Phantis Forums

Players with no teams

HOLLYWOOD

Basinas

Kyrgiakos

Tsartes

Dellas

who else <_<

this is very worrying as these players r our core players for our NT!!! i am very dissapointed in the way Pao has handled basinas's & Kyrgiakos's case!!! i think they should either be sold for cheap (obvously not many teams r willing to pay a huge amount for them) or let them go for free.....

Also whats happening with Dellas's case??? he was once wanted by alot of teams and now he is struggling to find one??? :blink:

im very worried :tdown:

Basinas

Kyrgiakos

Tsartes

Dellas

who else  <_<

this is very worrying as these players r our core players for our NT!!! i am very dissapointed in the way Pao has handled basinas's & Kyrgiakos's case!!! i think they should either be sold for cheap (obvously not many teams r willing to pay a huge amount for them) or let them go for free.....

Also whats happening with Dellas's case??? he was once wanted by alot of teams and now he is struggling to find one???  :blink:

im very worried  :tdown:

Hollywood,

As I've said many many times soccer is something that's always changing and the style of play, the speed of the game and the players themselves are getting better and better.

These 4-5 players need to move on and help Greek soccer. What I mean by this is for them to sign w/ a smaller Greek club (like a Xanthi, Atromitos, Kalitheas, Ionikos etc) in order to make our protathlima that much more even. This will be difficult for them because as we all know "they're too cool for teams like that" but this is what Greek soccer needs and needs it quickly in order to build our younger players..

Also.... Don't be worried, I think that Otto will make some changes in his line-ups soon because he's also witnessing all these loosers not playing..

:tup: :gr:

Basinas

Kyrgiakos

Tsartes

Dellas

who else <_<

Also whats happening with Dellas's case??? he was once wanted by alot of teams and now he is struggling to find one??? :blink:

im very worried :tdown:

isn't Tsiartas on Xanthi now ??

Archived