Phantis Forums

BOSMAN PLAYERS-WOULD ANY HELP PAO?ANY ON PAO LIST?

Kojak

Shabani Nonda

(Monaco)

Tore Andre Flo

(Siena)

Edu

(Arsenal)

Boudewijn Zenden

(Middlesbrough)

Mark van Bommel

(PSV Eindhoven)

Dietmar Hamann

(Liverpool)

Olivier Bernard

(Southampton)

Joos Valgaeren

(Celtic)

Robert Kovac

(Bayern Munchen)

Jackie McNamara

(Celtic)

Roy Carroll

(Manchester United)

GK - Ian Walker (Leicester City)

RB - Paul Stalteri (SV Werder Bremen)

LB - Gary Naysmith (Everton)

CD - Sammy Kuffour (Bayern Munchen)

CD - Traianos Dellas (AS Roma)

CD - Nils-Eric Johansson (Blackburn Rovers)

CD/M - Igor Biscan (Liverpool)

DM - Neil Lennon (Celtic)

MF - Wilson Oruma (Sochaux)

LM - Patrik Berger (Portsmouth)

AM - Leon Osman (Everton)

AM - Johann Vogel (PSV)

LW - Ze Roberto (Bayern Munchen)

WG - Vladimir Smicer (Liverpool)

ST - Benjamin Auer (FSV Mainz 05)

ST - Patrick Kluivert (Newcastle United)

ST - Marcio Amoroso (Malaga)

If Dellas would go to Rangers then the ###### wit shoudl really consider offers from PAO & AEK.

Biscan will come coz we have shown interest in him b4. how does that make sense!!

No F***en ambition the lot of you guys.. Why is Ze reboerto out of our league, how can the league improve if our top clubs sign players like epalle and raguel, andric. Who do we expect the little clubs to get!!!

Vardi show the money you F***en tight ass and bring in Ze reberto and another player of his calibre.

Smicer and Berger would just be washed up cunts guys honestly. It woudl be a sousa agian

Kluivert??

Veron??

Ze Roberto??

OK, No1: Return to Earth

No2: the last type of player PAO needs is washed-out hasbeens with nowhere else to go. Dont u guys realise that this is the worst way to build a serious team? If any player of such calibre comes to Greece it is only because he is unwanted everywhere else. Veron has had more injuries than Sousa. He looks bored with football for the past 4 years. Imagine if he came here

I think were in safe hands with Galinovic

Our main weaknesses are strikers, there all off-form. I think what this team needs in one defender and maybe one or two strikers. Mid-field is strong as long as we dont sell anyone

whaT!? are strikers are great!! we have the best array of strikers east of italy!!!

seriously! even OSFP fans have to admit we have a great setup and is way better than theirs.....AEK too-- its obvious

Papadopoulos (critisized a lot mid season, played great last 2games- like old Pap a great player)

Gkekas (leading scorer in greece, just got first cap for european champions...)

Konstantinou (mixalakh eisai trella- one of the top strikers in greece...

Manolios on the bench (for a bench its a great option!)

and Mantzios coming to sit on our bench too....(promising youngster)

and even Bikovski (yeah i know hes nobody, but he played amazing on the few games he had.....scored an amazing goal vs Panionios in leoforo.....)

much better than the setup of forwards at AEK

Soares

Lybe :nw: (ok he is awesome)

Cesar

OSFP:

Okkas (no comment necesary- he can hardly score to save his life, despite his stunner yesterday :P )

Giovanni (WASHED UP)

Castillo (a little a**hole who is talented but not as good as Papa, Gkeka, Mike, or Emmanuel)

then whos left?

Galatasaray

some good strikers, but not as badass/talented as our top 4

Fener- good starting strikers, bench strikers are crap though but they come close.....

Kluivert??

Veron??

Ze Roberto??

OK, No1: Return to Earth

No2: the last type of player PAO needs is washed-out hasbeens with nowhere else to go. Dont u guys realise that this is the worst way to build a serious team? If any player of such calibre comes to Greece it is only because he is unwanted everywhere else. Veron has had more injuries than Sousa. He looks bored with football for the past 4 years. Imagine if he came here

:LOL:

i know what ur saying drakos... but last few games they've all been playing really.... lazy... i would like either some of our strikers to find there form and if they dont then us to buy some strikers

the reason we drew on sunday was basically cos of our strikers. and i knew that was what our weakness was gonna be b4 the match.

On form though... there good enough for brazil

if anything guys we need a couple good midfielders, the only lock we have is gonzales, basinas is too inconsistent and there is speculation of him leavin every other day, bides as of late sucks, i liked him the first few games tho, i think andric is a really good bench player, sanmartean, he is disgustingly amazing when he can play, but i think we could use some side players and one central midfielder to cover for basina, but that should be anderson if he can fully recover

we need another defender as well to cover for kyrgiakos leaving

morris is hands down the best defender in greece :nw:

forwards we r fine, even if konstantinou leaves, we have the future of greece's scoring on our team

ill keep galinovic as our keeper if he stays as good as he isnow

we need attacking midfielders right and left!

bides has shown again yesterday that he is only good for a sub and maybe if he train hard he could help out as a right defender!

wooter is atleast 2 times better than him but with no really other competition.

wootter could become great for us if he is given time to prove his skillls.

I think that both Wooter and Haralabidis are very good players. In my opinion Haralabidis does more smart things than Wooter, but Wooter seems to be faster and more presistent. The point though regarding thiese two players is that they are both side x-termes. They can be considered as midfielders but they don't help out the midfield in any way. It is like asking from Sckachel, Kostantinidi, (older days Kolka, Donis) to help in the middle. NO WAY. They won't be really succesful in giving any thing except from getting freed from the sides and crossing the ball to the offence.

Karagounis for instance was playing were Haralabidis now is but Karagouns was runing non-stop. While in defence giving a lot of pressure to the opposition and while in offence he could easyly take the ball and go with, it as Gonzales does, and what is more he had no problem to attack from the middle and not from the side as Wooter and Haralabidis do.

I don't think we need any strikers (unless we lose 2 or more from Gekkas, Pap, Konstantinou, or Olisidebe) in which case Klivert would be the only one I'd consider.

No GK's needed either as Galinovic or youngster Kostolis could do the job and be soild long-term options.

Defense: Getting Dellas would be huge (though I figure if he'd want to go back to Greece, he want to go to his old team AEK). Though with the amount of offer's he'll get from other European teams it seems pretty remote. Naysmith wouldn't be a bad idea as a replacement for Munch at some point, though he's injury prone which could set a deal back. Kuffor from Bayern Munich would be a legit option for the middle as well as would Johanson (or Ryan Nelsen) from Blackburn).

Midfield: Zenden wouldn't be a bad move as he done well in the EPL for Chelsea as well (please don't start the EPL bashing thing). Edu is too much of an ego to be wanted here (and he's not all that great IMO). Personally, I'd try to get Karagounis back, as with him, Eki, and Basinas, our midfield would be awesome. I could start firing off some MLS players, but MLS (or anything involved with American soccer) gets no respect on this board (understandable)

Though many of the above seem pretty far-fetched considering PAO's past cheap signings and selling off all of their good players. Imagine how good we'd be we'd still have Fyssas, Setieridis, Nikopolidis (Euro 2004/pre OSFP), Lymbe, and Kyraigos??? :o :box: :nw: :gr: :gr: :gr:

PAO ownership/management :bangin:

Archived