Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos

HOLLYWOOD

STI LEOFORO STI LEOFORO THA SAS GAMISOUME m****PANA AP TON KOLO, TO PARAMITHI EDO TELEIONEI STI LEOFORO KANEIS DEN THA GLITONEI

SE GNORIZO AP TA KOURELIA POU EINAI ERYTHROLEUKA, SE GNORIYO AP TOUS MALAKES POU EINAI MESA STIN 7, AP TA TRENA TA SPASMENA TA POLLA TREKSIMATA, THRINE THRINE SE GAMAO KAI GAMO TON PEIRAIA.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream last night and I want it to share it with you..sorry nothing sexual or scary but

PAO beat the gavroi 3-1 and that's my final prediction!

B)

Most of my dreams come true..

if i were u when u go to sleep tonite don't wake up

just don't b/c u will be dissapointed to here of Olympiakos victory in Leoforos

I woke up and am feeling great cause we're gonna fry th fish today :box:

Simera gia to mesimeri, tha valo gavria pano stin psistaria gia na faei to skilo mou.

B)

I just hope the game isn't stopped for any f***ing reason. Let's have a fair battle.

way to go with 3 pointless posts....dude seriously just take your posts in OSFP forum cuz the same stupid trahs talk and arguements are going to spur tonight. Let OSFP fans discuss/cuss out in theirs and we stay in ours- really neither of us want to hear it from each other.

as for the incident ther is already a topic opened. also there is no way PAO can be punished for this incident, as it takes place OUTSIDE the stadium. if non ticketholders try to force their way in a stadium it doesnt matter what team you are the law sees it the same. it is illegal and a matter for the greek police and PAO cannot legaly be responsible.

the stadium is full and the chants have been going on......

way to go with 3 pointless posts....dude seriously just take your posts in OSFP forum cuz the same stupid trahs talk and arguements are going to spur tonight. Let OSFP fans discuss/cuss out in theirs and we stay in ours- really neither of us want to hear it from each other.

as for the incident ther is already a topic opened. also there is no way PAO can be punished for this incident, as it takes place OUTSIDE the stadium. if non ticketholders try to force their way in a stadium it doesnt matter what team you are the law sees it the same. it is illegal and a matter for the greek police and PAO cannot legaly be responsible.

the stadium is full and the chants have been going on......

so u find it acceptable?

anyways im goign to watch the game

pao - osfp 0-2

malezani is going very attacking

-----------------galinovic---------------------

------------------kotsios----------------------

----------goumas-------morris---------------

----bidis---------------------------munch----

----------------basinas-----------------------

-----------------eki---------------------------

-----wooter---------------------gkekas-----

----------------michali------------------------