Phantis Forums

afou den katalabaineis ta egglezika... ennoousa IPR, fantazomai twra pou katalabes na apanthseis.

Oxi oti xreiazetai giati ki' egw katalaba where you coming from (atsa...)

sorry ipr enoousa, anagramatismo ekana, ti einai ayto?

atsa????

Thrilossalonika,

I hope you know what you are doing. We were in a lot of trouble by streaming games in here. The email we received from the authorities was not the only problem they gave us.

I am out of the streaming business for good. And I am saying this in public since I am pretty sure big brother is watching. Do not expect me to teach anyone how to do things (especially after the behavior some brainless people showed in here). If anyone wants to stream he better do this in private. Trouble is just around the corner for whoever dares. And please Pm me the link so I can watch, too.

I just have to say one last thing (and I know I may be attacked by the brainless again). I have nothing to do with any streams that people may create in this forum. I retired for good. And whoever does it again, he better think twice before he makes that mms. Thrilossalonika, I hope you know what you are getting into. Don't let your enthousiasm lead you to trouble.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh i have so much to say........ but ill be quiet!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thrilossalonika.... file, etsi kai ta katafereis eisai asteri!!!!!!!!!!! :nw:

den se enoxlei kaneis(authorities) me emails kai saxlamares... ama goustareis kai thelis na metadoseis ton agona... kanto!!!!

:gr: Denmark 0 - Greece 2 :gr:

Trilossalonika

you sound determined mate, many thanks for your efforts i'm sure you 'll get there!

There is only one problem with you ... Your name... Thrilos Salonika? no way man... there are no Olympiakoi in Thesaloniki!!! :1eye: It's a PAOK stronghold!!!! :nw:

Anyway i wish you good luck and i'm looking forward to the end result. Trifilara 0-2 to greece is rather optimistic isn't it. I hope you are right.

later chaps

Archived