Phantis Forums

THE TURKISH ARE DOING THE USUAL THING...

iakovost

I saw on TV

Pretty low under any circumstances, not the reactions from the crowd... These things although low happen everywhere... I mean the one hour per person check in the airport by "authorities" not fans....

(by the way , yout topic title and part of thepost have been edited... leave National Divisions and sware words out of it , what wrong people are doing ... wrongly should not affect us. Lets hope for an Anorthosis win and a good game for all of us to celebrate a win... )

Guest Protathlitis

The team with the MP's and fans arrived in Turkey . Everyone had to go through humiliating search routines , everyone was forced to take off their shoes , and on top , Euro MP Yiannakis Matsis had to take off his socks as well ! There were about a 100 Turkish fans , chanting Anti-Greek and AntiAnorthosis slogans there . There was a lot of police around .

Later on today the fans and the team visited Panayia tou Sourmela and when they returned to the hotel about 300-400 Turkish fans and Grey Wolves ( Turkish fascists ) were threatening everyone with slaughter and tried to break the 3 police rings to attack the bus that was supposed to to take the team for training . One of them managed to go through the 2 rings and was about to attack our goalkeeper , but was arrested in the end . The team made it to the stadium for training and at this moment they are still there .

All the main news programs aired telephone communication with the Euro MP Matsis , who reassured that those incidents only added to the passion for kicking them out of the competition . About 200 Pontian Greeks that live in the area , expressed their will to support Anorthosis tomorrow , at the match .

in english

what do you expect from such filth

Grey Wolves? Grey dogs you fukin mounia

Guest Protathlitis

your a clown

a reply to what happened in cyprus????

what happened? security in Cyprus was too extreme for anything to happen. even if Anorthosi fans wanted to do something there were troops with machine guns to stop it

the joke of a government of the TRNC which no one recognises is sending 20000 flags to the game!!

did the Cypriots organise a mass political statement like that? thats just sad

youll get yours tonight dont worry

exactly a reply what happened in cyprus.. i mean we all watched and saw what your policemen threated the Trabzon footballers, they were threatened just like they were suspicious, if that's normal, what we have done is normal too..

in every football games Turkey play we have TRNC flags with Turkish flags, this is a country that Turkey recognise, like it or not. so it's as normal as u had Greek flags in the first game.

Guest Protathlitis

Ano fans have Greek flags at every match

its a lot different to sending 200000 plastic flags to another country for a mass political statement when nothing like that was made in Cyprus

why get 300 to attack a bus full of players???

Ano fans taunted you in Cyprus and you kept your heads down and didnt respond. you decided against bringing out big turk flag because you were afraid. they didnt get touched

if you really want to show how tought you are then why attack a bus full of PLAYERS??

there are 100 Ano fans in Turkey right now. they would love a fight! why not 100 verse 100???

so typical of turks to do something so cowardly. always all talk like you are here in australia

I remember a basketball game: 1000 Serbs and 4000 turks. all through the game the turks were running their mouths and taunting the Serbs. the Serbs attacked and all 4000 tried to flee. some werent so lucky ;)

grey dogs :LOL: :LOL: jokes

I am sure the Turkish players felt pressure too in Cyprus guys.

Both from authorities and the People.

The Cypriot players we treated like dirt. I saw on TV.

I am more concerned to keep talkig about the game with the Turk that saw what Turkish authorities did and got angry and the Greek who saw what the Greek aythorities did and get anry...

In short those people who will not simply take sides because they were born in one part of the border or the other.

Fans wrong opponents and apply pressure most of the times in a bad way. No matter the nationality. Games, you need to win in the pitch to be proud of your win.

I think that situation is ballanced, although I insist that in this case the Turkish Police overdid it in the airport.

But thats that. Infact I too believe that this passion actually makes the ties more interesting if all run smoothly till the end. They add spice up to the point that unadulterated hostility pops up...

Lets keep talking in a civil manner here...

and Vasilie... dont call anyone a clown please, as much as you dont want to be called one back that is...

Cheers

First: Turkey is not another country for TRNC! they didn't have to send 20000 flags, some people already have it, anyway even if it is true(because i'm not sure), why does this make u so uncomfortable i don't understand. every evening on your Tv channel(olmpiakos) which i don't want to mention, a man give a history speech, behind him there is a book which makes me sick, so if u look for a team who is exactly mixing policy into football, it's really not very away from u!

sorry but can not do anything about 300-100. u know our population is a bit more than u and the serbians u mentioned, i dont think your fans loved to fight in Turkey, ah yes we are really afraid of u!!

u have problems with the flags!

Everyone please calm down!

The match will begin in a few hours and let the better team win.

If TS fans are trying to take the mickey out of Anorthosis players, I hope the blues are professional enough to give their answer on the playing field.

PS. Does anyone know if MEP Matsis is related to the freedom fighter who "came out shooting"?

Guest Protathlitis

there is a reason why we're born where we are Mouse. lets not break it down liek that

also there will be 200 Pontians in the area to support Ano

what do you say about this PONTIOS6?? :LOL:

and anyone who still want to see the 3-1 its on blue-whitegt.com

Guest Protathlitis

First: Turkey is not another country for TRNC! they didn't have to send 20000 flags, some people already have it, anyway even if it is true(because i'm not sure), why does this make u so uncomfortable i don't understand. every evening on your Tv channel(olmpiakos) which i don't want to mention, a man give a history speech, behind him there is a book which makes me sick, so if u look for a team who is exactly mixing policy into football, it's really not very away from u!

sorry but can not do anything about 300-100. u know our population is a bit more than u and the serbians u mentioned, i dont think your fans loved to fight in Turkey, ah yes we are really afraid of u!!

u have problems with the flags!

haha my point is that thats ALWAYS the way turks are. wait until its 300 to attack a bus full of proffessional footballers. give the Ano fans 100 of them v 100 Turks or even 100 v 200 Turks and the flight would have been very much worth it ;)

ps. rauf denktash is officially sending the flags you goose. UEFA should fine Trabzonspor for such ridiculousness

since they have greek roots, this is very normal...

i agree with u the2nd mouse, The turkish footballers were quite worried in the island, and that reflected to the result. the thing made me sad, maybe we shouldn't threat the way u did. that would be much better for friendship.. but i think the press has a big role of it.

Ano made a very big job in the island, and now trabzon has a very heavy pressure,

it'll be an interesting game, but i think trabzon will manage to go through..

dont put words into other peoples mouth deniz...

I said that its normal for fans to press hard the opponent. OK if Cypriots were playing a team form Iceland the climate would be a tone down.

If players cannot operate or are intimidated by pressure they are inthe wrong business my friend. And that applies to the Cypriot players too. This is why I dont care so much if fans in Turkey will drive them to the edge.

Security and threats is another matter.

Whoever does it wrongly, no matter the nationality IS WRONG,

now can be go back tot he game at hand and drop this discussion that reached up to how DNA works ?

Thanks

there are 100 Ano fans in Turkey right now. they would love a fight! why not 100 verse 100???

they would love a fight!

Greek Cypriot population=600.000

TRNC`s population=200.000

600.000 vs 200.000 ..molon labe :)

btw

you cant blame Trabzonspor for TRNC flags..because we didnt blame anarthosis for Greek flags..

I will not ask again for this topic to return strictly to football. All else is NOT excluded, but it has to do with the game firstly and above all...

Society is not detached form the game and vice versa, but we will not depart from the forums purpose on such a fragile issue.

Thanks

Guest Protathlitis

they would love a fight!

Greek Cypriot population=600.000

TRNC`s population=200.000

600.000 vs 200.000 ..molon labe :)

hha good use of the famous Greek phrase molon labe :LOL:

nothing happened to the fans in Cyprus. we arent turks. and we're not talking about populations we are talking about the 300 dogs who thought theyd attack the bus

but trust me. the 100 maxtec in Turkey would love a fight in all seriousness. give them 100 v 200 and the flight deniz was talking about will all be worth it

not to mention if they can hang on to the lead

Archived