Phantis Forums

PAO-EFES

Stan

To put an exact number, it was 18,000 fans.

No real issues with the fans either, other than some banners: "here is europe" and "remember 1821 when we screwed you one by one" i believe they were all taken down at some point.

i read some places 20.000, others 18.000

still pretty amazing, you dont see attentances that high very often anywhere....its nice to know people are not focused only on football and we could see basket grow again...

Great match indeed boys... Lakovic, Alvertis, Diamadidis and Batist had their fun against the Melachrinosdes aballous of Efes.... At some point Obradovic also put in the reserves (Papanikolaou, Hatzivretta, Kalaitzi, Buc=xter etc etc) and that is why the point difference has gone down to 8 points... It was like Obradovic had them for fun and he put in the reserves just to piss them off!!!

Great atmosphere and a great CAPTAIN!!!! :nw:

FORZA FRAGGISKO!!!!! :nw: :nw:

The final four is on the 6th and 8th of May. First, we play Maccabi in the semi final and then possibly CCSKA in the final!!! THA TSOUKSEI o Papaloukas kai o Dikoudis!!!! :tup:

Anyway this is our 7th final four (almost double than any other Greek team and more than if you adfd Aris and Thrynos's attendances together!!!) PAO has been by far one of the top three best european teams along with Real and Yugoplastika!!!

Lets hope for a fourth star in our shirt!!!! :nw: :nw:

hahahahahahaa siktir meaning f*** off. Funny newspaper headline :tup:

Its not really ###### off is it? I thought it was something more like Piss off!!!! :P

hahahaaha... piss off is not use in Turkish language :)

stan you seem to be very fond of greece and language etc.. (its good thing)

out of curiosity what is your story?

You are absolutely right brother, I like Greek people more than Turkish ones. I think the reason is that we are Peloponnes immigrants. I only love Galatasaray in Turkey :tup:

i hope Pao wins it all. It would be Greece's fourth champions cup since 1996.

It will be the 5th, not 4th. PAO have 3 and Olympiakos 1.

The banners from the Turkish fans in game 2 managed to unite all Greek fans. My brother went to the game with an Olympiakos and AEK fan and he told me they are chanting as much as any PAO fan.

What can I say...cats and dogs living together!!! :D

You are absolutely right brother, I like Greek people more than Turkish ones. I think the reason is that we are Peloponnes immigrants. I only love Galatasaray in Turkey :tup:
so you are greek! i am also from peloponese.....where from?

as for Manny, yes we know you hate greeks accept it, PAO is the better basketball team.....as for ridiculous and gross displays of nationalism and racism dont worry Efes won that battle!!!!

It will be the 5th, not 4th. PAO have 3 and Olympiakos 1.

The banners from the Turkish fans in game 2 managed to unite all Greek fans. My brother went to the game with an Olympiakos and AEK fan and he told me they are chanting as much as any PAO fan.

What can I say...cats and dogs living together!!! :D

Correct!!! Its fifth, not fourth

so you are greek! i am also from peloponese.....where from?

as for Manny, yes we know you hate greeks accept it, PAO is the better basketball team.....as for ridiculous and gross displays of nationalism and racism dont worry Efes won that battle!!!!

My ancestor immigrant from Patras in 1911. I live in Ankara city now but all my heart beating with Hellas :gr:

So manny is a bad boy. You're not earnest him :)

I believe PAO win the euroleage :tup:

pao won..because of home advantage..

i think final will be Maccabi-CSKA...

and CSKA will win euroleague..

Pao got home field because they DESERVED IT!!! If Efes had played better, then they would have had it. But since they were inferior, therefore, they deserved to be disadvantaged!!! Think of a better excuse and don't insult our intelligence

What happened in 1993 when Aris Salonika beat Efes Pilsen in Cup Winners Cup? That wasn't home field for us. Or can you give me an excuse for that?

Turkey has never won a national title and all you have is one korac/saporta cup with Efes. We have a 1987 national title, 5 champions cups, 5 cup winners cups, and 3 korac/saporta cups, with our earliest cup going far back as far as 1968.

So manny is a bad boy

yeah! im bad boy..at least im not an az.. liccer :)

What happened in 1993 when Aris Salonika beat Efes Pilsen in Cup Winners Cup? That wasn't home field for us. Or can you give me an excuse for that?

that wasnt a basketball game..that was a war..

there were 2 groups..Aris basketball team+Aris Fans+Referees.. against Efes Pilsen..

yes you won. :rolleyes:

yeah! im bad boy..at least im not an az.. liccer :)

that wasnt a basketball game..that was a war..

there were 2 groups..Aris basketball team+Aris Fans+Referees.. against Efes Pilsen..

yes you won. :rolleyes:

LOL. I was hoping for a better excuse.

just out of curiosity i notice turkish members names like Manny (emmanuel) or Stan (Stanley) ........

where u get this names?

I've been using this nick for 3 years. My nick name get South Park character Stan Marshall. I've been using this nick in all membership forums (www.ultraslan.org www.galatasaray.org www.gsbasket.org etc.)

Archived