Phantis Forums

to pairnoume apo thn arxh...egw peste oti ta katafernw e to programa... ekei mou leei steam: mms:// ti bazw??tin ip mou???ton server pou tha mou to kanei upload???SPIRO i kapoios allos pou na kserei???pisteuw na mporw na metadwsw ton agnw ths ethnikis..

ta brhka ola monos mou.....to MONO problhma pou exw einai pws tha kanw mms server panw stin ip mou gia na kanw upload ton agwna.... PSAXNW ENA PROOGRAMA... PEITE OSO POIO GRIGORA MPORIETAI ESEIS POU KSERETE(spiro kai oi alloi) GIA NA ETOIMASTW NA DIKSW TON AGWNA THS ELLADAS!!

thrilossalonica

:nw: :nw: :nw:

n 2 the rest of the TEAM (spiro etc)....

:nw: :nw: :nw:

spiro come back dixe megalopsixia n anoterotita!!!!

afto exo na po mono....

as i said otan ginotan tis popis...

hackers crackers of the hellenic world unite!!!

ok ime stin apexo... sorry & to vulono...

over & out

Thrilossalonika,

I hope you know what you are doing. We were in a lot of trouble by streaming games in here. The email we received from the authorities was not the only problem they gave us.

I am out of the streaming business for good. And I am saying this in public since I am pretty sure big brother is watching. Do not expect me to teach anyone how to do things (especially after the behavior some brainless people showed in here). If anyone wants to stream he better do this in private. Trouble is just around the corner for whoever dares. And please Pm me the link so I can watch, too.

I just have to say one last thing (and I know I may be attacked by the brainless again). I have nothing to do with any streams that people may create in this forum. I retired for good. And whoever does it again, he better think twice before he makes that mms. Thrilossalonika, I hope you know what you are getting into. Don't let your enthousiasm lead you to trouble.

Who said anyone is streaming games Spiro? The man just wants help on how to stream. Streaming is not illegal unless you are streaming copyrighted material. I don't think this gentleman was one of the brainless people in here. This man only wants to stream his home videos. For some reason I thought you were the moderator of the video and media forum and thought you might be able to assist. It seems that you have made the decision not to help.

EPIDI TO TELOS EXEI SUMASIA...to rezoume einai oti mporw na deiksw agwnes(tha prospathisw tin ellada me ti dania) alla exw ena problem...An dhladh o agwnas einai kapou sth mesi,diladi exei perasei ligi wra pou arxise to mats kai kanete klik sto play gia na ton diete tha ksekinisei apo thn arxh to mats :( .An kserei kapoios ti prepei na kanw as mou pei....

Archived