Phantis Forums

Santos LineUps

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Can someone please explain to me how Lakis is consistently out of the starting 11??? I believe Moras is soooo much better in the middle than Alexopolous. With all these problems in the mid-field, wouldn't it be nice to throw Milan Petkov into the mix of things??? He would be a great playmaker right now. Also, Rusev is having a super year with Levadiakos. Santo's shouldn't have let those players leave.

Also, I thought Louie Sanko was supposed to be this huge signing, yet he has only played 10 minutes or so this season.

I can't understand Santo's philosophy or line-ups. With younger players last year, this team played tougher and better.

The basic problem is Katsouranis is having a bad start to the season. If you remeber last year he palyed w/ 2 DM (Assu and Kats). They were both good on the attacking and defending side of the ball. This year he is trying to play Ivic in Assu's position, but it has proved to be quite difficult for him, especially w/ Kats's bad play so far. I think once Kats starts playing better our midfield will get better as a whole and start producing properly.

Lakis was great under Santos the last time he was on AEK. I bet Santos thought that he could get him to be the same palyer again this year. The bet hasn't worked out yet though cause Laki basically sat on the bench in the UK for about a year. Even when he has been in our starting 11 he has not been good, although a lot of that may have to do w/ the teams struggles as a whole.

As far as our defence goes it has been great so far. We have only conceded 1 gol. The Cirilo-Alexopoulo pair has been doing just fine, and the addition of Sorentino has sured up our position at goal. My complaint would have to be w/ the Konti/ Georgea duo on the right side. We need someone better to cover that position and hopefully come winter transfer season we will get one.

Can someone please explain to me how Lakis is consistently out of the starting 11??? I believe Moras is soooo much better in the middle than Alexopolous. With all these problems in the mid-field, wouldn't it be nice to throw Milan Petkov into the mix of things??? He would be a great playmaker right now. Also, Rusev is having a super year with Levadiakos. Santo's shouldn't have let those players leave.

Also, I thought Louie Sanko was supposed to be this huge signing, yet he has only played 10 minutes or so this season.

I can't understand Santo's philosophy or line-ups. With younger players last year, this team played tougher and better.

Who the f**k is Lakis? You dont just walk into teams. Soares has proven he deserves the spot with his efforts and until he shows otherwise he will play.

Petkov? 5 years at AEK and he gave us sunolo 1 season that was decent.....how many chances does he want?

Tsanko wasnt a HUGE signing...and he will get his chance, like everyone else.

Why are you jumping the gun here?

Not jumping the gun here.....it's pretty clear with how the team plays that some poor decisions have been made. Lakis is a starter, doesn't matter where he came from or if he has to prove himself. He did this weekend against Olympiacos.

We need players to carry the ball at the half, and Petkov and Rusev are missed. Look at the seasons they are having....it's pretty evident my friend. You just don't let those kind of players walk away....i'll trade Sampanis for either one of those players.

Archived