Phantis Forums

Salpiggidis top

MELBOURNE_CLUB_PAOK

Not to brag, although most of you probably wont believe this, my dad was in Greece over the last Christmas holidays, it turned out that he is friends with Vangelis Koutsopoulos' brother, Dimitris.

My dad asked him for a top from PAOK, Vangeli was told about this and asked Salpingidis's for his top after a game, Salpinga agreed, had it washed and he sent it down to Kalamata, where my dad was, the top is currently hanging on my wall! u can actually see some dried up mud on the front sponsor EKO. Have pics of it aswell.

Just thought, being a new member here i would tell you of my PAOK experiences, PAOK THRISKEIA, KAI STIN AUSTRALIA!

MELBOURNE CLUB PAOK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not to brag, although most of you probably wont believe this, my dad was in Greece over the last Christmas holidays, it turned out that he is friends with Vangelis Koutsopoulos' brother, Dimitris.

My dad asked him for a top from PAOK, Vangeli was told about this and asked Salpingidis's for his top after a game, Salpinga agreed, had it washed and he sent it down to Kalamata, where my dad was, the top is currently hanging on my wall! u can actually see some dried up mud on the front sponsor EKO. Have pics of it aswell.

Just thought, being a new member here i would tell you of my PAOK experiences, PAOK THRISKEIA, KAI STIN AUSTRALIA!

MELBOURNE CLUB PAOK

Awesome story....

Sweet uni... Enjoy it.

Archived