Phantis Forums

Newcastle fan here

Howaythetoon

Hi lads and lasses,

When Newcastle played Panionios I did a guide for my readership: http://www.newcastle-online.com/articles/p...nios_nufc.shtml

I recieved lots of help from this forum. Anyway I'm currently creating a guide to Olympiakos, I know quite a bit about the club as the information is available with Olympiakos being a big famous club.

I'm sure I will have some questions to ask but first, I'd like to ask does anyone want to do a question and answer session with me (via e-mail) similar to this: http://www.newcastle-online.com/articles/l...pool_fans.shtml

Basically I ask you some questions about the match and you answer them. It helps to educate my readership about your club and also creates good relations I think.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Editor: Newcastle-Online.com

P.S You guys are welcome on my forum to discuss the match, we are friendly and enjoy the in put of opposition fans: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/

we will help u out newcastle fan

Excellent.

Does anyone have any photos of the stadium section where Newcastle fans will be seated and can someone answer me a few questions about that section?

Q: What row, block or area will Newcastle fans be seated in?

Q: What facilities will be available to Newcastle fans?

Q: What is the stewarding/policing like - strict or not strict?

Thanks in advance.

P.S Does Olympiakos have any supporter club websites, official ones?

Excellent.

Does anyone have any photos of the stadium section where Newcastle fans will be seated and can someone answer me a few questions about that section?

Thanks in advance.

i can't help u with the section of the guests

do u know how many will be traveling to Greece??

do let them know it will be a hostile territory for those not wearing red (not life threatening)

if u want a look of our stadium go to http://stadia.gr/karaiskaki/karaiskaki-gr.html

copy and paste it

gate7.gr is related with Olympiakos u can try it out if u dare lol

but no offense i don't wish your club luck

i want Olympiakos to beat them and to slaugther them so we can have a comfortable 2nd leg in England

but we will see !!!!!!!!!!

trilossmhtl youre so good !

deleting my post

thank u very much

and good luck to newcastle

I will delete it again he asks for information on OSFP hes not askign for your opinion on what Newcastle will do,.

read the topic title carefully

if u wanna post what the score will be ...do it in the OSFP-New FORUM thursdaay when its reopened

doing this you are asking for arguments then u will say we start everything as usual.

Excellent.

Thanks in advance.

My Friend.

This is going to be a GREAT game to watch. I really see the winner of the 2 legs going either to the Semis of UEFA or the Finals. These are 2 great clubs and it's going to show on the field. You might not get the most enjoyable soccer from Olympiacos but you're going to get a team that's going to fight till the 90th and if the players are ready by Friday it's going to be tough for the Magpies.

As far as the questions in which you asked about, don't know too much about them but I can tell you that Newcastle will be going to Greece's newest facility and the one that National Team plays their games at. Capacity is about 38k and it's LOUD.

The Security will be enforced and if I were to take a guess, there would definitely be a section blocked off for the fans I just don't know how much was given to your team.

Sorry I caouldn't really be too much of help, but I'm hoping we'll both see great football and of-course I want our Greek team to come on-top :tup: :tup:

trilossmhtl youre so good !

deleting my post

thank u very much

and good luck to newcastle

I will delete it again he asks for information on OSFP hes not askign for your opinion on what Newcastle will do,.

read the topic title carefully

if u wanna post what the score will be ...do it in the OSFP-New FORUM thursdaay when its reopened

doing this you are asking for arguments then u will say we start everything as usual.

Yo Slick say something intelligent i don't care if its against Olympiakos

but come back with some better crap then wut u have been saying

Olympiakos will win and u know that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done mate, heres hopes we get to see a nice pair of matches and may the better club advance.

Some minor mistakes, for instance Nikopolidis didnt spend 6 years as backup here, he only came to Olympiakos this apst summer from our bitter rivals Panathinaikos.

Also Pantelis Kafes one of our 'stars' ? The guy blows, watch out for Ieroklis Stoltidis, who has a truly unbelievable workrate in the midfeild. Other than those trulky minor errors, I must say you did a FABULOUS job !

A message to all those who see Phantis as the ground for rivalry and exchange of insults...

THIS my friends is one of the reasons why we fight to keep this site a place of productive dialog on sport.

So when we sound strict please keep in mind that this forum can offer much more than a simple white paper for people to say whatever comes to their mind. Its a medium of communication, exchange of thoughts, productive discussion, promotion of sport, international fan relations and many more.

Dont ruin it

Safeguard it

Its our sport e-home

--

To our Geordie Supporter

Thank you for your excellent work mate.

Good luck to your team (although I will be supporting our hated rivals ;) the reds )

Archived