Phantis Forums

THE END OF STREAMS

Guest gastone_1978

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone justs opens up the channel on sopcast , without announcing the link here, I don't see how this site (phantis) could be held responsible. Then, the only way to shut it down (or learn who opened it up) would be though sopcast and I don't think that sopcast has any problems so far as they have copyrighted channels playing all the time. I'm guessing sopcast is in china, so , good luck finding them there.

We can easily find the link through sopcast's channel page.

Just a suggestion...

if there is anything i could do, for example i take it that you guys live in the usa so i could understand why you guys are stopping this but what if take over this since i live in canada.nothing to do with these americans.is this possible paithia?

steilte mou minima electronico kwthikos

Paidia mporoume na kanoume polla pragmata an meinoume enomenoi. Den tha tous perasei tha alaksoume forum tha alaksoume onomata kai emails . kai an mas ksanabroun pali apo thn arxh. Den tha tous perasei arkei na meinoume enwmenoi kai polloi epilektikoi se poious tha afhnoume na mpenoun mesa.

ayta gia twra plhrofories syntoma se email sto kathena ksexwrista.

U guys cannot give up, or else u have let them win. U guys have made them @hit their pants, and they have resulted to using scare tactics. From my experience I have come to realize that there are always ways around rules, especially the ones that have been put in place to for the sole purpose of generating profit.

:( den mpirazei ti na kanoume. .. ontos htane sto programa 8a ginotane arga h grigora... etixe kai htane grigoro. .:box: K.O !!

Apla h8ela na efxaristisw alh mia fwra thn omada tou Phantis Sports Club gia thn tromerh douleia tous !!! ta paidia pou prosfer8ikane gia streaming !!! kai ton Spiro !!! :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr:

Dear PHANTIS FORUM members,

To begin with, we would like to thank you from the depths of our heart for your high interest and extreme support that you have shown over the past few months concerning our efforts to stream Live Greek football and other live sports from Greece. Unfortunately though, this Forum has proven to be very popular. In fact it proved to be more popular than we needed it to be, because it appeared that the wrong people kept an eye on our posts all this time long.

Therefore, shortly after the basketball game that we showed on Friday, I received an e-mail that I managed to see this evening, sent to me from The Bureau dealing with Copyright Issues in the US (http://www.copyright.gov/), giving me a BIG warning, as no copyrights have been bought.

Now as most of you have probably realized, we are common people like you living in a house with our families, our jobs, and our dog and we would never let anything disturb the peace of our lives. Therefore, the streams will be STOPPED for ever as we do not want to ruin what we already have, or what we have been working for all these years. We advise you that you do not give any mms links through this forum, as these guys are not joking at all. Anyone who doesn’t follow this advice will have to face his own responsibilities. At least I will sleep over the night knowing that I tried to prevent anything bad happening to you under your ignorance.

It was a truly amazing experience giving the sense to all these 1st,2nd or 3rd generation Greek Compatriots that our Country is not that far away, as we could watch anything through the Internet. Unfortunately this lasted for a few weeks, but it's always worth a try right? Therefore, we hope that we have your full understanding on this decision that we have taken not to Stream anything ever again from our end, and we declare that we will not be responsible if anyone else tries to repeat our effort.

BIG BROTHER IS watching us. Hopefully some wealthy Greek businessman will be touched one day and will buy the rights to rebroadcast all these great events occurring in Greece. Until then you will still be ale to approach us whenever you feel like it, as we will keep being as active as possible through this hospitable Forum.

Thank you all once again for your help all this time long!

Kindly the TEAM.

FILE are you sure this goverment agency is in fact responsible for the rest of

the world..... LEW TWRA...GREECE ... i looked on the digital millenium act

also on copyright.gov ...........there is nothing whatsoever that implies that watching

a programm............ that originates from europe and there is no distribution or

live telecast available in the USA, is prohibited.

also the provider has the rights and unless is a goodstanding member of the

org. that speaks on their behalf.

alot of content these days they use the C on almost everything .....does that mean

they are members of the same agency.

AND what about the website that hosts these forums are they governed by these

rules (are they in greece)

and whatabout music CD etc don't they fall on same category including the

digital millinium act ,radio stations and so much more.

I HATE SCARE TACTICS

i truly believe they are LOOSERS

IN A FEW MONTHS ALOT OF US

will be watching eveything live

and whoever send you the email

I AM WILLING TO BET HIM OR HER

or is that a NO too

Guest gastone_1978

bravomegale I say this. Why don't you stream the matches from your own source and I will support you all you want me to.

I am out of this for good. I hope I made myself clear.

Eksw apo ton xoro polla tragoudia leme, a greek verbal.

No offense but I am getting sick of all the poeple who know better when they are not actually in my, Spiros' or whoevere else's position judging our decisions.

I can say it even worse:

Me kseno kwlo kserw ki egw na mamiemai.

Lepon end of story. I do not want to go to court even if I prove myself not to be guilty which is the most probable thing to happen if such a case occurs.

Afta kai sorry about my language. Nothing against anyone in here

MEGALE me katalaves la8os MAZI SOY EIME

apla anefera orismena pragmata gia analysh sto 8ema ayto

kai sto xoro file den kolaw , EGW PANTWS DEN VAZW OYTE ALLO KOLO...he.he.he

all protimw alles lyseis apo to streaming opws ...sharing your own

nobody can stop you

KAI AS EINAI KAI STHN ELLADA

but lets see what happens to the german guy with OPENSKY

he is being sued, he was in it for the profit

OLA KALA

Hi Guys I have been away for a couple of days. Sorry to hear that this great project is over but I would like to once again thank the guys that tried to help all of us enjoy something that we love. Thanks again guys you are the best. :box: :box: :box: :gr:

I am certain that the people involved in "outing" the team speak fluent Greek.

I believe that too.

Let's not forget that in the business world there will always be backstabings in order to get the upper hand. When someone sees that they are losing money or popularity, they will resort to all kinds of things to get their way, including reporting fellow Greeks to authorities. Don't forget that there are TV stations, CCTV operators, other forums, etc, that did not want things like free streaming available.

It was great while it lasted, and I would like to express my thanks to everyone that was involved.

I would also like to add this. I noticed that many of you joined the site because of the streams, and I also noticed that many of you took time to post in these forums. I hope most of you stay with us. Seeing that many are interested in seeing Greek sports on TV and PC's I would hope that all of you direct your wishes to the available sources for such programming. I am talking mainly about the satellite channels available to us. We need to tell them to provide this programming to us.

I wish that the Greek club’s themselves would get involved in such a venture.

They definitely have the resources to provide a professional streaming service that

could provide extensive coverage of Greek games every week.

I became aware of OSFP providing such a service when someone posted a comment

at about the same time you guys started our streaming escapade.

I did check it out, and even though it seems to be a very well run operation, they charge

too much money.

I figured it would cost me over 200.00 euros to watch all the home games plus the delayed European games.

And that is for one team only.

I would definitely want to watch some other teams plus the national team games.

I know I’m asking too much, because we have seen that these guys (clubs) cannot agree

even on the simplest issues when it comes to running the Greek league.

This might be asking too much from this kind of narrow minded business people.

They are much better at stabbing each other in the back, than at moving together

forward.

Anyway, I would really like to thank all of you for your efforts and

I would have done the exact same thing if I was in your situation.

Risking my future for this would have been definitely out of the question.

Thanks again.

Archived