Phantis Forums

Anderson

XXX-18T

He came to New York to be checked by a "special..." doctor. It seems that Mitsou has damaged his legs futher than his injuries after the operation he preformed on him.

Hopefully Aderson will be back before Christmas.

Daras had buchered some players at Osfp like: Patsajoglou, KMelachrinosalis, Houtos.

man i think pao's medical team may as well hire Dr Deatht :tdown:

The Doctors in Greece are just horrible period

My Aunt who died 3 months ago had wut Doctors call a simple surgery

she got through the tough part of the surgery but they never attended to her after she was in the hospital under observation for 3 days

they suck period

may God Bless here soul

man i think pao's medical team may as well hire Dr Death :tdown:

:LOL: :LOL:

Good one. Hell, you'd think one of the senior administrators of the club would take some care in operating on a guy that you just invested a lot of money in. I know everyone makes mistakes but damn...this guy's career could be screwed because of Mitsou.

:LOL:  :LOL:

Good one. Hell, you'd think one of the senior administrators of the club would take some care in operating on a guy that you just invested a lot of money in. I know everyone makes mistakes but damn...this guy's career could be screwed because of Mitsou.

Let's not judge unless we are sure about the facts,it's not 100% sure that Mitsou butchered him(although judging from them Sanmartean and Pap cases it's a possibility),Mitsou does look(andsound) like a barufas though,i think he should be replaced at least from the chairman position.

Anyway i saw Andersson some days ago(aparently we shop at the same place)and he's still on pateritses. I hope he recovers soon cause he looks promising and it's a real shame

Archived