Phantis Forums

Champions League 3rd round draw

lamborghini

Well you were wrong.....we will now face the team that plays with MARCIN KOUZBA upfront.....Wisla......LOL

Yeah Marcin Kouzba :o

I am so scared I am bricking myself :P

The guy was so s%$#! he couldn't even hack it at gavro. Even for their standards of collecting donkeys for strikers, Kouzba was pretty s%$#! :LOL:

BRING IT ON. :tup:

^^^Well I don't think that Kouzba is such a bad player. Osfp many times has bought good players and kicked them out as worthless, while they tend to renew the contracts of those who suck the most in the team.

I saw Kouzba last year and I thought that he was a very dicent striker, with very good aim. In all the games that I saw him play he hardly ever kicked the ball out when he tried to score...(look at: Okka, Kastigio, Kostadinou, Lyberopoulo, Soares)

The ball would end up as a keeper block or in the net.

Remeber that the team we are facing has unsuccesfully tried to take part in the Chapions league 3 years in a row (now it is the 4th) and they really had bad luck faceing teams like Barchelona,Aderlecht and Real who all discualified them.

In any case and Pao is a better team and the bottom line is that we should go through to the next round no matter what.

Pao hasn't faired well against the Polaks, and the previous three times Wisla has had the opportunity to get into the group stages, she's been unlucky, drawing Real Madrid, Barcelona and Andrelecht. And I don't know if the first leg being away is actually an advantage or a disadvantage with the new faces and the hostile environment Wislas fans are known for. It's interesting what Vantcik and Warzycha had to say as well.

Bottom line though, a good PAO makes sure there are 2 GR clubs in the 32.

Good luck.

BTW: I love the fact Liverpool drew one of Tirana/Sofia :tdown:

BTW: I love the fact Liverpool drew one of Tirana/Sofia :tdown:

yeah seriously..........Uefa rigged that for sure... Liverpool dont deserve to be in the champions league thats a fact.

At least Villareal will knock out Everton and reduce the english cancer in the CL.

id say for this game its bad they got the 1st leg......i want the 1st leg in athens so i can go to it but also i feel were going to need to start the season with a lot of support.

Guest Sirrun

Hi from Krakow!

As a Wisla's supporter I agree with you that a draw was quite lucky. Both for you and us. For you - because Wisla sold its best player (Maciej Zurawski) to Celtic Glasgow, and for us - because we could have also drawn Man U or Inter Milan.

The first leg is coming soon, so maybe we could present the actual situations of our teams.

Its the time of changes for Wisla Krakow. After winning third championship in row we sold our leader - Zurawski. He has played for Wisla for six years and is thought to be the best player in club's history. We also have a new manager - Jerzy Engel and new board, as the former was very unpopular.

However - our team has a bigger potential then the last season. We bought some new, decent players who are really promising.

For today our squad is:

Goalkeeper: Radoslaw Majdan - he played for PAOK a few years ago. brilliant keeper

Right defender: Marcin Baszczynski - a "hard to get through" defender, fast and ambitious

1st Central back: Tomasz Klos - the best polish defender at the moment, strong and disciplined, played more then 60 games for the national team

2nd Central back: Arkadiusz Glowacki - a great defender but has already passed the injury

Left defender: Dariusz Dudka - we bought him yesterday;) very young and fast

Right mildfielder: Kalu Uche - Wisla's star at the moment. He returned from a loan to Bordeaux, very skillful, but sometimes too lazy

1st Central mildfielder: Konrad Golos - bought one month ago, obviously to young for a playmaker, unreliable

2nd Central mildfielder: Mauro Cantoro - former capitan of Argentinian U-21 team, very talented but easy to provoke

Left mildfielder: Marek Zienczuk - he had a great season (first in Wisla). Fast, inteligent but not too strong

Central attacker: Tomasz Frankowski - short and fast, scored 112 goals in Polish 1st League. Our capitain and the man we trust most

Central attacker: Marcin Kuzba - before going to Olympiakos a great stricker. After an injury - completely unproductive

We play in the offensive 1-4-4-2 formation, we prefer to play a technical game.

What about Panathinaikos? When Warzycha retired I stopped my interest fot that team. But - I support PAO in the Greek League and hate Olympiakos as much as you do:)

sirrun, welcome.......you may remember your immigrant Olisadebe who is healthy once again......we are a new team this year and our lead by greek internationals Fanis Gkekas and Papadopoulos in striking along with Olisadebe...

we made big new sigingins and we expect them to perform against Krakow...

players like: Antoni Seric (Lazio), Flavio Conceicao (Galaasaray). Igor Biscan (Liverpool) and about to take swede Nilsson (Portsmouth)

everytime PAO played a polish team i think we tie in Poland and win in Athens........i see that happening again, especially because i see Engel and Kuzba talking trash already......maybe Wisla will shut off Olisadebe.....but Gkekas will still put it away... :nw:

Guest Almaryk

2001/2002

CL QR2   Skonto Ryga - Wisla        1-2

Wisla - Skonto             1-0

CL QR 3  Wisla - FC Barcelona       3-4

FC Barcelona - Wisla       1-0

PU R 1   Hajduk Split - Wisla       2-2

Wisla - Hajduk             1-0

PU R 2   Inter Milan - Wisla        2-0

Wisla - Inter              1-0

2002/2003

PU QR    Glentoran Belfast - Wisla  0-2

Wisla - Glentoran          4-0

PU R 1   NK Primorje - Wisla        2-0

Wisla - NK Primorje        6-1

PU R 2   AC Parma - Wisla           2-1

Wisla - AC Parma           4-1

PU R 3   Wisla - FC Schalke 04      1-1

Schalke 04 - Wisla         1-4

PU R 4   Lazio - Wisla              3-3

Wisla - Lazio              1-2

to be continued...

Guest wonski_3NHa

Hi from Krakow!

As a Wisla's supporter I agree with you that a draw was quite lucky. Both for you and us. For you - because Wisla sold its best player (Maciej Zurawski) to Celtic Glasgow, and for us - because we could have also drawn Man U or Inter Milan.

The first leg is coming soon, so maybe we could present the actual situations of our teams.

Its the time of changes for Wisla Krakow. After winning third championship in row we sold our leader - Zurawski. He has played for Wisla for six years and is thought to be the best player in club's history. We also have a new manager - Jerzy Engel and new board, as the former was very unpopular.

However - our team has a bigger potential then the last season. We bought some new, decent players who are really promising.

For today our squad is:

Goalkeeper: Radoslaw Majdan - he played for PAOK a few years ago. brilliant keeper

Right defender: Marcin Baszczynski - a "hard to get through" defender, fast and ambitious

1st Central back: Tomasz Klos - the best polish defender at the moment, strong and disciplined, played more then 60 games for the national team

2nd Central back: Arkadiusz Glowacki - a great defender but has already passed the injury

Right mildfielder: Kalu Uche - Wisla's star at the moment. He returned from a loan to Bordeaux, very skillful, but sometimes too lazy

1st Central mildfielder: Konrad Golos - bought one month ago, obviously to young for a playmaker, unreliable

2nd Central mildfielder: Mauro Cantoro - former capitan of Argentinian U-21 team, very talented but easy to provoke

Left mildfielder: Marek Zienczuk - he had a great season (first in Wisla). Fast, inteligent but not too strong

Central attacker: Tomasz Frankowski - short and fast, scored 112 goals in Polish 1st League. Our capitain and the man we trust most

Central attacker: Marcin Kuzba - before going to Olympiakos a great stricker. After an injury - completely unproductive

What about Panathinaikos? When Warzycha retired I stopped my interest fot that team. But - I support PAO in the Greek League and hate Olympiakos as much as you do:)

niebęde sie się męczył po angielsku i napisze tyko to:

WISŁA KRAKÓW-PAO 2-0

PAO-WISŁA KRAKÓW 0-1

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

*** JAZDA JAZDA JAZDA BIAŁA GWIAZDA ***

ps. Sirrun nie zdradzaj umiejętności naszych piłkarzy..bo jeszcze znami zremisują, a to dopiero by był wałek :LOL:

Gonzales, our hothead Argentine is out for getting a red card vs Sevilla.

I think his temper cost PAO the qualification. He was great and got ejected, with less than 20 mins to go and the score tied 0-0... Them PAO conceded 2 goals in 10 mins :(

Warzycha is the best ever not Greek born footballer in Greece :nw:

PAO still has a Polish connection, with Manolis Olisadebe :tup:

Marcin Kuzba, said he will score to make Olympiakos fans happy :tdown:

about to take swede Nilsson (Portsmouth)

Nilsson is expected to sign if he passes his physical.

PAO has agreed with his current team Southampton for a transfer fee of 600k euros.

PEACE

Hi from Krakow!

For today our squad is:

niebęde sie się męczył po angielsku i napisze tyko to:

WISŁA KRAKÓW-PAO 2-0

PAO-WISŁA KRAKÓW 0-1

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

*** JAZDA JAZDA JAZDA BIAŁA GWIAZDA ***

ps. Sirrun nie zdradzaj umiejętności naszych piłkarzy..bo jeszcze znami zremisują, a to dopiero by był wałek :LOL:

yeah your "patriot" Immanuel Olisadewski is gonna do you full of goals ........speak english or greek no poslki

Wisla - PAO 1-3

Manolis '13

Gkekas '44

Gkoumas '77

PAO- Wisla 3-0

Conceicao '30

Manolis '33

Gkekas '89

Guest lukast16

Do PAO have any injured players in their team ???

I think that will be very interesting games but Wisła will win :)

Did PAO sold any players and what players Panathinaikos sign ??

Do PAO have any injured players in their team ???

I think that will be very interesting games but Wisła will win :)

Did PAO sold any players and what players Panathinaikos sign ??

signings??? we made big signings this year....

Flavio Conceicao

Igor Biscan

Nilson should be coming (Regular for Sweden)

Mantzios - i remember Krakow or Legia was trying to sign him earlier this season we got him as a backup

Antoni Seric

you will hopefully face:

---------------Olisadebe-----------

Papdopoulos---Sanmartean--------Gkekas

----------Conceicao----Biscan-------------------

Seric----Gkoumas-------Morris-------Nilson

----------------Galinovic-------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olisadebe- very fast and skilled player - he plays for Poland in the past and was nominated for world player of the year once

Papadopoulos-very fast too good passing and finishing, hard worker, EURO2004 winner

Gkekas- leading scorer in Greece, fairly young guy who was just called to the Greek National Team, good finisher

Sanmartean---Romanian player said to have great talent but is too injured all the time to get in it.....when he does find his form though hes something great...recently in friendlies he has started to live up to his expectations

Conceicao----Brazilian former internationl, CL winner with Real Madrid, played also with Dortmund and Galatasaray

Biscan--former Liverpool CL winner last year and Croatian international good defensive half....

Seric---Croatian international played from Hellas Verona and last year for Lazio supposed to be promising

Gkoumas--veteran at Panathinaikos and Euro2004 winner now featured regularly for Greek national team- very good defender who can win headers and isnt shy to shoot and score.

Morris- South African international very fast and strong tackler

Nilson---Swedish regular thats all i know

Galinovic----tall Croatian who has gotten better and safer hands over time

you poles are awfully cocky about beating us.......we havent failed in the 3rd round and havent failed against Polish since 1991.

In Athens you will be greeted by hopefully a big crowd of about 50-60.000 and get to play in very nice olympic stadium...

Archived