly contributed to the team involved with the team to remind the young ones that it's their honor to play for PAO. keep the institutional memory alive, and get rid all of those players who have a "dimosio ypallilo" mentality.

I think character and internal team culture counts way more that anything else; definitely more than the primadonas we've got over the years. :tdown:

As harsh as it sounds Pao is a team that works with a PLAN. You know the saying "Before we get hungry we cook... :P "...

Pao has proven that the managment actually works based on the so called NEEDS OF THE TEAM AND NOT ON BEING THE GOOD DADDY TO THE PLAYERS LIKE OSFP.

Haven't you had enough with the Osfp players for isntanse that they get always renewals on their contracts, even Gerogiadis for Christ's sake almost got a new contract at Peirea this season.

The players that are worth more they get paid more. The ones that think that they can do better than Pao like Karagounis, Fyssas they are let to go abroad.

Karagounis for instanse was offered a much better contract about a season before he left and he declined to go to Inter. Nobodu stopped him.

We got Gonzales to replace him.

Seitaridis got a new contract and he was sold to Porto. He was right fully screaming about 180.000 Euro while other players at other teams haven't got paid for years.

For Seiteridi everyone was saying last season how Vydra managed to succesfully replace him. Now he is in doupt. We will see if the is need for someone else.

Domazos, Saravakos were to old fo the team's future plans

for the latter we got Boreli int he first 11 and worked.

Kalitzakis was obvius that he couldn't play no more, so he was let go and in not time after trying in a couple of other teams he quit soccer.

We got Alexopoulo (unsuccesfully), Gouma, Hengrisen to replace him.

Lyberopoulos was let go because after 7 years of no title with him in offense, the managment decided it was time for a change. By letting Lyberopoulo go, it eneabeld the team to utilize Kostadinou who was shitting on the Bech ont he Shadow of Lyberopoulos. Plus to replace Lyberopoulo with an other striker we got Padopoulo who had the exact features we were lacking in that possition.

+Now we replaced Kostadinou with Togerlle.

Nikopolidis was already quite old and got a better offer. Pao wasn't going to negotiate giving him the money he was asking like he was some superstar. We got Galinvitch who is so much better than him and can actually save the team in a bad defensive day, someting that Nikopolidis "the Statue" could not.

The same goes for Fyssas. We replaced him with someone better. Much and then Serich

Kyrgiakos: He wanted to go abraod and we gave him the chance. The guy was paid little money but he wouldn't be playing soccer if Pao didn't help him develop.

He saw money at Rangers and grabbed the chance by the hair to stay with them since of the fifa law on renewed contracts. Good for him and bad for Pao but no

worries since we have Kotsio now.

Bassinas...

We paid him in full up to the last penny. We could utilize him until decemember or even keep him this season by adding 400.000 euros to his account, but he wanted out.

Why didn't he asked for release during the Summer so that Pao wouldn't have to pay him the last 6 months and he could go whenever he wanted and this way he could help the National team more ?

It was obvius that he cared more about getting the money instead of worrying about the National teams.

And he says there were not good offers form Pao management to sign abroad, but his needs were fo a mil. Euro pewr year that none really was giving him.

Now I ask you this . Why do Pao has to deal with each and every player like a beloved son ?

Someone always is going to get pissed off. Soccer is sprot that pays players based on Demand of their needs.

Evryone bitches about Biscan and Conseisao. Well they were big timers and they deserve to get paid more.

We don't live in Komunism were everyone gets payed the same and preforms the same.

Pao as a team has to satisfy fans with foreign players with experience from better chapionships. If we think that foregn players suck, we shouldn't bitch like in the days that Goumobasinades that we were mostly using because back then everybody wanted foreign signings for a good Europen Copetition possibility for the team in the C.L.

Good post Almamatter,

we tend to forget also the major investment the team has made to developing young players.

Goumas, Basinas, Karagounis, had a head-start in their career because someone invested money in facilities, in medical care, in education, in coaching and so much else when they were young. Most importantly, the team trusted their talent and gave them professional contracts.

That's the hard way of developing players for the first team because for every one who makes it there are maybe hundreds who don't (and the team pays for those too). That's why not many teams pay that much attention to their academies and prefer to buy players from other teams.

I hope some of the new blood (Darlas, Leontiou, Gansef, Tripotseris, Stathis, Kritikos, Siontis, Oxyzoglou) get to play at the level Basinas and the others achieved. It's time to focus on those he made room for.

Some PAO fans are happy I guess, with the current roster... :o

I will not argue that, since after all, it is a matter of opinion.

For the $$$ we pay Biscan/Flavio, I would have rather kept, Seitaridis, KARAGOUNIS, Fyssas, Kyrgiakos, Bassinas...

Except maybe Fyssa, I clearly see a position for them in our team.

PAO is hurting badly in all those positions.

We would probably not be able to keep all of them, without extra cash...

They would be quite happy sharing the over 2mil a year that the "infamous duo" is costing PAO!

These players would relate better to our up and coming Greek talent, and would be able to help in the transition from the old to the new PAO.

Our team can get more out of Greek players, that know and appreciate what PAO stands for, than the "retiring legion" millionaires <_<

I do think that there is a good chance that our expensive "liabilities" will get better. At the moment, it looks highly unlikely that they will ever be able to produce enough to justify their pay...

Maybe it is justice that PAO has been "taken for a ride" by these "superstars", what "goes around, comes around".

PAO has been taking it's ex-players for "a ride" for quite some time now...

Do we really think that they are ALL wrong while PAO management is never to blame ? :LOL:

PEACE

Basinas, Konstantinou, Seterides, Kyriakgos, Fyssas..These guys all had problems with the management..Do u see the picture here management BLOWS..Thats why this team is doing so poorly this year.....One championship in 8 years ti malakes eimaste where we support this team.They disgrace our best players and then its the players fault because they dont want to play with them anymore...

Wake up folks this team is getting destroyed and things are not looking good...

I am sorry to say but you both clearly miss the point. or shoul I say the real deal. Pao is the boss and Pao makes them and Pao lets them go AND PAO SUCCESFULL REPLACES THEM WITH NEW GREEK KIDS THAT ARE ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THEM.

THE GENERATION OF GOUMO-BASINADES SUCKED ASS IF YOU FORGOT.

THE NEW GENERATION OF JIOLI-DRALA-LEODIOUS IS ALREADY IMPRESSIVE.

THE GOMOBASINADES BECAME GOOD IN TIME, BUT THE NEW KIDS ALREADY TEAM ASS. DID YOU SEE THE GAME AGAINST WEREDER ?

GOUMO-BASINADES IN THEIR EARLY DAYS WOULDN'T EVEN HAD A DRAW. THEY WOULD EB LUCK TO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH AN EMBARASSMENT.

BESIDES THAT.

Do you think that Pao would like or enjoy to let go good starters all the time and chance the team form scratch ?

I think not, besides the fact that we actually got better players (except from Seitaridi and Kolka who I admit we didn't quite repaced succesfully) , we would have to spend so much more money than you actually think.

Think what you all say before you try to critisize managment.

Do you actually think that the money that Biscan and Conseisao get are enough to keep all those players gone ??? :blink: Are you for real ? :LOL:

Come to your senses. When Karagounis and sia were at Pao they were making way less than now at their new teams. Correct ? Since they left left most of them gets paid in Mils per year.

Now do the math.

Add how much Nikopolidis, Karagounis, Seitaridis, Fyssas, Kostadinou, Liberopoulos, Basians, Kyriakos and the rest were asking to stay and not say it would add up to 2 or 4 mil. Euro :1eye:

Think about it. They would all cost about 1 mil. each on average, aboout 10 mil. only for the starting 11, without conting the rest of the 25 -30 players that each team has or counting any foreign players that are as a matter of fact so much ###### better than those primadonas who wouldn't have won a title in about 10 years in Greece by now.

Plus, face it. Most of them were already getting to old to stay to the team anyway.

B)

Pao did some good runs in Europe and they all thought that they were too good for Pao, when Pao made them. :whistle:

B)

This is why many of them start talikg s%$#! agaist Pao, while we all see that even the fact that they won the Euro wasn't only based on their superior abilities, but it was also luck, big time. So big that it turn aganist tham to make is not possible to just qualify for the next Mundial, when the finalist Portugal did is so easily. :whistle:

CAN YOU PLEASE ACCEPT THE FACTS AND GO WITHT THE TEAM ?

OR

BECOME OSFP FANS SINCE KEEPS EVERY SINGLE PLAYER UNTIL THEY CAN' T MAKE A COMPLETE CIRLCE AROUND THE FIELD... :tdown:

and if you think that Basinas is right to blame Pao as a team that hurts the National team, I ask you this Did Basinas had a right to be in the National team without playing soccer, while Zikos is a constant Monaco starter?

Or better think this:

WOULD THERE BE A FUTURE IN THE NATIONAL TEAM WITHOUT PAO PROVIDING ALWAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYERS.

Archived