Phantis Forums

AEK-Zenit

original21

Guest Protathlitis

People were asking me this and I still didnt know the answer, Can someone please tell me who Zenith is?

:LOL: ante geia AEKtzides for anyone who took joy in our loss

Tough loss. And an absolutely brutal way to go out....last minute and all.

Hard to find the positives in this but at least AEK will be able to concentrate fully on the domestic campaign. This team needs some work and Santos has his hands full it seems. What has happened to Katsouranis?? Has he pulled a disappearing act or something?

Guest Protathlitis

People were asking me this and I still didnt know the answer, Can someone please tell me who Zenith is?

:LOL:  ante geia AEKtzides for anyone who took joy in our loss

i think the same people were asking me who ferencvaros, molde, heerenven, rosenborg and maccabi tel aviv are. easy answer, i tell them: they are all clubs who embarrassed the 'thrylos' of hellas in the past 10 years.

everyone knows who real and juve are, so the 5-1's and 7-0's are acceptable.

don't worry, 'thrylos' is returning to the friendly greek league...so friendly referees will cure the annual thrylo frowns from euro football.

i only saw pao fans posting provocative posts in your 'thrylos' forum, not sure why you came here to stir the pot. if you need to come here to take out your 'thrylos' frustration, be my guest...if lyon arserape 'thrylos' in the next few weeks, try the akratitos board to take out your pain and flex your greek protathlima muscles.

erm why dont you go back and look at the thread. your joke of a club and fans deserve to cop my hammerings now. btw how many came to OAKA today?

the answer is 25,000 :blink: maybe it was because it was a weekday or maybe it was because of fear of ZENITH

Ante geia komple3ikoi Zenith strikes again :nw: :nw:

so with your referee theories, was it their fault each of the three times pou fagate 6ares apo ton Olympiako?

ta leme th kyriaki

Guest Protathlitis

i think the same people were asking me who ferencvaros, molde, heerenven, rosenborg and maccabi tel aviv are. easy answer, i tell them: they are all clubs who embarrassed the 'thrylos' of hellas in the past 10 years.

everyone knows who real and juve are, so the 5-1's and 7-0's are acceptable.

yeah? your real funny arent ya. madrid 5-1? how do you like some of these recent results? get your heads out of your asses. these are just a couple

Real Madrid - AEK Athens 5:0

Barcelona- AEK 5-0

AEK - Alemania Aachen 0-2

FC Koln - AEK 5:0

AEK - Twente Enschede 0:1

Twente Enschede - AEK 3:0

Zenit St. Petersburg - AEK 5:1

The game was lost by Santos. AEK lost a great opportunity to continue getting European money because had they gone into extra time, the public would have egged them to victory.

Santos was slow to react to his team's fatigue and the team paid the price. The Zenit coach has already stated that he had predicted AEK's game, had prepared his team accordingly and when he saw AEK tiring, he brought on attackers.

How could he (and all of us watching the game) see it and not Santos ???????????

I'm sure Demi is furious with Santos.

I am disapointed. Ofcourse, I went home to watch the game after work online to see what happened. He is a little of my take:

Kats: Burned out. Has been a shadow of himself all year this year. Its not going to happen, but what he needs is a long rest.

Konte: Just plain bad. And he is our starter.

Lymbe: Why is he playing right up front? Why isnt he dropped back a little? thats where he excels. He is not a striker in the truest sense of the word.

Oleg: Doesnt play the kind of soccer we are playing right now. He plays with cutting diagnal runs. Notice he was offside around 6 times yesterday? Thats the reason.

Soares: To me one of the few good things from yesterday's match. Though Im not quite sure why he isnt playing striker and he is playing dropped forward. When did he become the distributor? He is our fastest striker... and he plays back?

Ivic: Great skills. Slooooooow. no reaction time. tsiartas part 2.

Tsanko: I havent seen enough yet.

I think overall the game was very boring and for a team that is playing at home with 25000 people, I would say our play was unimpressive. Im disappointed for many reasons. Only highlight I would say is that the feed of the game was pretty damn clear with no buffering issues. I hope it works out and they offer it for each game.

Protathlitis.....

Gamiesai kai esu kai o thrilos...Tha sas thoume ti kiriaki..Anyway, quit acting like OSFP is some european standard in football...Ama itan etsi ta pragmata then tha thiohnate ton Dousan...BTW...I give Solied about 1 month before he's gone...The drubbing you will get this weekend will be the first straw...

omg, that leaves ONE team barely through to the second round of uefa, greek footy is doing worse and worse

Things should only get better, these results might seem bad but euro 2004 and the money being put in greek soccer can only improve it. I can only think of one wrong thing right now, adding more teams to the top flight.

erm why dont you go back and look at the thread. your joke of a club and fans deserve to cop my hammerings now. btw how many came to OAKA today?

the answer is 25,000 :blink: maybe it was because it was a weekday or maybe it was because of fear of ZENITH

Ante geia komple3ikoi Zenith strikes again :nw:

Guest Protathlitis

aek66, it was not long ago your club was the one winning titles in Greece and being accused of match fixing. and if you remember you did s%$#! all in europe. in fact from that period comes results such as the 5-0s 5-1s

yes our nickname is Thrylos and we would like to think of ourselves as the pride of Greece. performances in europe have meant that I would rather not take a Greek flag to away matches in CL

what im saying is look at your own club. you are happy with mediocrity as you stated with your comments about our budget and nickname

many of your fans call your club an idea and the embodiment of ellinismos and or8odoxia. just as you wouldent like our club to be called the Thrylos of Greece when we are embarresed in CL I certainly dont want an 'dikefalos' to supposedly represent my church when you are copping 5-0s and 7-1s in europe and 6-0s and 6-1s to OSFP in Greece

and if you think AEKtzides dont give s%$#! to Gavroi because of the madrid and rosenborg results your an idiot

yes im glad you think you support osfp in europe. funny so many allothrskoi 'support' osfp in europe and then once we are 1-0 down they going crazy inside about how they will vent their komplexes out on OSFP with a bad result

ade geia sas aektzides ta leme th kyriaki. THRYLE GAMISTE THN AEK TH POUTA.NA!

PEMPTH 6ARA 8ELOUME STON KOLO AEK :P

Protathlitis.....

Gamiesai kai esu kai o thrilos...Tha sas thoume ti kiriaki..Anyway, quit acting like OSFP is some european standard in football...Ama itan etsi ta pragmata then tha thiohnate ton Dousan...BTW...I give Solied about 1 month before he's gone...The drubbing you will get this weekend will be the first straw...

i sure hope so

kill thrynos :box: :box:

Archived