Phantis Forums

Sampdoria - PAO

TRIFILARA

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I saw the game between pao and Sampdoria on tv. The team played very well on the first half and we had a lot of chances to score mostly with Olisadebe and Sanmartean. We had a lot more chances than the Italians anywayz. On the second half the team changed and I am very happy with their performance especially Tziolis performance that was great. The kid has great potential and will be the next Basinas (when he actually played well not like last year). Other than that Manolis and Sanmartean were absolutelly perfect in the field and if they dont suffer any injuries this year they have a lot to offer. :tup:

LUCI'S played very sharp yet again,i saw the game and the way hes going, it seems roger sprai,,,,has him in great phisiical and technical condition. Min ton matiasoume to palikari,,,if he maintains this kind of concistent form he definitely will be a 1st team player. There is no1 in our ranks that possess the the skills this paidi has. Its just a shame his attiude was bad and his injuries have stopped him from playing for a very big european team

I think that Malezani after the Group stages qualifiers are over, will occasionaly come up with this lineup:

-------------Galinovich

Vydra--Morris--Goumas--Serich

----Biscan--------Conseisao-----

--Samartean--------Gonzales----*

----Papadopoulos*--Olisadebe----

He might also try to play with Olisadebe alone and put Theodoridi left of Gonzales in Papadopoulos place.

As for our right side, it is to early to make conclusions. Lets see if we are ging to buy anyone first...

I f we have no objections to players like Wooter and Kotsio, I don't see a reason why to say Haralabidis and Vydra suck. They need more time to proove their abilities.

I think that Malezani after the Group stages qualifiers are over, will occasionaly come up with this lineup:

-------------Galinovich

Vydra--Morris--Goumas--Serich

----Biscan--------Conseisao-----

--Samartean--------Gonzales----*

----Papadopoulos*--Olisadebe----

He might also try to play with Olisadebe alone and put Theodoridi left of Gonzales in Papadopoulos place.

As for our right side, it is to early to make conclusions. Lets see if we are ging to buy anyone first...

I f we have no objections to players like Wooter and Kotsio, I don't see a reason why to say Haralabidis and Vydra suck. They need more time to proove their abilities.

just because Kotsiois isnt a name and plays a backup role doesnt mean he sucks. To be honest i think he could get his starts this season like he did last a few times. He is a really solid and great backup, everytime he plays he works incredibly hard and is pretty stable. You need players like him to add depth and he is a solid player who will be content with his role. I have seen him play several times and to be honest ive never torn my hair out over one of his dumb mistakes like i do for Vyntra countlessly...

Wooter is off/on i dont really care to see him at PAO much longer.

Ha Ha everyone is a comedian in this forum..I honestly think bides will impress u guys this year give him a chance Wooter will also play well...You guys may have forgotten bides is an attcking center mid fielder not a right defender or right mid..melazani is playing him out of position...Anyways give him a chance for a fresh new start this year..If he plays bad then I agree he shouldnt be on the pitch..Like the rest of them!!!

Obviuosly the coach likes him if he keeps playing him..He must be doing something right...he played for Apoel not Anorthosis!!!..

I actually remeber many games that Kotsios sucked.

ex: Roseborg-Pao 2-2

Rehagel doesn't trust kotsios while he does trust Vydra.

Rehagel could have choosen over Vydra somebody else like Patsajoglou.

Vydra occasionaly scores. Kotisos never.(Remeber tha game aginst Aek. He drove Much nuts with that scizor kick, while he could have easily scored)

I actually remeber many games that Kotsios sucked.

ex: Roseborg-Pao 2-2

Rehagel doesn't trust kotsios while he does trust Vydra.

Rehagel could have choosen over Vydra somebody else like Patsajoglou.

Vydra occasionaly scores. Kotisos never.(Remeber tha game aginst Aek. He drove Much nuts with that scizor kick, while he could have easily scored)

why?

Because Kirgiakos, Dellas, Kapsis, Gkoumas are way better than Kotsios everybody knows that. Vyntra is a right winger. And why did rehagel call him up? becasue Patsatzoglou is injured year round. who else do we have on right wing? the guy starts for a big team why not put him in? id rather have Pantos in his spot in the ethniki....

Vyntra scored one goal although it was nice Kotsios would have scored if he played as much as Vyntra. 1 goal isnt occasionally. Kotsios is a solid centerback for playing in the league hes above the average CB. Kotsios is good for the average games...every time i see him play hes doing what hes supposed to and not ###### around like Vyntra and Maric/Epalle and now Bidis does....im tired of seeing PAO players ###### around and be cocky in the back and throwing wasteful pass after pass and slacking on marking...many games Vyntra was taking place in this....

Vyntra got decent at dribbling and crossing but everytime i see him play hes never where he should be and it leads to danger. He doesnt come back, and hes not a skilled marker by any means. Dont forget Loukas Vyntra was the worst player in the entire Olympic Games 2004 in my opinion....he was so pathetic i wanted to vomit....

Anyways when we get Neilsen i will be at ease for right wing without Vyntra....

I agree that Vyntra is a mediocre player but what he really lacks is experience and not talent. He has made great improvement in the past few years and i hope he continues, but still he is not that good. The fact that Rehagel trusts him is important but he also trusts Vryzas (the most overestimated player of all time) so the conclusions are yours..... I only hope Nilsson is a good player otherwise we have a very serious problem on the right side next year. I think everyone who watched the game noticed that Sambdoria mostly attacked from their left side and in many occassions they created serious problems on our right side? :unsure:

As for Vryza, it is obvius that Rehagel knows that his quality surpasses the explosivness of Geka or Papadopoulos. Vryzas might not be fast, but he can read the game better, he can carry the ball without the fear of loosing it, that helps him win fults like Karagounis. He can certainly drible better than any other Greek striker except for Lyberopoulo (who I would only him consider better). He knows how to score and he doesn't miss a chanse easily. He has played abroad and even did quite well in the Capionato (which is by far the best chapionship in the world regarding defense).

Whenever Rehagel gave a chance to Papadopoulo and Geka they didn't impress. The usually runned purposely the field untill they got tired and then they pretty much dissapeared for the remaining of the game.

As for Vryza, it is obvius that Rehagel knows that his quality surpasses the explosivness of Geka or Papadopoulos. Vryzas might not be fast, but he can read the game better, he can carry the ball without the fear of loosing it, that helps him win fults like Karagounis. He can certainly drible better than any other Greek striker except for Lyberopoulo (who I would only him consider better). He knows how to score and he doesn't miss a chanse easily. He has played abroad and even did quite well in the Capionato (which is by far the best chapionship in the world regarding defense).

Whenever Rehagel gave a chance to Papadopoulo and Geka they didn't impress. The usually runned purposely the field untill they got tired and then they pretty much dissapeared for the remaining of the game.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

are u serious

vryzas is a hack and always has been - even before euroe

his done two things in his career - scored in highbury and against russia FULL STOP

^^^You better belive it. Unless you think that Rehagel doesn't know what is he doing. ;)

And I hope Houtos finds a team to play as a starter because I consider him as a good solution as well.

And you said Vryzsas scored 2 times in his life. Well you forgot that he scored many times in the Capionato even against big teams like Milan more than once. You forget how many free kick he has won for us that resulted in goals and Penaldies as well.

You forget that most of his carrier he has played in better than the Greek chapionships.

Ok show me what Gekas or Papadopoulos did in the National team when they had a chance.

Don't get me wrong. I am not a diehard fun of Vryza but I think he is better overall than either Geka or Papadopoulo.-

loook Vryzas has had way more chances then pap and Gekas so it is really unfair to compare the players i mean veyzas is what 32 years old? while the others r 24 i think??? Also pap n gekas have had limited amount of playing time when representing there country unlike vryzaz who has had years after years, so cant compare them...

Anyways its time to move on with vryzaz and look toward the future and give more chances to pap and gekas so they can blossim then after they play a couple of years for Greece then u can compair them....

by the way this topic isnt about vryzaz so can we end it here?? if u would like to continue it then start a topic in the Natinal thread....

Mark me if I am wrong but Vryzas was only called by Rehagel to the men's National team, which isn't that long after all. As for being 32, so is Kapsis as well. Should he be kicked out too ?

As for the transfers. I wouldn't expcet any more singings after Nilsson.

Basically no more strikers. We already have: Olisadebe, Papadopoulo, Geka, Manzio, Kritiko, Ganzef.

Archived