Phantis Forums

Sevilla vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

guys, better not make comments on something you didnt see. gonzo got a yellow challenging for the ball and not being cynical or dirty. he was with Gali our best player til the sending off.

the players gave it all but we had no luck with our chances. i dont have compaints from some one that gives 100% and goes out in injury time to a superior team.

Let's focus on winning the league now and with Oly continuing they are bound to get more knacked and their aging players drop more league points before their empty houses.

finally...

Egw 8a s'agapw kai mhn se noiazei,

opou kai an paizeis 8a s'akolou8w,

kerdizeis-xaneis PAO den peirazei,

8a'mai konta sou gia na tragoudw

ps PAO, GERA-GERA PRWTA8LHMA KSANA!!!

i agree but to me a Greek leugue win means jack

i want euro glory ah well.....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look i really didn't want Pao to lose only b/c it weakens the Greek league by them not picking up points

i wanted to face Pao in uefa cup to beat their asses

but they lost and lost painfully almost in the same fashion Olympiakos lost by to Liverpool

I HAVE HEARD WHAT SOME OF U HAVE SAID THAT OLYMPIAKOS HAD A WEAKER OPPONENT THEN PAO AND THATS RIGHT BUT DO REMEMBER OLYMPIAKOS WAS IN A TOUGHER GROUP THEN PAO IN C.L. AND THAT IS A FACT

AND DO REMEMBER OLYMPIAKOS DID WIN AWAY AFTER A TOUGH LOST DURING THE WEEK AND RUMORS OF THEIR COACH BEING OUSTED

but i remember how all u Pao fans took your shots left and right and just went on and on

well guess what Payback is a bitch

OLYMPIAKOS FANS TIME TO BASH ON PAO CAUSE U KNOW THEY WOULDN'T MISS A CHANCE TO BASH ON US

PAO LOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAO CHOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your entitled to your say but not ruining the topic.

OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THIS WAS ONLY CAUSED BY PAO FANS WHO TOOK THEIR SHOTS AT OLYMPIAKOS AFTER THE LIVERPOOL GAME AND SHOWED NO MERCY

THE SAME IS BEING DONE HERE BUT IN BETTER STYLE LOL

as above

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/b]

REMEMBER THIS WAS ONLY CAUSED BY PAO FANS WHO TOOK THEIR SHOTS AT OLYMPIAKOS AFTER THE LIVERPOOL GAME AND SHOWED NO MERCY

THE SAME IS BEING DONE HERE BUT IN BETTER STYLE LOL

lets not judge all pao fans but I will single out the following for the stuff they wrote after the 3-1

panos 13

drakos 13

slick 13

xx-18

dont tell us to stop stop stop u did the same thing

SLICK 13 where are you?

question: has panatha.gr posted our goal yet?

bro ur jokes are lame at least mine are funny......

BTW we lost having 10 men on the field

So really we could match it up with one of Spains best in Spain!

Unlike u guys won ONLY 1 - 0 against so-so

AND LOST TO A 10 MAN ERGOTELIS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: [/size][/color]

quote:

bro ur jokes are lame at least mine are funny......

BTW we lost having 10 men on the field

So really we could match it up with one of Spains best in Spain!

Unlike u guys won ONLY 1 - 0 against so-so

AND LOST TO A 10 MAN ERGOTELIS

don't blame us that u guys had 10 men blame that player u all blessed as the ribbo 2

the guy that was supposed to dominate the greek league

and even though we did lose we are still in first place right and were are still playin in uefa cup

and look i thought my joke was better then u i mean it made sense u know maybe a bit corny but i was laughing and i guess thats wut counts

evergreen..just close the topic already, this is ridiculous...

funny i wasn't hearing complaints of closing the topics in the liverpool v Olympiakos section

but its different right

i mean its ok to bash Olympiakos when their down but not pao

am i right ?????

put it this way if this topic gets closed we will all know how tough Pao fans are

i mean they can sure dish it but can they handle it ?????????????????

funny i wasn't hearing complaints of closing the topics in the liverpool v Olympiakos section

but its different right

i mean its ok to bash Olympiakos when their down but not pao

am i right ?????

put it this way if this topic gets closed we will all know how tough Pao fans are

i mean they can sure dish it but can they handle it ?????????????????

Now u realized this

I forgot

Pappou where are u old man ? Slick 13 ?

Archived