Phantis Forums

atletico - real

What I'm hoping for: Atletico 3-0 Real (blowout).

What I expect: Atletico 2-1 Real (upset).

Oh yeah BTW, is it correct that our ultra fans (Gate 13) have some sort of allience with Real Madrid's ultras (an oxymoron)? If true, what's with that. I'd much rather have a fan allience w/ Barcalona (not that I want them to win against PAO).

It'd be sweet if PAO had some sort of allience (ultra wise) with DC United's Barra Brava (probably MLS's best fanclub by a long shot). At least I could really follow DC and be proud of DC having ties to Greece's best club. Oh well....

What I'm hoping for: Atletico 3-0 Real (blowout).

What I expect: Atletico 2-1 Real (upset).

Oh yeah BTW, is it correct that our ultra fans (Gate 13) have some sort of allience with Real Madrid's ultras (an oxymoron)? If true, what's with that. I'd much rather have a fan allience w/ Barcalona (not that I want them to win against PAO).

It'd be sweet if PAO had some sort of allience (ultra wise) with DC United's Barra Brava (probably MLS's best fanclub by a long shot). At least I could really follow DC and be proud of DC having ties to Greece's best club. Oh well....

G13 and Orgullo Vikingo ('Pride Viking'- no idea wtf thats supposed to mean)

do have an alliance from the 90's from Basket Finals in Zaragoza

but its not to be taken seriously.

as for Barra Brava- come on man.....DC fans are a bunch of pansies....Barra Brava especially they are just a bunch of idiots...fans in the states are so corny...i see people in RFK who sit by the eksedres with a drum but arent into the fanatism they just tap there drum along....kind of pointless from my poitn of view and there no way worthy of being connected with the legendary 13th gate....

and the best fans in MLS to me were Chicago Fire...

Archived