Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs. Werder Bremen

Paidia, ligo deksia na ftiaksoume kai 8a'maste super. To goal to fagame apo to pou8ena. Pi8ano faoul ston Gonzalez, asunennohsia me to iatriko team, 10 paixtes kai goal. Den variesai, patsise to amfilegomeno penalty.

Tetoia veltiwsh den thn perimena. A re Malezani 8a mas trelaneis olous me ta kamwmata sou.

PAME GIA TON ASSO ME BARCA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT amfilegomeno penalty????

as 4 maletzanis he must understand OTI TA NEVRA MAS EXUN GINI TSADALIAAAA!!!!

not to mention that he said that even with a draw he will b happy! (vevea kanis den perimene 2-0 in the 8th minute, ok). but still, ti pini aftos o anthropos? :LOL:

go panatha go maletzani, prokrissi in cl kie na piasume tus trelo geys (do i ask much??) oh and go AEK (tulaxiston na to parun afti)

filika pada,

lama or skankman as u call me...

turlu

WHAT amfilegomeno penalty????

as 4 maletzanis he must understand OTI TA NEVRA MAS EXUN GINI TSADALIAAAA!!!!

filika pada,

lama or skankman as u call me...

Koita skankman, einai apo ta penalty pou den dinontai eukola. As eixame kanena agglo diaitith kai 8a sou'lega. Tespa, h Verder ekane 2-3 eukairies sthn arxh, alla emeis kaname 5 klassikes eukairies sto deutero

1) adeiasma treiwn amuntikwn apo Gonzalez kai faltsaristo aristero sthn ekswterikh pleura tou dokariou

2) guristh photovolida Equi kai orizontio dokari

3) passa Nilsson kai apisteuto sout Seric apokrouetai duskola

4) mono sxedon o Gkekas ekane psilokremasto. Mpes mesa re Gkeka kai karfwse to

5) sout Gonzalez eksw apo thn perioxh se kenh estia kai apisteuth apokroush apo to pou8ena.

Kai alles polles mikroeukairies

file dimitri,

1 ive edited my post above

2 check the gavro real thread, poli gelio...

3 as mentioned previously, o eki edosse recital (like alexandris) kufia nane i ora :LOL:

4 there is a saying pu lei 'only in america' gia ton aglo dietiti i agree (only in britishland) (creators of the game aloste i paliolinatses) but we had a trelogalida ti na kanume? and it was penalty!

5 to oti den scorarame ute me 10 pextes, ine kabanaki kiafto!

6 kapios filos ipe se alo thread oti an pexume etsi kie me barcha, clafta xaralambe!

afta!

ade na dume kamia aspri mera (prassini)! kis anotera my friend(s)!!!!

lama

Magkes mou telika ta pragmata phgan kala kai to ka8arisame to matsaki! :D Opws egrapsa prohgoumenos sto idio topic, an o Pao htan etoimos 8a to ka8arize to match. Kai etsi egine! :tup: Den to perimena na kanei tetoio paixnidi kai mprabo ston Pao giati emas tous Ellhnes tou e3wterikou mas anebase (opws sunh8ws)!! :tup:

Mprabo se Morris pou htan apo tous kalyterous. Kai o Gonzalez ta edwse ola. Kai O Galinovic. Kai oloi oi neoi!! Kataplhktiko!! Auth h omada fainetai na exei megalo mellon.

Genika prepei na eimaste poly euxaristhmenoi kai me thn apodwsh kai apo to paixnidi. Ypo autes tis proypo8eseis, kai afou h Udineze 8a paizei xwris Iaquida apo edw kai pera, o dromos einai anoixtos akomh kai gia thn Deuterh 8esh pou pleon einai pi8anh afou exoume Udineze mesa. An paroume estw kai ena ba8mo apo Barca 8a tous baloume sthn Priza tous allous ston omilo kai kaparwnoume thn deuterh 8esh. :tup:

Ante na anasanoume ligo kai na paroume ta panw mas. Oso gia to auriano paixnidi, makari na ginotan kati kalo alla egw filoi mou blepw toulaxiston 3-4 golakia na trwei o Olympiakos kai as lene orismenes efhmerides tou Olympiakou oti mporei kai na parei kai ena ponto. Nomizw oti oloi 3eroume ti 8a parei :whistle: aurio alla den mporw na to grapsw sto forum.

H nea mas elpida gia na panygirisoume ws Ellhnes, einai h E8nikh mesa sthn Dania. Kai elpizw kai h Aek toulaxiston na perasei. O paok me dyskolia kai toulaxiston h 3an8h na parei 3 ba8mous akomh kai an apokleistei.

Mono h E8nikh na mas kanei perhfanous, elpizw na tous fame mesa sthn Dania kai na phdh3oume kai kammia Daneza ekei mesa, osoi Ellhnares pane!!!!!!!!!!

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

ok almamatter mazi su!!!! :nw:

Alexandri used to hit the post even with Penalty kicks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

its kind of funny, there is u, dimitris and skunkman in this thread right now... i guess wer the SKLIROPIRINIKI!!! (and 7 guests)!

DEN IMASTE KALA DEN EXUME MIALO IMASTAROSTI ME TON PAO TON THEO!!!

lipon guys, sas kalinixtizo (almost 3 here)

KIE TA MIALA STA KEGGELA naoum.

to all panatha fans :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

:1eye:

congrats to Pao today for there hard fought earned victory v Bremen

my father who is a Panathiniakos fan was just telling me how great u guys played in the field

the only thing dissatisfying from Pao's victory is the injury to goumas and the fact that Pao didn't win by a big margin

congrats once again

maybe Olympiakos can do itself and Greece alot of good tomorrow

Man, how can your father be a Pao fan and you and Osfp fan. Were you mezmerised Kokali's magic pockets when you decided to choose a team ?

That is really dissapointing.

Anyway, since you became an Osfp fan good luck to your team agaist Real (you will need it) and bad luck to your team against Aek...

Greek teams in Europe have to work for one purpose.

:tup: GREEK ###### SOCCER :tup:

congrats to Pao today for there hard fought earned victory v Bremen

my father who is a Panathiniakos fan was just telling me how great u guys played in the field

the only thing dissatisfying from Pao's victory is the injury to goumas and the fact that Pao didn't win by a big margin

congrats once again

maybe Olympiakos can do itself and Greece alot of good tomorrow

hehehe thats like Hollywood his old man is an Oly supporter

Lucky for Hollywood he had a cousin that showed him the light :whistle: :tup:

ah well O11 at least ur dad knows the feeling euro glory from being a Pao fan

Good game and thank God for Galinovic during those tense moments. The team overall played well with Eki, Saric being men of the match. Mantzios played well although with additional experience he will be expected to make the goals instead of counting them as lost opportunities.

I don't know about you folks, but Vyntra, Nilsson scare me. They are either not playing with confidence or are just not able but they were constantly beaten.

What I liked about WB was their never die attitude and the fact that they took shots whenever they could from close and from far rather than try to make the 5-10 meter shot. They surely felt that these were 3 points that they were counting on and now will face an uphill battle to qualify.

Eki was simply amazing.

they scare me too, though vyntra played a little better than his usual "shitty" self......Eki and morris men of the match for me......honestly throw in galinovic , matz, and torgelle, they all played great, and as for conseicao he is still garbage, he should be on the bench with biscan..........when is paps coming back?

IT WAS A DISGRACE THAT SOME FANS BOO-ED MALESANI'S SUBSTITUTIONS. UNACCEPTABLE

I was in OAKA yesterday!!Great game,great atmosphere!I wish OAKA was full though!!But I think all these who didn't come they surely regret it!!

All these people who booed Malesani's move when he took out Torgelle they didn't know that he had to because of Torgelle's injury..

From now on we will only get better!!!! :tup:

BRAVO RE PANATHA!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

From now on we will only get better!!!! :tup:

BRAVO RE PANATHA!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

While I see the reason for enthusiasm, it was just one game where PAO lightning struck twice in the first 10 minutes. A more overall talented and experienced team would have added to the score with the opportunities that WB gave when they had to play catch-up.

PAO was up to the challenge last night but until this type of effort becomes the norm it will simply be remembered as a good night for the boys. The defensive wejknesses still exist and unless Eki gets the midfield support that he deserves, I see a seesaw season for PAO, great one night and horrendous the next.

i have made this comment before but ill say it again.....

Torgelle will be the best import/striker Pao has ever seen since Vazexa!!!!!

This kid is only 22-23 or whateva and he plays like an Experienced CF, TALL, STRONG, SKILLFULL...

Can i just ask... Who was that TSIMPREO we had for so many years???? seriously i have forgotten his name :LOL:

he is/was Cypriot Greek man and not Chympreo...

i try to forget his name also... (until his name (after VAZEXA of course, of course)is cleared on the list of greater pao scorers in CL! second place (hopefully first) belongs to TORGELLE makelele oe oe!!!

turlu,

lama

Archived