Phantis Forums

Is this the Low point

Kostas

Is this the low point in our years without a title?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the low point in our years without a title?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Listen to yourself........listen to yourself nitesurfer.

I respect you as a fan who I have known for nearly 2 years at phantis but just listen to what you are saying.....

H mana mou h sixoremni elege.....to Gaidouri ...theli ...Gaidouriari......

Original Melbourne believe me ....if you would see those characters...then you would realise that you have nothing in common with them......those are just scum.....so because you are an Original member or friend .... I do not put you in the same categorie.......

Yesterday I was listening EPA spor ...."H palio parea"....... a lot of Original members did call and said .....afti h Alites den ekprosepevoune thn Original........

Xatzichristos does not have the controll over them....... other called and said they are paid bashers.........

I have a suspecion....that the board did not want Bajevic anymore (after all this is football business no success...no future).......so they did not take the first step....if not they had to pay him a big amount of money.........so they tolerated the scums.... until Bajevic goes himself.........so they have not to pay....

At least you see the other side of things.......but right now Im pretty angry, because I wasnt allowed to join aek.com bc I had Original in my name, I was kicked off aek.com.gr by Boston and others bc I was against Bajevic....someone always has something to say bc I align myself with a particular group and frankly I have had enough.

Too many assumptions and too much crap......but you are right about the board.

but right now Im pretty angry, because I wasnt allowed to join aek.com bc I had Original in my name, I was kicked off aek.com.gr by Boston and others bc I was against Bajevic....someone always has something to say bc I align myself with a particular group and frankly I have had enough.

Thats too bad. So just stay here and post with us. In end the end, no one has to agree here. It should only be about explaining our beliefs and ideas. I have friends and family that are in the Original and I know that they are not these idiots that I see on TV...

Many of the people do not have contact with Greece directly and see who they are and what they do... and the newspapers obviously enflate everything. Glad you still post here.

have a suspecion....that the board did not want Bajevic anymore (after all this is football business no success...no future).......so they did not take the first step....if not they had to pay him a big amount of money.........so they tolerated the scums.... until Bajevic goes himself.........so they have not to pay....

This is a suspicion shared by another 10M Greeks and a few papers that print it.

Nevertheless, if Bajevits were not trying so hard to atone for his previous separation he could have gone to courts (maybe he still can) and gotten the money.

Bottom line:

- For a multiplicity of reasons official AEK did nothing to protect Bajevits

- I doubt that the reasons were money related

- the verb that comes to mind is not tolerated and few would characterize scum the people with whom they collaborate, commingle, and conspire. Especially when they fully condone and facilitate their acts.

and the newspapers obviously enflate everything. Glad you still post here.

Look at the end of the day, thats a major problem....the inflation of a lot of crap makes things 100 times worse. People react accordingly......I always drop a line to Greece to hear from someone there about what happened, both Original and non-Original...and you know what? 90% of the stories always match, which says a lot.

I will always post here.......no one has to agree but at the end of the day, you just keep marching on. I have been called everyname under the sun for the allegiance and I feel that you just pick yourself up, take your top off, jump and sing for your team as you know how........each to his own.

have a suspecion....that the board did not want Bajevic anymore (after all this is football business no success...no future).......so they did not take the first step....if not they had to pay him a big amount of money.........so they tolerated the scums.... until Bajevic goes himself.........so they have not to pay....

This is a suspicion shared by another 10M Greeks and a few papers that print it.

Nevertheless, if Bajevits were not trying so hard to atone for his previous separation he could have gone to courts (maybe he still can) and gotten the money.

Bottom line:

- For a multiplicity of reasons official AEK did nothing to protect Bajevits

- I doubt that the reasons were money related

- the verb that comes to mined is not tolerated and few would characterize scum the people with whom they collaborate, commingle, and conspire. Especially when they fully condone and facilitate their acts.

my suspisions took me to a different direction.

i was under the impression that the whole bajevic- original saga was cultivated and maintained as it took all th heat, and attention away from the (mis)management and ownership.

now that this story is over with, for better or worse, they are left without the shield of the "prodoth", and ownership transfer is imminent.

O.M. 21,

The Nightsurfer is right on the money!

For "what goes around comes around"!!

and "what is good for the goose is also good for the ganter"!!

The minority of the originals, with Hatzihristos as their leader, who have created so many problems for AEK, in addition to keeping the true AEK fans away from the field, will live to regret their hooliganism.

As Stratos stated to Dusan "Min figis gia 100 alites".

So, please do not try to excuse or justify the alites. This by no means apply to the majority of the originals but to a small minority. The majority of the originals should have dealt with them long ago accordingly. :( :( :(

U KNOW WHAT I THINK THOSE ORIGINALS SHOULD GET :xxx: UR NOT WANTED ON OUR TEAM YOUVE CAUSED ENOGUH DAMAGE ALREADY!

NOW THE CLUBS ON THE BRINK OF FALLING APART!

Its this mentality which is showing just how hypocritical a lot of AEK fans have become. God forbid you ever disagree with something and you speak up about it.....I sure hope everyone critisizes you and puts s%$#! on you for having an opinion thats different.

Just remember that the stadium was full last week.....wonder why.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm glad i never unpinned this topic.

the lowest of the low was reached this past week. i have never felt ashamed for my team, pity yes, but never shame. not until last week.

it cannot get much lower, even D ethniki is not lower than our katantia

I wasnt ashamed. Im never ashamed of the actions of our club......I wasnt saddened by the fact that some players got trashed. I think you have to understand that people are fed up. Sadly, people are starting to crack...I have a long-term relationship with a girl and AEK a FOOTBALL team does my head in more than she does. Go figure.....

Its a trying time for all involved. The players saying no was a punch to our hearts. Players who have clocked up the years at our club and are 'clubmen': Tsiarta, Borboki, Kassapi spat in our face.

The lowest ebb was when those 3 made those statements to the media...the fact they had no respect for anyone and blamed Demis for everything really hurts me. I now have no soft spot for them. I always hoped that Tsiarta would re-gain his prota8liti title with us and I hoped we would see our Kassapis career......BUT the time has come for a change....you have no respect for us and we owe you nothing anymore.

Dont spit on our club....because you will face the wrath of many angry people. 10+ years service and they dont have the heart to CONSIDER FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY a pay-cut.

Sadly, I am confident about things because I know that together we will turn things around....Wherever Demis is involved there is a garuntee that his heart is in the right place.

Archived