Phantis Forums

AEK-Zenit

original21

re paidia, mipos kserei kaneis an tha diksi to pehnidi me tin zenit, stin ameriki, h an iparhei periptosi nato doume sto internet?

An pas sto www.aekfc.gr 1 hour after the game is finish you can watch the game. That is about the only thing i know so far...An ma8o kati allo 8a to anakeinoso.

the 5-1 ragging at your gaff last season sure did warm up my winter, we'll go easy on ya this time..

It's NOT x-mas every day man..... This is AEK year. We might not beat you 5-1 but we will beat you so we can advance to the next round :box:

Re pedia (esis oi xenoi) kai gia sta adelfia AEKARES. Kasiotis edo mia zoi aek. Astous na lene, astous na eine sigouri gia to simerino pexnidi, to finale tou agona ton cseroume mono mia eine sigouri sta group tis uefa pia;;; ma kala eiste AEKARA kai ta leme meta ton agona. ANTE GIA

:1eye: Sorry to those that do not understand Greek. pay no mind to those that donot have the IDEA because AEK=IDEA, we ADELFIA will talk after we watch the game at AEKFC.gr one hour after the game thanks to proedrou DEMIS. MIA ZOI AEKARA OMADARA< MIA IDEA< MIA PAREA, ZENIT TODAY FREE TOILET PAPER FOR ALL YOUR &%$%^%^ :LOL:

Archived