Phantis Forums

PAO-Akratitos

Grace

Key word here is Consistency…. Now pao as a whole hasn’t really been consistent this year however there starting to pick it up with 3 victories in a row… only players that are letting the team down are the following:

Wooter (like some of you said the guy has been here for over a year and he is still inconsistent with the team which would suggest that he isn’t pao material!!)

BIDIS (also in the same boat as Wooter, I mean sure he can play a game or two were he will be MVP, but is it really worth having him at pao where he will play 10 s%$#! games in a row with a rating 5 and under then all of a sudden play a game where he will get 8 and above in ratings (wisla), and then the cycle will begin again??? I say Get him out here, transfer him to Ofi or something, im sure he will do good there…

Nillson (This guy has been abit of a let down to be honest however he hasn’t been at the club for very long, which would suggest he is still trying to find his feet… give him until the end of the year, if he is still inconsistent then axe him as well however I personally think he will pick up his form soon and be our savour 4 the right wing)

Biscan (this guy is in the same boat as Nillson so read what I wrote about Nilsson and then apply it to him….)

Flavio (Although he is new to the team, his really pissing me off!! I mean to be honest with you guys I expected so much better from this guy and yet not only has he not been able to deliver but he is playing worse then Maric did (no disrespect to him, Im just comparing his resume with his)!!! Im all for giving the guy a chance to prove him self however from hearing what our Turk friends said about him, his a huge flop…..

Vyntra (Same boat as bidis and Wooter!!! He blows however lately his starting to pick up his act yet he still hasn’t reached pao level yet!!! If he doesn’t improve to the level we expect of him by the next transfer window I suggest either loaning him out or selling his ass…

I think these are the major let downs of the team… Its one word that this team needs and that is Consistency!!!! Anyone else wanna share there views???

P.S please don’t take offence if I mentioned one of your beloved players as being a let down to the team because this is my opinon and my opinon alone so dnt cry and insault me because I stated what I think… you know who im talking to… :nono:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think it is fair to judge flavio biscan and nilson yet...flavio worst then maric?? come on man...when he plays by himself or wth tsiolis, he does well..not as we expected but these guys are still new players to a new team...yu cant expect consistancy with a team whos half starting 11 is completely different...its not helpful to pick out these players on any players...we play like a team...poorly, or well, we usually play as a team...nilson has just joined the swuad and was thrown into the starting 11...biscan has been dissapointing, but he was playing a position and a formation that he is not used to...flavio haqs been not up to par, but recently he has been holding that center line well and has actually been getting in some assists...as for vyntra...yeah hes been crap lately, but hes been slowly picking u hihs game...i would not gt rid of him in the next transfer period...we are trying to build a team...what kind of team would we have if we keep changing the starting 11...what consitiancy would that bring...wew know he can play well...he did so for very much of last year...its also about his artnership with nilson in the midfield...that has to solidify as well too....people are putting alot of blame on vyntra, and rightfully so, he hasnt been up tto par with his performances, but think about who hes been playing with on the right wing...an unsettled nilson (who will def improve) and bidi

as for wooter..get him off the team..hes had time and he hasnt done anything....

bidi...keep him for the year then judge...

^^^ I agree

I think Biscan will improve. Some time on the bench will do him good.

Flavio plays very well when Tziolis is in the pitch to do the dirty work. Then he can relax from his defensive duties and distribute the ball around. I am sure he will improve, but don't expect an awful lot by him. He reached his peak years ago.

Nilsson will DEFINITELY improve. I have seen him play with Sweden in Euro. He is a very good right extrem and can create some incredible crosses!

Vyntra is decent and can be better. Remember early last year? Everyone was comparing him with Giourkas. I know he is not as good, but he has potential

Bides is inconsistent I agree, but the kid has showed he has talent. He will definitely improve. I think in the future, he would be a good replacement for Nilsson

As far as Woouter is concerned, you all know my opinion. TO PAIDI EINAI KREAS. He just can't. He is 29 already and he won't improve. Only in games like Kallithea or Akratitos can play. No way in CL.

Also Adric is very inconsistent and we have plenty people at his position, so I count on him only when he plays as a center back were the team suffers.

The worst transfer is Flavio.. too much money, too little effort from him (a player can make mistakes but when he doesn't mark anyone who doesn't pass within a couple meters from him, and doesn't pass longer than that either...)

Anyway, Akratitos is not an easy team--no team is easy for us, because we have lost titles because we blew off points to teams that were relegated!!!! And, being 7 back from the top should give you a sense of urgency...

Plus, PAO has many players away with their national teams, then a couple days before Akratitos and then a huge CL game...

Do you think we have a team that can handle this pressure and demands for much time on the pitch within a few days apart?

Re paidia tha nikisoume o kosmos na xalasei!!Poses fores exei paiksei o Akratitos mprosta se 60000 fanatiko kosmo pou tha tragoudaei oli tin wra kai epipleon tha empsixwnei tous paiktes kai gia to paixnidi me Barca?Se kamia periptwsi,bebaia,de prepei na tous ypotimisoun alla den exoun kai kamia pithanotita na kerdisoun! :P

Ayta!Feygw kai paw gia eisitiria twra!!

Re paidia tha nikisoume o kosmos na xalasei!!Poses fores exei paiksei o Akratitos mprosta se 60000 fanatiko kosmo pou tha tragoudaei oli tin wra kai epipleon tha empsixwnei tous paiktes kai gia to paixnidi me Barca?Se kamia periptwsi,bebaia,de prepei na tous ypotimisoun alla den exoun kai kamia pithanotita na kerdisoun! :P

Ayta!Feygw kai paw gia eisitiria twra!!

Kala ennoeitai! Den uparxei periptwsh na xasoume. O Akrathtos einai pe8amenos outws h' allws. 8a faei TO LIGOTERO 3 TEMAXIA!

Apla para8esame tis apopseis mas gia merikous paixtes. Kai me thn trith omada 8a mporousame na kerdisoume ton Akrathto, mhn trelenomaste.

Den apeuthinomoun s'esena,antitheta symfwnw me tin kritiki pou ekanes stous sigkekrimenous paixtes.Apla se merika posts diekrina mia anasfaleia gia to paixnidi me ton Akratito(!) kai lew,katse....An merikoi amfiballoun gia to an mporoume na kerdisoume ton Akratito(!!),kalitera na allaksoun omada!

Tespa,re paidia piga gia eisitiria stis 12.30 kai gyrisa stis 17.00!!!Oi mal***s eixan mono 2 ekdotiria anoixta sti Lewforo!!Ginotan tis popis kai eixame strimwxtei san sardelles!!Talaipwria sketi!!

^^^ Nai to katalava. Den eixa proseksei thn apanthsh tou athinaiou. Apla h8ela na dwsw emfash se auto pou eipes, oti dhladh prepei na ksepetaksoume ton Akrathto.

Mpravo re Grace pou enisxueis thn omada! Fantazomai oti phres kai gia Akrathto kai gia Barcelona. Pws kai den phres diarkeias na mhn talaipwrhsai? Afou exw proseksei oti pas suxna sto ghpedo.

Makari na hmoun Athina.

Flavio plays very well when Tziolis is in the pitch to do the dirty work.

The problem is that flavio IS for the dirty work but he doesn't do even that!And you have to waste another position/player to cover him up!

But even if you do that, as I have seen, you can not rely on him to "make" play.

Einai eirwneia pou auti tin epoxi yparxei mia fournia fantastikwn brazilianwn podosfairistwn stin Europi (kala,,panta ypirxan foveroi Brazilianoi apla twra exoun mazeutei para polloi) kai se mas yparxei i eksairesi pou den paizei kala!!! :unsure:

Eixa diabasei ena poly eustoxo sxolio tou Panoutsou,pou paromoiaze ton flavio me "dimosio ypallilo" :whistle: . Oti diladi den tha prospathisei na kanei tipota parapanw apo auta pou typika tou analogoun...tha markarei mono auton pou pernaei apo dipla tou,tha elegxei mono mia aktina 5 metrwn kai den tha polynoiastei na trexei kai na kourastei...

Einai allwste xaraktiristiko oti pernaei aparatiritos se ola ta paixnidia an kai ypotithetai oti einai to No1 onoma tis omadas....Tou p##sti, an itan toso kalos tha'xe deiksei kati

Den elpizw oti tha doume kai polla pragmata ap'auton sto mellon,oute kai oti tha "gemisei" pote to kentro mas opws kanei p.x. o Emerson stin Ksanthi.Kai den pistevw oti enas paixtis exei megalytero kinitro na ta dwsei ola stin Ksanthi ap'oti ston Pao tou CL!(ypotithetai oti einai poly paromoioi paixtes kai se ilikia kai se thesi). Auto perimename oloi mas to kalokairi kai ksimerobradiazomastan sta radiofwna na doume..erxetai?den erxetai?

Eilikrina paidia,makari na min eixe erthei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asxetws autou pantws,eimai poly aisiodoksos gia tin omada basika giati exoume poly kalous mikrous apo tous opoious polloi einai kai "ftasmenoi".

Eidika gia tou xronou, i omada tha petaei!!

^^^ Nai to katalava. Den eixa proseksei thn apanthsh tou athinaiou. Apla h8ela na dwsw emfash se auto pou eipes, oti dhladh prepei na ksepetaksoume ton Akrathto.

Mpravo re Grace pou enisxueis thn omada! Fantazomai oti phres kai gia Akrathto kai gia Barcelona. Pws kai den phres diarkeias na mhn talaipwrhsai? Afou exw proseksei oti pas suxna sto ghpedo.

Makari na hmoun Athina.

Ase,oses wres imoun strimwgmeni san sardella ayto skeftomoun!!Giati den pira diarkeias i xazi,afou mexri stigmis exw paei se olous tous agwnes sto OAKA!!Efaga trelo paketo to Sabbato alla eytyxws prolaba kai pira kai gia tin Barca!!

Pantws ginetai panikos me ta eisitiria kai simera tha bgoun gia to panw diazwma tou OAKA...

Dyskola ta bradia pou erxontai (eidika)gia Akratito kai Barca!!! B)

1-0 I watched it on tv today and got to call my nephew in the stands when we made the goal. Thank you technology :tup:

We played well at times, and at times we seemed lost. Not a bad game overall with Akratitos playing fair, clean, and open. They could have scored on two or three occasions, and so could we.

Malezani fielded a good team and the players looked fresh and comfortable, a sign that the team is beginning to roll. The days when we the oppenent could not score are forever gone because our focus is not solely on defence any more. This year opponents will have their chances. We need to start scorring more because we sure find our way into the opponent's box easier.

Barca will be the real test though.

If we play like this against Ronaldino and the boys they are No Akrititos were going to lose 10 - 0.... You think there Brazilians are like Akrititos is foreigners..Malezani wake up my friend your time is coming and the party will be over for you very soon.......

If we play like this against Ronaldino and the boys they are No Akrititos were going to lose 10 - 0.... You think there Brazilians are like Akrititos is foreigners..Malezani wake up my friend your time is coming and the party will be over for you very soon.......

i agree.they should have scored higher.there were 35000 supporters there.thats a big deal!for a game with akratitos.we should start scoring more goals not like past seasons when we had to be so stressed through the whole game.

i am not saying we are not good we are much much better, but we must pull it together even faster now cause we have very strong opponentscoming at the moment.i read that flavio did good today.

ela mori panatha pali me kontomanikaaa na se kamarwnoyme fetos!!!!!!!!

I think second half we played better (as per usual). It was obvious that everyone was thinking the game against Barcelona. We created a few chances, especially the one with Mantzios on the post and Torghelle's shot.

Akratitos was better than I expected. Their individual players are skillful, but they don't play well as a team. I think they will improve.

I disagree. These are two completely different games and you cannot compare. History tells us that Panathinaikos may play really s%$#! in one game of the Greek league and then after three days in the CL the team is transformed.

On a different note:

I think we had enough of Woouter. Once more he played really bad and when Nilsson came in I could feel more secure about the right wing.

he won bruv, wins a win, lets not fret jst cause pao didnt score 10, see on tuesday what an omatha pao really is

Thes na mou peis oti esy eisai bazelos twra?? :blink:

Pou na ginotan kamia strabi kai na isofarizane diladi!!!!!!

Telospantwn,eprepe na skoraroun pio polla goal alla epaikse kala o Akratitos,o kosmos den itan toso zestos kai isws na thelane na kanoun sintirisi dynamewn gia tin Triti...As min ksexname pantws oti polloi eixan gyrisei apo ethnikes omades kai i omada eixe kanei mono mia proponisi gia to paixnidi...

Ap'oso thimamai o Panathinaikos otan meta apo tetoious agwnes exei CL metamorfwnetai ki ayto perimenw na dw tin Triti...(xwris ayto na simainei oti thelw na dw ton Wooter ekeini tin mera.... :P )

I'm concerned about the pace of the game as Barca are a

crack outfit playing quick one touch 'ballies' around the

pitch. Our backline (with the exception of Moris) is too slow

to handle players like Eto, Ronaldinho, Deco, Giuly etc which is why

we have to be on guard and always 1st to the ball.

I think a 3-5-2 system might assist us to flood the midfield

with the following lineup:

,,,,,,,,Galinovic,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,Goumas,,Moris,,Darlas,,

Nilsson,,Conceisao,,Tziolis,,Eki,,Seric,,

,,,Torghelle,,,,Mantzios,,,,

if Male goes with 4-4-2 I'd like to see this:

,,,,,,,,Galinovic,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nilsson,,,Goumas,,Moris,,Darlas,,

Pap,,Conceisao,,,Eki,,Seric,,

,,,Torghelle,,,,Mantzios,,,,

Either way I believe there are probably 1 or 2 spots that aren't definite

and it'll be interesting to see if the Italo opts to have another person next

to Flavio or simply have him on his own.

Archived