Phantis Forums

THE END OF STREAMS

Guest gastone_1978

Oti kai na kanoune oi xamoures oi kopiraitides me to internet kai to streaming, me th kamia de mporoune na to stamathsoune.. Proswrino 8a'nai to problhma mages.. Deite ti egine me to Coolstreaming.. Ena P2P programma ekleine, 5 genniotan (PPLive, PPStream, TVAnts, Feidian, QQLive). To idio 8a ginei kai dw, mporei oxi ap'afto site alla ap'allou..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auta einai... Den peirazei, ti na kanoume, afou de mporoume pote na doume típota apo Ellada. Oti kai na poune osoi mpainoun edw mesa dikio 8a exoun pantws, otan exeis brei ena tropo na bre8eis konta sta a8lhtika gegonota ths Ellados kai ston koboun, tote duskola de 8a apogohteuteis kai neuriaseis.. Ena megalo euxaristw gia thn prospa8eia.. :gr:

We really had a great thing happening here. We had put a lot of hours of work trying to serve the omogenia and give people the chance to come closer to our country watching their favorite team.

We knew from the beginning that copyrights would be an issue but we never though that this would come so fast.

Phantis had absolutely NOTHING to do with the whole effort from the very beginning besides doing what every other sports forum does. To host all of us and offer a home for our soccer desire.

We received a warning. To pull the plug off and so we did. We were going to keep streaming all games of greek interest indefinately, free of charge but this won't be possible any more. We were improving the project day by day. But please remember that we all have families and we all have to follow international laws.

Streaming is over. We will go back to our old traditional way of SportFM and the chasing of any web links to the games we can find. Sure we could continue streaming providing links via PMs to certain people we trust in here. But the software we currently use (Sopcast) does not offer any kind of privacy and everyone could connect any time creating again the copyright issues problem. So please don't PM me begging to keep broadcasting tha games. This is not gonna happen.

One good thing came up from all this experience. That greeks can be united over something that is really important to them and they are willing to help to keep it going. Lately we had a great amount of individuals who were willing to go the extra mile in order to help the omogenia with one way or another.

I have to make a special request to all of our new members who have tried us these past weeks. Make Phantis your home for all future greek soccer needs. "The team" and me personally will do our best to help you.

Regards...

Spiro...

Bravo re spiro...you always go the extra mile in even your posts, making sure everyone knows what is going on and answering all our questions.....it is unfortunate what happened and we understand the situation......i would like to thank you again and lets not forget our main reason here...not to watch the games only , but to come together and make phantis one of the best soccer forums on the net..( at least best greek soccer forum) i hope people dont cut and run now that streaming is over......again thanks spiro, gastone, and the "crew"

Hi guys, have been benefiting from the forum (links, streams ect) for a while now, first time posting a reply however out of the need to say a big thanks for all your hard work and commitment. I only hope we 'll be able to live the "dream" again somehow, if there is anything we/i can do please let us/me know. I understand how the team feels about it and their being reluctant to carry on.

Thanks Spiro, thanks Gastone 1978 and rest of the team for bringing Greece to our homes it meant a lot for as long as it lasted. Who knows maybe in time... I only wish you were still able to give us a little window of hope.

:gr:

Bravo re spiro...you always go the extra mile in even your posts, making sure everyone knows what is going on and answering all our questions.....it is unfortunate what happened and we understand the situation......i would like to thank you again and lets not forget our main reason here...not to watch the games only , but to come together and make phantis one of the best soccer forums on the net..( at least best greek soccer forum) i hope people dont cut and run now that streaming is over......again thanks spiro, gastone, and the "crew"

The friend above said what I wanted to say. Thanx for all guys. We will find a way, ti s**** ellhnes eimaste ;)

Btw asxeto alla gia opoion den kserei www.voipbuster.com gia free thlefwna Ellada, UK, US klp paizei tzami. Na voithisoume osous einai ektos Elladas gia epikoinwnia me thn patrida.

WHEL GUYS WHAT CAN YOU SAY.....EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME BUT NOT SO SOON!!!

ONE THING I DONT UNDESTAND THOUGH.....WHY WOULD COPYRIGHT LAWS BE VIOLATED IF....AND I SAY IF LOCAL SOCCER GAMES ARE NOT BROADCASTED BEYOND THE GREEK BORDERS ANYWAY....OTHER THAN OSFP AND AEK. THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LIMITED THE BROADCASTS TO THE LOCAL TEAMS....I DO UNDERSTAND BROADCASTS OF THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SINCE WE ALREADY KNOW WHO THE "BIG BROTHER" IS THERE. LETS FACE IT GUYS.....WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR $20 A POP...HA!!! I ALWAYS YHOUGH AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT IT IS UP TO US.....THE OMOGENIA. IF WE STAY CLOSE WE CAN ACOMPLISH ALOT...WE JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING. I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING HERE (BUT WHITE AND GREEK) BUT IF WE REFUSE TO BE DRAGED IN A LOCAL PUB TO SEE OUR FAVORITE TEAMS MAYBE SOMEDAY THEY WOULD LOSE INTEREST AND SOMEONE ELSE MORE RESPECTFUL TO THE SOCCER PUBLIC WILL TAKE OVER!!!

WELL NOTHING MORE TO SAY.....JUST A BIG THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT TRIED TO BRING US WHAT NOBODY ELSE COULD ALL THIS TIME. IT REALY WAS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK....I'LL PERSONALY MISS IT! :(

THANKS GUYS......

OSFP.....GIA PANTA :gr:

Paidia, mia idea eixa. To FLFtv pws borei na dinei sopcast, pplive, ktl. Emeis den boroume na exoume kati san flftv? Etsi skeftome gia luseis. Kati secure. Any more ideas!?

Sas Efxaristo gia ola pou kanate gia na vlepoume kai emeis kanena mats edw sthn kolo Ameriki.

Dinos

xaotikos... http://www.voipbuster.com actually works... bravo re...

guys this isnt a gimmic.. it works... use it .. call any landline in greece for free from ur computer... all u need is a mic and ur set!! :tup:

ive said my piece on the streaming... its a shame it had to end like this... :(

Spiro, Gastone and the rest who made this happen sas goustaro re... kai isaste kai panathinaiki!!!!!!

PAO 4 LIFE!!! :nw:

xaotikos... http://www.voipbuster.com actually works... bravo re...

guys this isnt a gimmic.. it works... use it .. call any landline in greece for free from ur computer... all u need is a mic and ur set!!  :tup:

ive said my piece on the streaming... its a shame it had to end like this... :(

Spiro, Gastone and the rest who made this happen sas goustaro re... kai isaste kai panathinaiki!!!!!!

PAO 4 LIFE!!!  :nw:

Sorry gia to offtopic.

Yeap it works. Egw to xrisimopoiw panw apo 4amhno. Exw valei Visa Electron gia na pairnw credits, mporeis kai me paypal. An den valeis kapoia karta gia na pareis credits einai free gia 1 lepto. An pareis estw kai ena euro (nomizw ligei meta apo 3 mhnes) einai free gia aperioristo xrono. Exw milisei kai 2wro sunexomena me polu kalh poiotita.

UT IF WE REFUSE TO BE DRAGED IN A LOCAL PUB TO SEE OUR FAVORITE TEAMS MAYBE SOMEDAY THEY WOULD LOSE INTEREST AND SOMEONE ELSE MORE RESPECTFUL TO THE SOCCER PUBLIC WILL TAKE OVER!!!

Well said OSFP4EVER!

If you want to make a stand, stop giving them your hard-earned money, don't go to the pubs anymore. If enough people do this, it will make a difference and hopefully we will see some changes All they care about is $$, so tell em to stick it! First Setanta crapholes then the Greek TV channels, boycott until someone's brain wakes up and they realize that the omongenia want to see GREEK SPORTS!! We are willing to pay so get off your a$$es ERT, Antenna, etc and do want is needed to bring the games to the people! You have to constantly bug people, get under their skin- piss them off in order to get anywhere int this world, especially in Greece where things move at a snail's pace. We want results NOW not 5 years from now!!

In the meantime, we still have live streaming of Greek radio stations, so its better then nothing.

As far as the copyright issue with the streams, while I have never used this service so I don't know exactly how it worked, I think that maybe the Greek teams or someone at the top made their 'displeasure' known to Big Poutsa... I mean Big Brother :1eye:. You were streaming games free of charge and that upset someone because they were not getting a piece of the pie ;) Remember in this world, NOTHING is free and someone is always watching- so tread carefully.

:gr: ELLADARA #1, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :gr:

ithela na ixera poios p*****s sas karfose, sigoura karfoti pige. Siga min xerane ti kanate. Kai to mualo mou paei mono se kapoion ellina kathiki pou den tou plironame tin 20ara kathe vdomada gia ta mats. Egw dustuxws mono xtes katafera kai eida gia proti fora apo to sopcast giati tis tetartes eime sto grafeio kai den borw na vlepo bala. Pantos sunxaritiria gia tin prospatheia pou kanate paidia. :gr:

Gia unlimited calls sthn Ellada apo USA poso einai to rate per minute?

Apo opoudipote gia Greece einai Free gia 1 min an den exeis agorasei credits kai gia aperioristo xrono an exeis agorasei.

Paidia Sorry gia to offtopic, apla ithela na anaferw to link mias kai pistevw tha endiaferei pollous ellhnes tou ekswterikou. An mporeitai na parete kapoia posts apo edw kai na ta valete allou tha htan OK :)

gia to CL katalavainw na exoune sunferonta..alla gia paixnidia tou ellinikou protasthlimatos or kai basket den nomizw tous endiaferei afou kanenas den ta deixnei (ennow ta ektos edras paixnidia twn megalwn). Den nomizw oti egine apo tous ellines apo tin ellada to provlima alla me ta international games mono pou uparxoune tileoptika dikaiomata. Siga tora o Alpha kai to supersport pou deixnoune ta paixnidia stin ellada tous noiazei an ta vlepoume kai emeis meso internet. Afou den uparxrei allos tropos na mas ta poulisoune. Egw nomizw gia ta ellinika paixnidia entos ellada den tha uparxei provlima pantws. TI nomizete?

To Gastone, Spiro, Lopopo and others who were part of this great project

thank you for the pleasure you've given all of us here.

You were the eyes to the thrill of seeing our teams zontana.

There ain't enough good words in the dictionary to express our

gratitude.

Many Thanks.

Archived