Phantis Forums

Shum doing great in Bulgaria

XXX-18T

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComunicado...nid=64674&src=0

i still cant believe we hired this guy :tdown:

Its amazing, absolutely amazing, how we are insulting and critscising and making fun of a man who in one season flat delivered two cups after 7 seasons of nothingness.

If you are reading this schum, I wish you all the luck in the world, and hope your career will get a kick-start again. Dont listen to these malages, they are blinded by the media and cant appreciate one mans great work.

that double we won last yr is a joke,,,and i didnt cherish it because we played avg soccer,,,,and olisadebe saved our backed side,,,,we were nothing special

you bring me back the days mate when we won doubles with forza rotsa in the 90s when we played souper balla,,,not this garbage stuff soum built,,,and the cl hammerings during his time at our club

oust evreo

that double we won last yr is a joke,,,and i didnt cherish it because we played avg soccer,,,,and olisadebe saved our backed side,,,,we were nothing special

you bring me back the days mate when we won doubles with forza rotsa in the 90s when we played souper balla,,,not this garbage stuff soum built,,,and the cl hammerings during his time at our club

Someone finally GETS IT.

Winning the protathlima or double, is BS if we play "sad" football like the last couple of years.

NA TA VRASO. :tdown:

This year, although still mediocre, PAO had better games than last.

We got respect in the CL, and did not get embarrassed in the UEFA.

4-1 vs PSV, two ties vs Arse and 1-0 vs Sevilla.

Domestically after three coaches, we managed to beat gauro and have a great 1st half. THATS IT.

Only the 3-1 smacking of gauro in the final last year was worth mentioning domestically. Lets not remember the Euro results... :nono: (except 1-3 at Rangers)

During Rocha: KENTAGAME :tup:

PEACE

Schum was thrown in at a time of crises, just b4 the CL. Eginame resilee, my m8s always slagged the team off only because we were mullered 5-0, but i couldn't care less. The fact is it was a blip year in Europe, but we won the double when we hadnt won a single for 7 years. How someone can slag off Schum is absolutely beyond me.

You cannot possibly say now that this season has been better than last, when we lost a disgracful match against AEK, we were given the Championship and threw it away, but because we gathered a few useless points in CL and were knocked out of UEFA by a good team, this season therefore must have been better than a double.

I totally hate Zajec for what he did to schum, we would have done better in the CL mark my words, and we would have won the double again.

Again, I leave by wishing Schum all the luck in the world.

i dont think we would have done good in cl with shum.his system, if thats what you want to call it, would never work for any team. you could put him to coach a chelsea or real madrid and he would get kicked out first round.

malezani will do good for us in cl as long as he gets the players he wants.you will see.

Shum accomplished to bring 2 shiny trophies last year after such a long drought and are archived in history and he still gets criticised?..I just dont get this "logic".

I cannot imagine what some prasini would say if neither would have happened..Hang the bastard or fry him live on a pole?

C'mon boys and girls lighten up.

Schum was thrown in at a time of crises, just b4 the CL. Eginame resilee, my m8s always slagged the team off only because we were mullered 5-0, but i couldn't care less. The fact is it was a blip year in Europe, but we won the double when we hadnt won a single for 7 years. How someone can slag off Schum is absolutely beyond me.

You cannot possibly say now that this season has been better than last, when we lost a disgracful match against AEK, we were given the Championship and threw it away, but because we gathered a few useless points in CL and were knocked out of UEFA by a good team, this season therefore must have been better than a double.

I totally hate Zajec for what he did to schum, we would have done better in the CL mark my words, and we would have won the double again.

Again, I leave by wishing Schum all the luck in the world.

I totally agree.

Shum accomplished to bring 2 shiny trophies last year after such a long drought and are archived in history and he still gets criticised?..I just dont get this "logic".

I cannot imagine what some prasini would say if neither would have happened..Hang the bastard or fry him live on a pole?

C'mon boys and girls lighten up.

last year the greek league was a mess.pao had an advantage due to the fact that

aek was on the mid of going bankrupt and also the players were not getting paid there for did not play 1000%.

oly was in a state of rebuilding and also did not have a perminate coach for sometime, i dont consider elefandos a coach.

last year the greek league was a mess.pao had an advantage due to the fact that

aek was on the mid of going bankrupt and also the players were not getting paid there for did not play 1000%.

oly was in a state of rebuilding and also did not have a perminate coach for sometime, i dont consider elefandos a coach.

Well you do have a point about the league being a mess but nonetheless they won it and I know that some will say that it wasn't really competitive.

Scum DID NOT WIN IT FOR PAO.

The double had very little to do with his coaching.

He was irrelevant :tdown:

You may choose to believe otherwise, out of "gratitude" for the first title in 7

Many PAO players have "hinted" numerous times that he should not be the one to receive the credit.

Kyrgiakos on sportime

-

• 1 month later...

His now in Russia!!!! ;)

http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/news/K...sId=312704.html

Shum at home with Alania

Tuesday, 28 June 2005

Itzhak Shum has been appointed coach of Russian Premier-Liga side FC Alania Vladikavkaz until the end of the season.

Third coach

The Russian-born Israeli will become Alania's third coach of the campaign, after Bakhva Tedeev and Edgar Gess both failed to lift the club's fortunes. Alania are 13th after 13 matches of the 2005 season, just three points above the relegation zone. Should all go well, Shum's contract includes a two-year extension option.

Zutautas to assist

Goalkeeping coach Aleksandr Yanovski will prepare Alania for Saturday's league game at FC Tom Tomsk before Shum takes charge next week ahead of the 9 July meeting with PFC CSKA Moskva. He will be assisted by Raimondas Zutautas, although it is not yet known when the former Lithuania captain will arrive at the club where he began his career, the 32-year-old having retired from playing this summer because of a knee injury.

:o :o :o :o

Archived