Phantis Forums

A.Basinas?

chameleon65

I might have missed some news on him but what's the story with Basinas? Is he officially out of the team?

If his career at PAO has ended well I think it be cool that there be a going away thank you at some match for the years he's given at PAO no matter what any fan thought about him.

He is going to start training with the rest of the team from next week. There are talks of a new offer coming from another English team.

Currently only Portsmouth (Zaets) is intrested about him, but Basinas doesn't want to go to that team...

The other teams that were intrested on Basinas have already signed other players for the same possition that he is playing.

I would guess that Basinas will stay with the team untill Christmass and then move to Aek for free.

Who cares about basinas, he spat the dummy and he deserves what he gets....

Since winning euro, he has become a prima dona. He failed to live up to expectations with pao (very poor season). He only gave his best with the national team.

On top of that, he started making smart remarks about everyone blaming him, when pao dosen't perform. If he thinks he is as good as he thinks he is. Why didn't any team make a decent offer for him.

No team was prepared to give over a million euro as transfer fee for him. Why shouldn't pao make some money from his transfer.

Let him sit on the bench and learn his lesson because no one seems to give a dam about the club and its supporters, who supported him in the past. Pao gave him a future, just as it with karagouni, fysass and others.

If he dosen't respect it, then he can always go to gauvroi..................

Its about time players give something back to the club, that gave them the opportunity to play in CL.

Just like kyriakos let the kolopedo sit on the bench..........

Who cares about basinas, he spat the dummy and he deserves what he gets....

Since winning euro, he has become a prima dona. He failed to live up to expectations with pao (very poor season). He only gave his best with the national team.

On top of that, he started making smart remarks about everyone blaming him, when pao dosen't perform. If he thinks he is as good as he thinks he is. Why didn't any team make a decent offer for him.

No team was prepared to give over a million euro as transfer fee for him. Why shouldn't pao make some money from his transfer.

Let him sit on the bench and learn his lesson because no one seems to give a dam about the club and its supporters, who supported him in the past. Pao gave him a future, just as it with karagouni, fysass and others.

If he dosen't respect it, then he can always go to gauvroi..................

Its about time players give something back to the club, that gave them the opportunity to play in CL.

Just like kyriakos let the kolopedo sit on the bench..........

What Basinas needs to do everyone is to help Greek Soccer and one way to do so is by going to a smaller team and helping the younger players get better.

Don't get me wrong, yeah I don't really like the way he acted after EURO as well but it's time for him to wake up smell the roses and start a new part of his carreer.

Guest Mugkas

choc lol

i cant understand y basinas has a 400 000 pound price tag on him his better then that and big deal if he had 1 bad season at PAO and his only 29 its not like his 32 33

choc lol

i cant understand y basinas has a 400 000 pound price tag on him his better then that  and big deal if he had 1 bad season at PAO and his only 29 its not like his 32 33

Because the smaller the remaining contract lenght,the smaller the transfer tag and Basinas has only 6 months left,he'll be a free agent by Christmas ;)

Instead of cursing Kyriakos and Basinas take a look at how the managment is treating them,like products for sale at the supermarket.

To kserete px. oti o Basinas tha borouse na mas katageilei sth FIFA giati den ton afhname na proponithei me thn ypoloiph omada xwris logo eno exei akoma symbolaio?

He just chose not to...

The last update i heard was that basinas was seen at advance hair studios.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: doing what? patching up his bald spot

this guy needs to move fast, waiting till christmas is too late, the qualifying campaign will be over, let's hope BC can make a better offer. why don't pao just take whatever money is being offered now instead of waiting till christmas when they will get nothing

What Basinas needs to do everyone is to help Greek Soccer and one way to do so is by going to a smaller team and helping the younger players get better.

Don't get me wrong, yeah I don't really like the way he acted after EURO as well but it's time for him to wake up smell the roses and start a new part of his carreer.

I think that would be an excellent idea. to have him on a team that usually lies somewhere in mid-table could help out any of the upcming midfielders who are progressin gthrough their ranks. Moreover, it could be a stepping stone to something else as well...maybe coaching.

I just don't know if it would be something he or his ego/confidence could accept right now.

I think he is the one of the best midfielders in Europe.And we read some transfer rumours about him.Gala and Beşiktas wanted him. i think Pao must not sell him.Flavio is not a succesfull signing.He is not the Falvio who plays in Real.He also plays at the same place with Biscan.Galatarasay board was happy to sell him.THey did'nt believe to sell him easily.And a question what happened to Olisadebe?

i dont understand what do you mean?İf we play 40 times with them we ll win.that was a football accident

yeah right you wish get over it Anorthosis was better. They are a strong team. They should be ready to go to the group but they were robbed and incredibly unlucky to lose to rangers.. to be honest anorthosis looked better than many teams i have seen play lately their organization was really incredible and they could keep possesion way better than most big name teams or leagues i have seen this summer..

and dont forget they could have put a lot more more past you the first game...

and by the way Basinas sucks. He USED to be great. now he thinks hes god. if you saw him play last year at all or this summer you will see what i mean.

Archived