Phantis Forums

WCq: Kazakhstan - GREECE

Ziaka

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ottos plan since the beggining of his greek career has been 1) never listen to the media 2) never put on ppl's favourites, jst the best players 3) stick to ur strategy and dont be a hero.

This plan worked brilliantly in Euro, but now it has back-fired and i cant believe that otto is still sticking to it... we need some better attack, asap

lol, 1-1, COME ON ELLAS

Greece will be the first team to win the Euro Cup and not qualify for the World Cup. At least now I can root for the USA in their World Cup campaign without any remorse... <_<

Yeah the US... There's a powerhouse... Nice group that they're in. I bet it was difficult to beat Trinidad and Tobago, or I know..... Guatemala They're the ones to watch next year huh??

KALA RE!!!!

Yeah the US... There's a powerhouse... Nice group that they're in. I bet it was difficult to beat Trinidad and Tobago, or I know..... Guatemala They're the ones to watch next year huh??

KALA RE!!!!

i would complain about italy's group being soft before going after CONCACAF. besides, the US did beat Mexico 2-0 this past weekend.

Archived