Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos in the Final 4

I was wondering when the final 4 is starting and if anyone knows if there is a feed on the internet that we can watch it?????? I live in Calgary Canada and first of all there are only like 2000 Greeks here and not that many care about the greek teams in basketball, so if anyone knows please let me know!!!! Thanks re pedia

POTE XANA POTE XANA O GABROS PROTATHILIMA!!!!

ELLAS BORIS BORIS NA PROKRITHIS STO MOUNTIAL MOUNTIAL MOOOOOOOOOOUNDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!

JUNE 4th everyone get ready!!! :gr: :gr: :box: :box: :box: :box:

This years final four will be held in Moscow, Russia on May 6 to 8 between CSKA Moscow, Tau Ceramica, Maccabi and Panathinaikos. Tickets have been sold even before the semifinalists were known!

There will be television coverage arround the world included Europe and the USA. This means that if someone cannot watch the games on tv, there is a huge chance to watch them through the web (with good feeds).

Go here http://www.euroleague.net/noticia.jsp?temp...ornada=2&id=988 and wait to see who is carrying the games. Then we can find streams. Broadcasters have not been announced yet.

This years final four will be held in Moscow, Russia on May 6 to 8 between CSKA Moscow, Tau Ceramica, Maccabi and Panathinaikos. Tickets have been sold even before the semifinalists were known!

There will be television coverage arround the world included Europe and the USA. This means that if someone cannot watch the games on tv, there is a huge chance to watch them through the web (with good feeds).

Go here http://www.euroleague.net/noticia.jsp?temp...ornada=2&id=988 and wait to see who is carrying the games. Then we can find streams. Broadcasters have not been announced yet.

the broadcasters are the same as the broadcasters that have shown the games during the season!

99% live on skyturk

I was wondering when the final 4 is starting and if anyone knows if there is a feed on the internet that we can watch it?????? I live in Calgary Canada and first of all there are only like 2000 Greeks here and not that many care about the greek teams in basketball, so if anyone knows please let me know!!!! Thanks re pedia

POTE XANA POTE XANA O GABROS PROTATHILIMA!!!!

ELLAS BORIS BORIS NA PROKRITHIS STO MOUNTIAL MOUNTIAL MOOOOOOOOOOUNDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!

JUNE 4th everyone get ready!!! :gr: :gr: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Soa2003:

Do you subscribe to Raptors NBA TV on digital cable? They (along with NBA TV in the United States) may have Euroleague's Final Four...they've had it in the past. I subscribe to it and I will post a message if I find out that they do.

• 2 weeks later...

Raptors TV will have both semis and also the championship match live fpor those in Canada.

Maccabi-PAO will be on Live Friday at 11am (EDT)

CSKA Moscow-Tau will be on Live Friday at 1:30 PM (EDT)

Championship Match will be Live Sunday at 10:30 AM (EDT)

No coverage of 3rd place game anywhere in North America.

Archived