Phantis Forums

KANEIS DEN MOU EMATHE PWS NA KANW STREAMING!!!OPWS THA DEITE SE PALAIWTERS TOPICS MOU(sopcast) RWTOUSA ALLA KANENAS TPT!!OTAN MILISA ME TON VAsillyS EIXA IDI KANEI MMS KAI TOU TO EDEIKSA...RWTISTE TON EKTOS AN EINAI TOSO EGWISTAROS!! VAsillyS AN THELEIS NA SE KSANAKALUPSW EPIDI APOTHARUNES KAPOION ELA KSANA PES MOU! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Afou esy den kataferes na to ftiakseis poios edeixne Paraskeyi brady kata tis 1(ora Amerikis) elliniki tileorasi?

Den peirazei, na 'nai kala ta paidia, eidame tin Elladara. Eyxaristoume alli mia fora.

Ki an den yparxei sygkekrimenos logos na stamataei to stream, as to afinete na blepoume kamia ekpompi opos proxtes to Opoios anteksei. :-)

Thanks!

thrisalonica thanx for ur trying mate.... i wish i could of helped u though i hardly know nything bout this stuff, onky about ports i know.... thanx for ur trying again.... and yeh y did phantis shut down yestaday for sumtime>?

As to pw genika, plhn omws safws.

Euxaristoume kai autous pou esteilan telika to paixnidi

kai to eidame, kai autous pou esmprw3an (me ton ena `h

ton allo tropo) s'authn thn kateu8unsh.

Krima gia thn e8nikh mas, alla toulaxiston to paleyane.

alexch enas kakos tha elege oti to site itan epitides kleisto gia ton logo tou oti autoi pou den kseroun na mpoun sto site tou sopcast na doun mats kai perimenoun apo edw NA KATEUFEUGAN STH LUSH tou na plrosoun na to doun!DEN TO LEW EGW!!!!EGW LEW TI THA ELEGE ENAS KAKOS KAI PONHROS!

ok thnx for the info thrisalonica..... kai pare thn pae opas leei kai o dikos mas o pittman... kalh tuxh man.... and have a great b-day.... thnx again for ur tries.... kai thanx se autous pou mas prosferan thn ellada.... krima pantos... den paiksame tipota.....

I had so much bad luck yesterday. Greece lost to dania, we lost our hope of seeing our team in the world cup. And to top it all off, I couldn't even get into phantis yesterday at about 2:00 pm ET. :whistle:

It was horrible. I was thinking of paying $12 at one of those sites, but when I visited, it looked way too amateur (I mean really homemade) to be trusted with credit card information. That site looked more homemade than my Grandmother's keftedes.

It was horrible. I was thinking of paying $12 at one of those sites, but when I visited, it looked way too amateur (I mean really homemade) to be trusted with credit card information. That site looked more homemade than my Grandmother's keftedes.

Anybody that has being following this forum and wanted to search a bit,

was able to watch the game for free yesterday.

All I have to say is thank you.

I must tell you that I too, watched the game for free, at least the second half. Perhaps it's my fault for trying to enter phantis looking for the links just as the game was beggining. Maybe I should have come earlier looking for the links to the game... and actually I did. Hours before the game, I wrote down the first mms for LS1 provided by zuperman and I say a BIG thank you to him and anyone else involved. The first mms was extremely poor and after a few minutes I decided to come back to phantis to find and try the other mms links. I couldn't get into phantis to access the remaining mms links because of some technical issues with the site. I repeatedly tried getting in but no luck. I know, I should have thought that maybe the site will be down at the same moment as the game, but that was my mistake. I was looking at the clock ticking away, thinking maybe someone scored, what's going on in the game, etc. That is when I decided to try the pay site but then decided not to for security reasons, hence my analogy of grandmother's keftedes and that site. Finally some time in the second half after repeated attempts, I got into phantis and went straight to the posting of zuperman to find and try out the remaining mms. One of them was watchable and I enjoyed the last 25 minutes of the game.

I must admit it was my fault not writing down all the mms links hours before the game. I assumed that if one does not work, I can go back to the site and find the next one. I'm sorry I was not anticipating that the streaming of the BIG game we were all so desperately anticipating to watch, and the inaccessability of phantis.com would occur simultaneously. These were unforseen events which I should have prepared for, but I guess I'm not to good at preparing for these type of coincidences.

You might find it alot easier to watch games if you keep your eye on sopcast.

I have found very few mms streams that can support any kind of viewing with minimal buffering.

Search this forum for info on sopcast .

Read and follow the instructions carefully.

The part about opening ports must be followed and verified by you , otherwise you will affect the viewing experience of all, including yourself.

Try to do this before a game, not during.

All the information is here ;you just have to go and read all the threads and follow all the instructions.

Yes, I agree. Sopcast is much better than LS, especially when there is a large audience viewing the stream. What's great about sopcast, is if everyone follows the directions, a larger audience can only help the quality.

As for opening the ports, I did not open the ports "during" the game, because I've kept them open ever since the instructions were posted in this forum some time ago. I have enjoyed several games through sopcast, and it was my original choice for watching the game...

Anyways, maybe I can figure out why I couldn't locate the channel through sopcast, if you tell me how you found it. Did you see it on the list of channels at www.sopcast.org/channel/ ? Was it an Official channel (ex. Rai Sport, ESPN) or was it a Test channel (ex. Tsampa tv)? Or did you copy and paste the sopcast address in your sopcast program? If so, where did you find that address?

Gia na blepete ola ta test channels tou sopcast

na kante ta ejhs:

Sto para8uro tou sopcast (oxi tou browser), xtupate "config",

dhl. 3o koumpi apo aristera epanw.

Sto URL pedio pou uparxei ekei, sunh8ws leei

http://sop.sopcast.org/sop/broker

pou antistoixei sta kanonika kanalia.

Gia na pate sta test pros8este to _noauth sto telos,

dhl. kante to URL

http://sop.sopcast.org/sop/broker_noauth

Ola auta sto config tou sopcast.

An to koumpi "Need Authetication" einai pathmeno (me v)

3epathste to.

Meta xtuphste ok.

Telos xtuphste "Channels", dhl. 1o koumpi epanw aristera.

Qa sas bgoune ta test channels. O,ti onoma sas aresei,

xtuphste dipla.

An 8elete na 3anaguriste sta kanonika kanalia,

3ana config, sto url bgalte to _noauth kai afhste to

http://sop.sopcast.org/sop/broker

meta ok, channels, klp.

Oraios asteri, euxaristo poli. That was my main problem, I could not find the test channels for that particular game. For previous games, the test channels usually appeared on the browser and I just clicked play. For this game the channel did not appear on the browser (at least not for me) nor was the sopcast link posted on phantis. Thanks again, next time when I don't see the channel on the browser I'll follow your advice.

Thrisalonica, happy birthday to you. I hope your quest on streaming games is successful. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Archived