Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos

HOLLYWOOD

TEAM NEWS

Panathinaikos: The Italy-born coach of Pana, Alberto Malesani, has been boosted by the recovery from a long term injury of his left-wing defender Marcus Munch, while Ilias Kotsios has got over the viral infection he had been suffering from and is at his coach's disposal. Also Anderson Lima is out for the rest of the season.

Olympiacos: The main problem for Olympiacos ’ coach Dusan Bajevic except for Patsatzoglou, Georgiadis, Kafes and Venetidis, who suffer long term injuries, is the Argentina-born Gabriel Schurrer, who will be definitely out just like in the game of the first round at Karaiskaki stadium. Also Ieorklis Stoltidis is doubtful with a knee-injury. As the doctor for the Piraeus team stated, it is a sign of tiredness.

PROBABLE STARTING XIs

Panathinaikos: Galinovic, Morris, Goumas, Kotsios, Vyntra, Basinas, Munch, Gonzalez, Sanmartean, Gekas, Konstantinou

Olympiacos: Nikopolidis, Mavrogenidis, Anatolakis, Kostoulas, Pantos, Maric, Djordjevic, Georgatos, Castillo, Rivaldo, Okkas

Referee: Thanassis Briakos, Apostolos Nikolaidis stadium 21:00 (local time).

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Loutsian Sanmartean (Panathinaikos): Although Angelos Basinas is a creative force in their midfield and Ezequil Gonzalez control their game, the Romanian midfielder is one of the most talented players Pana ever had but suffered many injuries the last two years and failed to prove it. Now he has a good chance to do it.

Antonis Nikopolidis (Olympiacos): This man is wanted “dead or alive” by Pana’s fans, who feel that he betrayed them when he signed for their big “enemy,” as Luis Figo did to Barcelona’s fans when he signed for Real Madrid.

PREDICTION

Panathinaikos-Olympiacos 1-0

In a derby it is always too difficult to predict, but I think that Pana will earn a narrow win with 1-0 or 2-1, having the advantage of playing in front of a 16,000 capacity crowd

theres more

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...s=55929&progr=0

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

readin this pao should win, if they dnt there a disgrace!!!

2-0 to the greens

:tup: PAO ole ole! :tup:

i did my job

stir up the forum

and make Pao fans bitch alot more

there going to say how their class and look at this Olympiakos fan

but the difference is Pao will lose with class and we will win the title

all the pressure is on Pao

looking at the depleting roster of Olympiakos

they will have all their fans with nevrousness trying to wish them on which the team won't respond too

if Olympiakos scores first game is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember these words

we will go into Leoforos and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post saying gamiste ton p***** ton olympiako was erased and all this trash is allowed to stay on? If this s%$#! stays on the boards or my post isn't put back im not posting anymore.

does anybody care whether u post anymore

i didn't technically go over the line here

i posted some great Olympiakos v Panathinaikos pictures

i then posted who is the best club and thats Olympiakos and my true feelings towards Pao

granted it may have been immature but the forum got pretty boring so i knew how the Pao fans would react

they would start complaining about everything

i do admit their was one person u posted to ignore my comments and didn't mention anything about it

so he did a good job on doing so

this only became an issue b/c of hte Pao fans who couldn't ignore it

tomorrow u all will be crying anywayz

I had a dream last night and I want it to share it with you..sorry nothing sexual or scary but

PAO beat the gavroi 3-1 and that's my final prediction!

B)

Most of my dreams come true..

if i were u when u go to sleep tonite don't wake up

just don't b/c u will be dissapointed to here of Olympiakos victory in Leoforos

Guest Protathlitis

I dont mind my post being deleted if its not allowed period but this little idiot just flooded the pao boards with his f***** team with their f***** colors and his gay s%$#! is still not deleted.

I think that most things should be left on and not deleted. but why dont we just try and act with our own discrepency?

idiot just flooded the pao boards with his f***** team with their f***** colors and his gay s%$#!

I mean, is there a need for posts like this? this is not a gate13 ultras site

especially you yaniotis, posts like that is just swearing and is not about football and is not funny at all

when you make posts like that along with your irrational anti-ospf posts its just draining to come to this site and read the posts. there is one word for many of your posts DRAINING

and dont reply telling me that 'I am one to talk' or something like that. dont bother; Ill conciously try to keep to not make the kind of posts you do either

Guest Protathlitis

2-0 to the greens

now back to the game

do you really think that?

I mean apart from OSFP dominating the history of games between us; games where pao is the home team is also dead even

OSFP wins with pao as the home team: 12

pao wins with pao as the home team: 12

another thing which gives me confidence for this game is our performance last year at leoforo which we should have won considering Giovanni and the match itself

pao won the title but OSFP outplayed them at leoforo last season and Im confident we can do it again but this time with a good result aswell

however pao outplayed us in the cup final so that should give pao more confidence

when you make posts like that along with your irrational anti-ospf posts its just draining to come to this site and read the posts. there is one word for many of your posts DRAINING

im gonna reply....

you cant talk you and ur anti-pao post r jst as bad, mayb even worse :nono:

so please can u stop being a Hypocrite coz anything u say jst keeps geting more Diminished by the day with ur silly comments.... :tdown:

HYPOCRITE!!

i did my job

stir up the forum

and make Pao fans bitch alot more

there going to say how their class and look at this Olympiakos fan

but the difference is Pao will lose with class and we will win the title

all the pressure is on Pao

looking at the depleting roster of Olympiakos

they will have all their fans with nevrousness trying to wish them on which the team won't respond too

if Olympiakos scores first game is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember these words

we will go into Leoforos and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you did ur job - of what being a tool?

if the forum was soo boring why didnt u do it on the gayro side huh?

The only thing depleting about Oly is having fans like u!

If your so bored why post?

Why dont u get a root or something :LOL:

2-0 to the greens

now back to the game

do you really think that?

I mean apart from OSFP dominating the history of games between us; games where pao is the home team is also dead even

OSFP wins with pao as the home team: 12

pao wins with pao as the home team: 12

another thing which gives me confidence for this game is our performance last year at leoforo which we should have won considering Giovanni and the match itself

pao won the title but OSFP outplayed them at leoforo last season and Im confident we can do it again but this time with a good result aswell

however pao outplayed us in the cup final so that should give pao more confidence

2-0 isnt that far from reality, considering you guys SUCK and dropped 7 (would be more than that if we didnt screw up with iraklis) and we also havent conceded a goal in 6 games... but seriously form in derbies never has anything to do with it. its an open 90 mins anything can happen.

i have a good feeling we will win........i just hope its a big win...

Guest Protathlitis

you did ur job - of what being a tool?

if the forum was soo boring why didnt u do it on the gayro side huh?

The only thing depleting about Oly is having fans like u!

If your so bored why post?

Why dont u get a root or something :LOL:

And one last thing; how about we ALL stop making posts like this as well. it just makes the whole forum look stupid. oly11 made a couple of KREAS posts which probably deserved to be deleted :P but does he have to get insulted by about 20 posts?

to everyone I have this grave message to you:

dont mess with me, or Ill argue with you over the internet!!

Archived